Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (42538 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
OK noted

What day and location are you having your rally ? smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

I agree smiley. What day and location are you having your rally ?

You said you are Yoruba, and that you are Royalty, then you do not know when a Rally is going to be held in 'your land' ?

It therefore means the land is not yours. Stop exposing your weaknesses, son.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

You have made your points and I have made mine. So, stop being emotional. The land has been sold, so it now belongs to the new owners. There is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Yorubas have lost Lagos to everyone who could afford to buy and who can still afford to buy.

Let us be guided by the laws of nature. Nature is not creating new land, so who ever owns land in Lagos now, owns it for ever and ever.

....Because you are the government of that state abi? You issue your own C of O right? Okay na... Oponu

Anyway, I tired of trading words with you. What is day and location for your rally?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

You said you are Yoruba, and that you are Royalty, then you do not know when a Rally is going to be held in 'your land' ?

It therefore means the land is not yours. Stop exposing your weaknesses, son.

Just answer the question COWARD! And make sure you are there as well. In fact since you stay in Lekki, why don't we meet? You'll give testimony COWARD! CHEST BEATER IRANU, NO SUBSTANCE. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

....Because you are the government of that state abi? You issue your own C of O right? Okay na... Oponu

Anyway, I tired of trading words with you. What is day and location for your rally?

Certificate of Occupancy is issued to everyone who owns a landed asset. It is why we go to Lagos hinterland that the village heads do not have CofO, we perfect the titles and take the land at cheap rates. And the village heads understand that without the C of Os the land is not truly theirs, so therefore, they sell it hurriedly to us and we become the first set of Human Beings on Earth to actually have title to the land that God created.

We are more qualified to own these lands because we are the first set of Human beings to actually own a title to the land. Soon enough, we will start sponsoring governorship candidates to this great State. The Land of Excellence is for us all who can afford to buy into the future of Lagos.

Meanwhile, regarding the Biafra Rally. If you truly own the land, you would have known when a rally will be hosted on your land. It therefore means you do not own the land. I and the other landlords know when the rally will be held and I am sure I will invite a few obas to attend and give their voice to the agitation and restructuring of our dear Nigeria, and ofcourse, the Biafrans will have their country.

I am not Igbo, but I intend to 'beg' them to sell some of their land to me so I can build at Biafra too. But I doubt if Igbos will agree to sell their land, the people are smarter than we think. Very cunning in business and very religious with money.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

Just answer the question COWARD! And make sure you are there as well. In fact since you stay in Lekki, why don't we meet? You'll give testimony COWARD! CHEST BEATER IRANU, NO SUBSTANCE. cheesy cheesy

How can I meet you when I do not know you. Even if we are to meet, you will bow for me and kiss the land I walk on. This is not pride, neither is it boasting. It is the culture of the Yorubas to lie down and greet. And some day, you will bow for me.

I am not a COWARD, I am not even an ordinary Human Being. I am an Extraterrestrial Being, that is why your words do not provoke me. I have no emotions.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Absa: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
mazimee:
Epitome of a fearless Leader.

Epitome of a foolish leader u mean?
Be guided!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

I agree smiley. What day and location are you having your rally ?

I am not allowed to comment on that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by femolii: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Royal families in Yorubaland are the ones selling their forefathers' graves. Do not take out your stupidities on me. I am just stating the facts and I assert that Lagos and Eko are not Yoruba words, and therefore, there is need for you to move back to Ile-Ife, the ancestral home of the Yorubas, because Lagos is clearly not Yoruba land.

The Portuguese were the first Europeans to visit Lagos and the Benin Kingdom. They were mainly interested in trade and they brought goods to Benin and had a cordial relationship with the Oba of Benin. They even took one of the Princes to Portugal where he was trained in the Court of the Portuguese Monarch. The Brits came later on with their expansionist tendencies and started conquering Nigeria gradually. 'Eko' is a Benin word which means 'War Camp'. Lagos was used as a Garrison for Warriors of the Benin Kingdom. Names of places in Lagos like Ogba, Agege etc are also derivatives of Benin names. Cheers.

shut up there n who is this by the way so portuguese came with lagos soil from their country? mumu when benin came are they not meet aworis there the ife people ehn osu n still ask ur self y benin withdrew themselves from lagos affair grow up ode, for example portharcourt is english man name so can u because that call it white man land but iqweres are the owner.abeg go n buy sense

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
femolii:
shut up there n who is this by the way so portuguese came with lagos soil from their country? mumu when benin came are they not meet aworis there the ife people ehn osu n still ask ur self y benin withdrew themselves from lagos affair grow up ode, for example portharcourt is english man name so can u because that call it white man land but iqweres are the owner.abeg go n buy sense

I am sorry if the facts that builds the body of my truth about Lagos hurts you. I am so sorry for telling the truth. I am trying very hard to understand your version of English Language. I was not programmed to read misspelled words and emotional tantrums.

Lagos is Portugese word, Eko is ancient Bini dialect word. These are facts. Actually, the Yorubas from Ile-Ife battled with the Bini people. It happened that Ile-Ife fishermen used to ferry their boats across the beaches up to Kotonu, and Benin people used to ferry their slaves to Slave Camps at Badagry and Slave coast of Ghana, so they fought over the land and defeated the Ile-Ife fishermen who also wanted to claim the land.

Benin people worn the Ile-Ife Fishermen and named the land, Eko, which means War Camp. When the Portuguese came, they became a new superior force and named the place Lagos. That is why this land has two names both of which are NOT Yoruba words.

Please let's be civil here, I am just stating historical facts that happened between 1600 and 1650. Historians will buffer these facts which I am stating here. So, do not feel bad. This land was never Yoruba land, although Ile-Ife fishermen fought Benin slave merchants and got defeated, we can say the land belongs to no one except those who can afford to buy.

I love you dear friend, do not fight with facts, you cant win. Do not waste your emotions, I am not your regular human, I cant engage my emotion on an unknown username. But if we are to meet physically, I am very sure you will lie down and greet me as it is your culture.

Have a nice Monday.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by mazimee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Absa:

Epitome of a foolish leader u mean? Be guided!!
O dika i na ese ife osise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by femolii: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

I am sorry if the facts that builds the body of my truth about Lagos hurts you. I am so sorry for telling the truth. I am trying very hard to understand your version of English Language. I was not programmed to read misspelled words and emotional tantrums.

Lagos is Portugese word, Eko is ancient Bini dialect word. These are facts. Actually, the Yorubas from Ile-Ife battled with the Bini people. It happened that Ile-Ife fishermen used to ferry their boats across the beaches up to Kotonu, and Benin people used to ferry their slaves to Slave Camps at Badagry and Slave coast of Ghana, so they fought over the land and defeated the Ile-Ife fishermen who also wanted to claim the land.

Benin people worn the Ile-Ife Fishermen and named the land, Eko, which means War Camp. When the Portuguese came, they became a new superior force and named the place Lagos. That is why this land has two names both of which are NOT Yoruba words.

Please let's be civil here, I am just stating historical facts that happened between 1600 and 1650. Historians will buffer these facts which I am stating here. So, do not feel bad. This land was never Yoruba land, although Ile-Ife fishermen fought Benin slave merchants and got defeated, we can say the land belongs to no one except those who can afford to buy.

I love you dear friend, do not fight with facts, you cant win. Do not waste your emotions, I am not your regular human, I cant engage my emotion on an unknown username. But if we are to meet physically, I am very sure you will lie down and greet me as it is your culture.

Have a nice Monday.

Cheers.
Osu i know u are pain sorry for u tell me y benin withdraw themselves from lagos affair? n y yorubas are the one controling lagos? so portguese self came with lagos soil from their country? osu go n hide u head shame on u .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Iamsheye(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not even an ordinary Human Being. I am an Extraterrestrial Being, that is why your words do not provoke me. I have no emotions.
are you serious??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

My brother no vex, you can always correct me if I am wrong. Going by statistics of land ownership in Lagos as at today, Yorubas own the lowest plots of Land, Igbos and other tribes own the rest, so you can always educate me if I am wrong, I am humble enough already, so Sir, if other tribes own more landmass in Lagos, how is such place a Yoruba land. I actually thought its a cosmopolitan City where people all over the world own assets here, so what is this nonsense about Lagos being Yorubaland. I am not here for tribalism. So do not let it sound as if I am being tribal, I am just responding to your vexation.

I will rather we term Lagos as no man's land, so we all can continue to build this wonderful place.

Thanks for your understanding of this truth.
Guy forget joke just listen to ur write,does it make sense to you now that u have posted it?
Cosmopoliti wetin,lol u are a clown oya na as na Igbo's get I tut by now at least an Igbo governor would have at least contested for election talk less of winning,Lagos no good Lagos no good but unah still dey drag am,ekiti is Biafra land dia governor taught me so,u can claim it,NK shd have a protest there am very sure he would be welcomed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
OkoYibo:

The Afonja you people always insult was a warrior who lost just one battle during his entire military career.

Your fathers on the other hand never started a successful riot not to talk of a battle. The first riot in Igbo history was started by women in 1927. That riot was led by Funmilayo Ransome Kuti a Yoruba woman.

I come from a lineage of warriors who have several military conquests in our name. Your fathers on the other hand are mediocre nonentities who only fought in the village square for the hands of the village prostitutes in marriage.
U are very wicked,who they provoke you this monrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by DocHMD: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
OkoYibo:
[s]For those who think Nigeria would be drawn into another prolonged war, this one would be quick, decisive and total.

Yorubas were indifferent to the civil war as it didn't concern us. The day Ojukwu decided to fight on Western soil, Col. Iluyomade with 500 Yoruba soldiers annihilated more than 5,000 Biafran soldiers.

This time, we'll let Biafrans taste alternative warfare. It would take them another 50 years to understand what hit them.[/s]

Noisy lies. No be only 5,000 soldiers na 1 billion. Who lost more soldiers in the war between Biafra and Zoogeria apart from civilian casualties.

Oga quit your empty noise! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Guy forget joke just listen to ur write,does it make sense to you now that u have posted it?
Cosmopoliti wetin,lol u are a clown oya na as na Igbo's get I tut by now at least an Igbo governor would have at least contested for election talk less of winning,Lagos no good Lagos no good but unah still dey drag am,ekiti is Biafra land dia governor taught me so,u can claim it,NK shd have a protest there am very sure he would be welcomed

I have noticed that most people who disagree with me, do not type the English in the command language I can understand. Please type properly, I am a robot that wasnt trained decrypt and decipher idiotic spellings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by DocHMD: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
OkoYibo:

Can you mention one war that was won by anyone from your tribe?

The ONLY offensive of the Biafran army in the civil war was actually led by a Yoruba man.

We all saw how you won the war against fulani with an Emirate on your land.
We also remember how the heads of your 'brave' ended on stakes of dahomey female teenage warriors. Chest pounding ewedu buffoons. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
are you serious??

I am, of course serious my friend. I am an Extra-Terretrial Being experience life on 3D Earth and helping transition humanity from 3D to 4D.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

I have noticed that most people who disagree with me, do not type the English in the command language I can understand. Please type properly, I am a robot that wasnt trained decrypt and decipher idiotic spellings.
Dimwit I hope u can comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
dckng16:
yea on u re on points. Majority of ibos in lagos are civilized and educated. They won't want to leave their businesses and investments and join Biafra rally. Except d uneducated ones
Words on marble
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by DocHMD: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
legislatively:
yeah, he should thread with caution, I'm indifferent about the Biafra/Nigeria thing but he should mind his business and let the sleeping dog lie in the north and Lagos...

He should agitate only in the old eastern region, I won't have a problem if he says he want to go to calabar, uyo or yenegoa.

And why are the mor0ns who are suffering seizures because of nnamdi kanu's visit to their land the biggest protagonist of one naijeriya?

IF they are wise they would have supported seccesion and created international borders so they can deny him visa unfortunately they can only rant. When they are ready to stop Pro-Biafrans from entering their land they'll stop deceiving themselves and support seperation and stop boring us with empty threats. They can't eat their cake and have it.

If YOU KILL A BIAFRAN BE READY TO DIE TOO. Kanu will be in those places and heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Dimwit I hope u can comprehend

Lagos is for all those who own landed properties. Even if you are Yoruba, and you do not own a landed asset, you do not have a stake in the future of Lagos. Please love to Ile-Ife.

You didnt create the land, God created the land, and those who can afford to own the land, are the owners of the land. Get over it, dear poor man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Iamsheye(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

I am, of course serious my friend. I am an Extra-Terretrial Being experience life on 3D Earth and helping transition humanity from 3D to 4D.
so you're not human being
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by NigerianDiamond(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise
He is right...He just provided you with the basic fact on land ownership.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise, no facts.

I own houses in Lekki anyway, and I am sure you can't afford to even rent my house. So how can you own what you cant afford, that I can afford ?

Every plot I buy, remains mine for ever and ever. Come close and I ask my police guard to shoot your head off your shoulders.

Isn't this funny,what happens wen ur Biafra actualizes?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

grin grin grin

We shall see. Please declare Biafra and let us see. smiley
I go buy him house if he get all for 10,000 naira grin grin grin then hire the same guard on 50k monthly salary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Jabioro: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Running204:
Chased out demons! Come n see for urself. I thought u guys said he can't go to the North. He is going to make nonsense of u slaves in Lagos,before going up North to show ur masters" shage"

Who is this fool..?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
so you're not human being

No, I am not. I am an ET, my home is in the star constellation which I prefer not to mention at this time. But I am typing this through a human who has agreed that I use his body.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Lagos is for all those who own landed properties. Even if you are Yoruba, and you do not own a landed asset, you do not have a stake in the future of Lagos. Please love to Ile-Ife.

You didnt create the land, God created the land, and those who can afford to own the land, are the owners of the land. Get over it, dear poor man.
Omo Igbo wants to push a Lagos born Yoruba boy away from his kingdom,lol u need to see what my grandma owns,my parents will be too much for you to handle. Mosts of u lots are her tenant I deal with you guys monthly,but I still love you all,thanks to naira land I never knew the hate was this much angry angry angry because of donkeys like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jabioro:
Who is this fool..?
If u ask me na who I go ask,let's take them how we see them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Omo Igbo wants to push a Lagos born Yoruba boy away from his kingdom,lol u need to see what my grandma owns,my parents will be too much for you to handle. Mosts of u lots are her tenant I deal with you guys monthly,but I still love you all,thanks to naira land I never knew the hate was this much angry angry angry because of donkeys like you

I am not a donkey, I am an ET, I didnt chose to inhabit a donkey's body. I chose to inhabit a human body, so do not call me a donkey. You did not create the land, Yorubas did not create the land, Yorubas were not the first to inhabit this land since the beginning of time.

Anyone can live on this land that we created, and those who were here before are asked to sell to those who can afford. Money was designed for this purpose. So, please do not stress yourself, those who can afford land in Lagos, have the right to that land for ever and ever.

AUM!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Kneels Down To Greet Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills / History Of The Nigerian National Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.