Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising (916 Views)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument / Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Vagina Of A Woman Is Poisonous, Wash With Alcohol Or Spirit Before Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by kinginvagina: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Answer
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by jonaifame22(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Womanising.
Yep I can give up womanising for a gal wth an hour glass shape,wth soft feminine human breasts to die for, and soft meaty yansh to live for, straight hot legs that throws the gate of my body open inviting konji like a university inviting the public for it's inaugural lecture.
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
womanizing and alcohol

but weed hell no

my weed is my life

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by Jaqenhghar: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
jonaifame22:
Israel if you try na only alcohol you fit leave but the rest.....
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
although i dont do weed, i would never give up anything for love.... there can be NO love, unless it comes with the total package. the minute you wanna change (pretend to be who you are not) to fit with someone's idea of a great man, then thats the minute you have lost.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by jonaifame22(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Israel if you try na only alcohol you fit leave but the rest.....
lol, dnt take alccohol, I've not taking up to 4 bottles of beer in all my adult life, I prefer coke.w**d, p*ssy and good inspirational books,mast*rbation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by Jaqenhghar: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
jonaifame22:
lol, dnt take alccohol, I've not taking up to 4 bottles of beer in all my adult life, I prefer coke.w**d, p*ssy and good inspirational books,mast*rbation.
That girl U were planning for nko. How far
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by jonaifame22(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
That girl U were planning for nko. How far
yea, was suppose to see her dis night, buh work tied me down, I've tried calln her buh she said her mom is back and she can't make tonite, buh I will fvck her very sson , I'm gauging her interest level wth my meter of sex and I see that her interest level is high, I will fell her on my bed like an iroko tree very soon, and her guardian will not be able to save her!
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
alcohol - Yes

Womanizing -Yes

WEED--NO
I can't give up the sesh Lool. it's bae!

#YOLO

Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by toastedbread: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
i don't womanise nor smoke but my liquor? even my madam suppose dey take 2 thots at least.
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
alcohol - Yes

Womanizing -Yes

WEED--NO
I can't give up the sesh Lool. it's bae!

#YOLO

lol
many PPL will agree with u
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
All of the above... cheesy
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by kadinnal(f): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
WOMANISING.....gimme that kush
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by slyd90(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
weed and alcohol.
buh womanizing noo once is a while i need test another cocoyam naagrin
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
All
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Evaberry:

lol
many PPL will agree with u
lool, wl you agree with me?

#YOLO
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by placeofallure(f): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2017
My boo is not into womanising or weed but a heavy drinker. He gave the bottles up for me! Yippee! We struggled with the addiction for many years but the battle has been won.
Re: Which Of This Can You Give Up For Your Love? Weed, Alcohol Or Womanising by fullstreets: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Anything but the loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Declares Love For Ooni Of Ife, Says She Is Set To Replace Wuraola / How Can I Accept The Fact That I Am Not Pretty? / CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.