Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Educated Dirty Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Educated Dirty Ladies. (919 Views)

Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Educated Dirty Ladies. by godfrey01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please what is responsible for the foul smelling odour coming out from ladies VV (P__ssy) ?? A friend of mine called me today of how he nearly gave up the ghost when he wanted to bleep a yoruba girl today. (A serving corper in one of the Northern State). A graduate for that matter. From his description, the lady is beautiful outwardly but the inward beauty is like a waste bin that has not been emptied for years.

So I decided to post it here, because I know there are expert when it comes to lady cleanliness both inward and outward. So please, what could be responsible for the foul smell that nearly made my friend gave up the ghost
where are the Romance gurus, please come in.
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Safiaa(f): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
This topic has been recycled too many times. Jeez.
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Seriously, the stench kills libido. You just become asexual instantly.

Some girls ehn... its after d first dip, then it just oozes out like kilode.

Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:

So?
Has that stopped the stench?
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
godfrey01:
Please what is responsible for the foul smelling odour coming out from ladies VV (P__ssy) ?? A friend of mine called me today of how he nearly gave up the ghost when he wanted to bleep a yoruba girl today. (A serving corper in one of the Northern State). A graduate for that matter. From his description, the lady is beautiful outwardly but the inward beauty is like a waste bin that has not been emptied for years.

So I decided to post it here, because I know there are expert when it comes to lady cleanliness both inward and outward. So please, what could be responsible for the foul smell that nearly made my friend gave up the ghost
where are the Romance gurus, please come in.

Whatever his gf disease is carrying..DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy medicines over the counter..take her to any OB-Gyne clinic so she will have a proper treatment..
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yoruba girl?? I think its the one quoting me up and down on nairaland.
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by BlackDBagba: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fishy odour.. grin
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by kushercain: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Fishy odour.. grin

Exactly one stock fish smell to be exact.... Urgh!
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by godfrey01(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:

Mrs Recycler.. I greet you oh..
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Darkseid(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
I never knack before so I have got nothing to contribute, sorry.
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
A lady looks beautiful when on coded dressing.
But when they are naked , few are still beautiful,when they finally opens there leg,damn ! the sight of what I see, disgusting !!
"Aggressive" smelling ones ?? Only God knows how some guyz survives that,but me,that's a stamina killer !
Re: Educated Dirty Ladies. by DNairalandTroll: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why Did He Pick A Yoruba Girl??

Sex! / Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising / Cold It Be Luv?