Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? (717 Views)

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by jamale: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by BlackDBagba: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
We haven't met.. So there is no first impression... Bye
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Young03(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayam cuming
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by taylor88(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
pvssy
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

#TeamSingleLadies....

Still waiting for Mr. Right wink
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by muller101(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
I knew she is a gold digger
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Martin0(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

#TeamSingleLadies....

Still waiting for Mr. Right wink
get him and build to your taste
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Errrrrrmm
I'm nor supposed to be on this thread
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Khallyella(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
get him and build to your taste

A woman can't build a man to her taste.. Lest you mean financially.
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Khallyella(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
I thought he was an asshole.. And I was right cheesy grin
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Martin0(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khallyella:

A woman can't build a man to her taste.. Lest you mean financially.
see let me tell you have dated before and I know what it all about she made me act to the kind of man she desire's and I made he to be the kind of lady I desired aswell...

No man is right or perfect a bad man can be changed to good and good to badgrin

Am surprised u mentioned financially I never mean it that way and relationship is not all about money incase you think sogrin
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Khallyella(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
see let me tell you have dated before and I know what it all about she made me act to the kind of man she desire's and I made he to be the kind of lady I desired aswell...

No man is right or perfect a bad man can be changed to good and good to badgrin

Am surprised u mentioned financially I never mean it that way and relationship is not all about money incase you think sogrin

Dated "Before", if you were really her taste, she wouldn't leave and vice versa.
You can't change anyone, people change for their benefits/ when they're ready to..
If talking to someone changes the person, just know they were working on that change before you came into the picture, If not.. OYO is your name

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Martin0(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khallyella:
I thought he was an asshole.. And I was right cheesy grin
wawiiiiuuuu this is serious and u break upgrin
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Khallyella(f): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
wawiiiiuuuu this is serious and u break upgrin

Lol, break up cause he's an asshole?
Nobody's perfect dear, guess that's his own Flaw & a little drama will just do
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Amarabae(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
His charismatic nature.
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Safiaa(f): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beautiful smile.
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khallyella:

Lol, break up cause he's an asshole?
Nobody's perfect dear, guess that's his own Flaw & a little drama will just do
hahahahaha yeah you right likewise I have my own flaw but I don't know what min is like coz my Ex never told me of anygrin

Hmmmm Dramashocked I guess you became the actressgrin
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Martin0(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khallyella:

Dated "Before", if you were really her taste, she wouldn't leave and vice versa.
You can't change anyone, people change for their benefits/ when they're ready to..
If talking to someone changes the person, just know they were working on that change before you came into the picture, If not.. OYO is your name
hahahahahahaha ok I see u wanna know whygrin

Well I was still very young to go into marriage then,precisely I wasn't even working then though she was and rich averagely!!

She was older than me,she needed marriage so no time for he,she couldn't wait anymore,and we settled on mutual concept and we are still besties till date despites she's married..grin

Hahahahaha well if u say so base on changes it your believ and I can't change thatgrin

This OYO some1 said that to me on NL here and now you what does it mean?grin
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Khallyella(f): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahaha ok I see u wanna know whygrin

Well I was still very young to go into marriage then,precisely I wasn't even working then though she was and rich averagely!!

She was older than me,she needed marriage so no time for he,she couldn't wait anymore,and we settled on mutual concept and we are still besties till date despites she's married..grin

Hahahahaha well if u say so base on changes it your believ and I can't change thatgrin

This OYO some1 said that to me on NL here and now you what does it mean?grin

OYO__ on your own
Re: What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khallyella:

OYO__ on your own
ohshocked eh ehgrin na wa oooo

Well I don talk my own,it only in nigeria we talk about thinks like this in Euro you make your man to suit you,to your own tast likewise men

(1) (Reply)

6 Bad Habits That Make A Relationship Go South / “dating A Married Man Is Not A Sin”- Mzbel / Phyno Murdered Hushpuppi In Timaya's New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.