Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe (12288 Views)

How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by SouLPoison(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Any girl that take pic is now a slay Queen?
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by shinarlaura(f): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2017
SouLPoison:
Any girl that take pic is now a slay Queen?

I wonder oo undecided
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by shinarlaura(f): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2017
last35:
Goan find your missing left breast first... grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha
shocked is it actually missing or jokegrin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha
grin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by shinarlaura(f): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
grin

Goodmorning. How was ur night?
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by osuntuyi20: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2017
last35:
C & S and proud smiley
miss....o ti gba penalty lo throw in.......
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

my night was absolutely cool,though am still on a break,probably I will resume tomorrowgrin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Martin0(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

I have a question that has been rolling my mind since last night though it very naughtygrin
I asked lala she saw it and elopedgrin

I hope you not gonna elop like hergrin

A friend told me last night ladies pierce VJ coz we had I discussion related to that due to the question I asked,and I asked that question because lala carried piercing though I was wrongly informed that lesbian are the one's that do piercing,but I was later educated well about it by my friend last night..

Personally I love piercinggrin

Then the one that baffles me is piercing of the VJ it kept me wondering..
What does it actually mean when ladies pierce their VJ coz I don't think is fashionable coz not everybody sees it so what does that mean?

How comfortable can a lady be when pierced her VJ this really outrageous to me..

I know it only you and lala that gonna give me answer's to this coz of the understanding we both havegrin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by komonibo(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Guyz I think I have found d missing left brest grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by shinarlaura(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:

I have a question that has been rolling my mind since last night though it very naughtygrin
I asked lala she saw it and elopedgrin

I hope you not gonna elop like hergrin

A friend told me last night ladies pierce VJ coz we had I discussion related to that due to the question I asked,and I asked that question because lala carried piercing though I was wrongly informed that lesbian are the one's that do piercing,but I was later educated well about it by my friend last night..

Personally I love piercinggrin

Then the one that baffles me is piercing of the VJ it kept me wondering..
What does it actually mean when ladies pierce their VJ coz I don't think is fashionable coz not everybody sees it so what does that mean?

How comfortable can a lady be when pierced her VJ this really outrageous to me..

I know it only you and lala that gonna give me answer's to this coz of the understanding we both havegrin

Hahahahaha.

Really I can't answer that question cuz I ve not done . I don't know if they do it for fashion or what so ever.

And I believe that they feel comfortable with it cuz u won't do something on ur body if u don't comfortable with it.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Martin0(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.

Really I can't answer that question cuz I ve not done . I don't know if they do it for fashion or what so ever.

And I believe that they feel comfortable with it cuz u won't do something on ur body if u don't comfortable with it.
waow this is serious
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Romerocollins: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
How is she a slay Queen?

Slaying in an unpainted building grin.

It's ever in every women blood to be jealous of another more especially if the said gal is becoming famous ,so am not surprise at your envious comment.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Romerocollins:

It's ever in every women blood to be jealous of another more especially if the said gal is becoming famous ,so am not surprise at your envious comment.
Can you please shut it. I'm not anywhere close to jealous of her.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by NairaEffect(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Can you please shut it. I'm not anywhere close to jealous of her.

Aunty, why you come use filter dey deceive us? We still can't find your now famous missing left breast on your new profile pic.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Taeewo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Reeberry: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
last35:
C & S and proud smiley
Are you the girl?
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by aragonchuks(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
i don see the new dress . congrats grin grin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
last35:
Goan find your missing left breast first... grin

Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Truth About Couples Above 30's Getting Married. / How To Say That In Yoruba? / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.