Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe (12310 Views)

How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:

Hit or miss?
na ur pix be dat cheesy?
slayqueen in olumba olumba garment grin
wetin we no go see grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I see! undecided

Another shallow being! Your value is only in the amount of makeup and pads. Dick heads like you are the reasons why women are objectified. In your quest to make me feel jealous, you uploaded more eyesores. Do I start with your opposite legs, over due hair or your amoebic stature?. #scoffs! Honey don't get me started!

And yes Mama dumb slayer, You can read news on Nairaland, section notwithstanding! I hate exchanging conversations with blockhead, so this would be my last reply to you. Enjoy!

#Celebrated Nitwit!

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by MilesLamar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice .. she's beautiful
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by LarryBeryl(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
How is she a slay Queen?

Slaying in an unpainted building grin.

The slay mama are not happy with the pics o
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Alitair:

Eehyaah.... How could say somethng like that? You want her to start feeling incomplete? Maybe she even kept it inside the house before the shot_!
lols... No apologies
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Did you fúçking wear a blöödyfúçking bra under that?
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by emerazz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
Goan find your missing left breast first... grin

gringringringringringringrin lolzzzzzzz dis gal kuku kill me... u finish her finalgringrin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:

Nawa ooo...

See the way you murdered the rorachy girl...

You harsh ooo... Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
Your stupidity is astonishing.

Ugly, dirty afonja thing.
Go and clean your dirty self before you talk to me fo0l.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by DarkMagic(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:

Savage
When i grow up..I want to b like u grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by LoRdCaT(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
You are indeed savage grin

I like your dp wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by LoRdCaT(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fuckly:
Did you fúçking wear a blöödyfúçking bra under that?
She fvcking didn't! That's why the fvcking left breast is fvcking invisible because like Olympus, they have fvcking fallen grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:

next time don't trade words with a thorough bred afonja... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by SINZ: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
El o El
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
next time don't trade words with a thorough bred afonja... grin
And next time stay out of my mention.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
She fvcking didn't! That's why the fvcking left breast is fvcking invisible because like Olympus, they have fvcking fallen grin

gringringringringrin
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
na wa ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by timsonpreye(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
Lmao, omo u re wicked oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by timsonpreye(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
And next time stay out of my mention.
Anuty where is your left breast?? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by othuskyTM(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Slay?

Why is this news BTW?
maybe she was slayed
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Slay queen with no cleavage, is that one a slay queen
OP you try sha

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by kumulus(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Girls are their own enemies!

Shior!
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Alitair(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
C & S and proud smiley
I'm proud of you too. Natural beauty is rare, with a look like yours. I would be proud to show u off too. Though its either u hav an extreme amount of self confidence or u r just savage. Which ever it is, its cool...
*just dnt get dat way with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Cypmeni(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
How dis fugly take be slay queen?
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by RedDistrict: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:

hahahaha
Babe, u harsh oo, chai
I just check now see say her "left bress" rilli dy miss o, grin

Make i dy go abeg, hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by EmyLeo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
... all dz Nl peeps and bad mouth sha...
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Oyindidi(f): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by jumpMANN44(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
C & S and proud smiley
what is her fb handle wink
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by pele1988: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
useless girl
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
last35:
C & S and proud smiley
this ones wey u snap on mufti is better.omo u get back o.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by NairaEffect(m): 12:58am On Jul 31, 2017
last35:

CHAI! Thought you would have told her to go and correct her personal text first.. That's personal though.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe by NairaEffect(m): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:

Now you're pained. Were you not the same person grin grin before?
Rather than going tribal with OP, why not get busy sand filling the borehole in your collarbone after which you can Google Search your now famous missing left breast
shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.