Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic (826 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just remove port Harcourt from this map
And Biafra will be more realistic.
The encircled map

Re: Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by Karlman: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
...give me one reason why PH should be removed?
Re: Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by taylor88(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
da fvck are u
Re: Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by kingxsamz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
abeg f**k Biafra
Re: Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Geography is Nnamdi Kanu's greatest problem; he obviously has not thought this through

Devolution within a united Nigeria is the answer

1 Like

Re: Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by aniomafirstson: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
They should remove part of their land and give it to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Remove Ph From This Map And Biafra Will Be More Realistic by OreMI22: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
aniomafirstson:
They should remove part of their land and give it to Nigeria?

My brother,
Don't mind abookis and afonjas dreaming of how to steal parts of Igboland. Our eyes are opened now and we have rejected their wicked design. Oduduwa Republic should remove Awori land and Lagos from their map because Aworis are not part of Yoruba clan?

Not a single inch of Biafraland will be ceded to Nigeria. EXCEPT those indigenes indicated they want to remain in Nigeria in a referendum.
In the case of Igweocha, it is Ikwerre land.

I will like the Op to tell me if Ikwerre in Yorubaland or and Igbo clan? Is Asaba and Ika part of Binis of Igbo clan?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Support IPOB But… – Governor Fayose / Underage Voters On Election Queues Were Queuing For Their Aged Parents - INEC / Brief History Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.