Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4898 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Martins4christ: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Never Said Anyfin Lyk Yr1. Am A Direct Entry Ful Tym Student , He Was A Part Tym Student, Different Calender, Just D Same School, He Stayed Brk In School 4 A While, To Complete Clearance Nd Others. I Told U Wat Is Needed To Be Told, BASICS, Once Again, I Wanted Advice, Nt Some Pple With Trust Issues Givng Me Headache. First It Was D Name, Den She Suppose Dat Am Nt Preg Cos Of D Way Or Maybe Wat I Typed, Lyk Preg Pple Are Aliens Nt Human. Of Course, Miss Knw Al Took Her Tym To Note That I Wrongly Made Use Of Capital Letters, Nw Crowning It With Am Confusd Blah Blah Blah, Never Knew Am Supposed To Type My Entire Auto-Biography Cos I Need Advice. Its Not Even Lyk She Has Said Anythng Helpful, Just Prying For Flaws.
Well, Thanks A Lot Guys, For The Scolding, Concern, Advice, Everythng. I Have Been Able To Pick The Ones I Need. My Thoughts Are Clearer Now, I Would Try My Best To Move On From Here. Ese Gan Ni O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bigcp(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
why write like this? Capital in between sentence
Seriously?
What does capital letters have to do with her plight?
Madam she needs your advice..spill if u got any for her and stop making matter worse for her by adding to her misery...It ain't right dear....

1 Like

Re: . by bigcp(m): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Martins4christ:
Thanks, Thats Helpful
But what really transpired between u guys...why did u break up with him...only to roll the pregnancy news on his doorstep....i believe he's mad at u...maybe for breakin up with him...that's why he trued to dodge d bullet...
why did u break up with him
Re: . by Viking007(m): 1:58am On Aug 01, 2017
selflessmaya:

i'm really really sorry about your predicament. i think deep down, you know no one here can really help u but u just wanna reach out. i cant really help u now since u are almost full term. if u had come here earlier like in your first trimester, since u dont want the pregnancy and only kept it out of fear, i would have advised you to get an abortion & me and many open minded, non-judgemental ppl here could have even tried to help u get one, it's not the horror thing ppl watch in movies where hangers are used and instruments are slid into the vag, that was medieval times, a simple pill, just one pill, that a gynecologist or midwife or top pharmacists have access to, could have ended this nightmare early, plus there are many ppl here in diaspora living in countries where abortions are legal who could have tried to get you this pill and fedex it or something... there really isnt much you can do now. pls dont do anything rash, u could really hurt yourself, just take it in your stride and move on, hopefully, you'll be just fine, will it be easy? no. but pls be brave. i'm really sorry this happened to u, i can only imagine how it feels to be in your shoes. pls take heart.

your parents are absolutely mean for letting you go through this alone, absolutely mean i tell u, even if they didnt want the pregnancy, why not shout at you if they must, express their disappointment, then, help you get a safe abortion or help u keep it if that's the general consensus. you made this decision alone at a point when you should have reached out and now you're really at a point of no return. pls call your mom and try talking to her, see if she can keep the baby for u till you're done with school and have a job, i wont suggest adoption to you, nigeria is a very risky country and no one knows what'll become of the child if it gets into wrong hands. if your mom wont agree, reach out to a sister or family relative who could help u talk to them. u really should have come here early, this story makes me so fu<king sad.

as for the guy, i am pro-choice (i believe a woman gets to decide to keep a pregnancy or not).. i believe in equal rights, this guy did not want a kid and he did his part to wash his hands off it, i think if a woman does not want a pregnancy but the man wants it, she should not keep the pregnancy, it's her body and her choice but i also think that if a man does not want a pregnancy and a woman chooses to keep it, she has accepted sole responsibility for it, it's only fair. do i think he should have done more for u like help u with connections to actually get it done? yes. but he didnt and i also understand the fears of going through this alone in a country where girls in your shoes dont have a lot of choice but you should have done your absolute best to ask around for 2nd opinions. i dont know why u didnt make moves or ask here earlier. no one should be forced to keep a pregnancy or punished for having sex, ignore all the mean ppl here and in real life, their taunts dont add or take from u.

dont be too hard on yourself, pls dont hurt this child when it's born or vent frustrations at it, just accept it and love it with all your heart, as much as i support abortion, i only do so in the very early stages when the embryo is pretty much sub-human, in the 3rd trimester, it's already a baby and once it's born, it's legit there, get in touch with your ex when it's born and make sure he knows the baby's here, send him pics and all, dont have any high hopes of his help and pls dont marry him just cos of the kid if he does get in touch. i rarely use this consolation cos it's pretentious but there are ppl better than u who will give anything to be in your shoes, there's a girl somewhere pregnant with AIDS too. pls count your losses and bear it and toughen up. call your mom and re-establish communication, if she wont help, try to see if u can find someone who can help get u a job and u can transfer to part-time studying, STAY IN SCHOOL!! pls take very good care of yourself, at first it'll be hard but this is not the end of the world. you'll move on.
You're definitely NOT a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by madone: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2017
ecoeco:
The same way u did not call us for sexual assistance
Pls don't also call us for financial assistance

#Eco99#
may God not allow sacassm visit you in time of ur trouble.the young girl can here for advice.why re u soo silly like this
Re: . by madone: 5:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Someone that is really pregnant and won't type that rubbish above. &gt;sad
who is this one sef and what is all this nonsense comments.how does pregnant people type...mtcheeeew.gerout of here if u don't know what to tell here .....she doesn't need you to believe her story ,abi how many help can you offer her ....

1 Like

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 5:15am On Aug 01, 2017
madone:
who is this one sef and what is all this nonsense comments.how does pregnant people type...mtcheeeew.gerout of here if u don't know what to tell here .....she doesn't need you to believe her story ,abi how many help can you offer her ....
Why e pain you like this? Person wey no sabi her boyfriend name and address need cane
Re: . by madone: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Martins4christ:
I Knw I Deserve Mean Comments. You Cant Insult Me As Much As I Av Insulted Myself.
I Have Been Tru A Lot Already, What I Nid Now Is Am Advice On How To Come Out Of This Mess. I Really Dont Want This One Fall To Ruin Me. I Have Learnt To Get Out Of Depression, Guilt And Self Pity. Its The Practical And Reasonable Step To Follow That I Need Help With, Please
dearest dont let any stupid comment here to make u start feeling depressed.you need to be healthy for ur baby ok.you LL be fine,you re intelligent focus of delivery first ok .from ur story ur mum is supportive wich is very nice,with time ur dad LL forgive you and come to assist too. My niece made same mistake in secondary school,she kept the baby though it was very hurt for her cos the boy rejected the pregnancy and her dad was very angry with her.she had just the support of her mum.the smart beautiful baby girl is a year plus now.she want back to school cleared her waec and jamb.she LL be enter university this year.....the ex boyfriend mother is calling now begging to reconcile with the girl family .my niece dad has taken the front line of battle protecting his grandchild from the boy's mother.everything is fine now. I know yours LL be ok at the end just keep ur head up...ok
Re: . by DukeNija(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why e pain you like this? Person wey no sabi her boyfriend name and address need cane

After asking her ridiculous questions, you ended up having nothing sensible to offer as advise. People like you should not be taken seriously in this life and the next. Swerve from this thread.

2 Likes

Re: . by DukeNija(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2017
madone:

Don't mind the stupid fellow. Thought I was the only one angry with her questions. Yeye

1 Like

Re: . by madone: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
as your smart head don make u loose count of all the pregnancy wey u don abort abi..ee dey pain you say u see good girl wey keep her baby abi or ur mind no fit understand am say person fit dey brave like this girl abi....
Re: . by madone: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Martins4christ:
Never Said Anyfin Lyk Yr1. Am A Direct Entry Ful Tym Student , He Was A Part Tym Student, Different Calender, Just D Same School, He Stayed Brk In School 4 A While, To Complete Clearance Nd Others. I Told U Wat Is Needed To Be Told, BASICS, Once Again, I Wanted Advice, Nt Some Pple With Trust Issues Givng Me Headache. First It Was D Name, Den She Suppose Dat Am Nt Preg Cos Of D Way Or Maybe Wat I Typed, Lyk Preg Pple Are Aliens Nt Human. Of Course, Miss Knw Al Took Her Tym To Note That I Wrongly Made Use Of Capital Letters, Nw Crowning It With Am Confusd Blah Blah Blah, Never Knew Am Supposed To Type My Entire Auto-Biography Cos I Need Advice. Its Not Even Lyk She Has Said Anythng Helpful, Just Prying For Flaws.
Well, Thanks A Lot Guys, For The Scolding, Concern, Advice, Everythng. I Have Been Able To Pick The Ones I Need. My Thoughts Are Clearer Now, I Would Try My Best To Move On From Here. Ese Gan Ni O.
dont worry yourself again am here now let me see any stupid person that LL tell u nonsense... You just dont answer them,I here to face them with equal craze. Good girl,dont mind them eh
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2017
madone:
I truly didn't understand her at first. I've a lot to tell.
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2017
madone:
dont worry yourself again am here now let me see any stupid person that LL tell u nonsense... You just dont answer them,I here to face them with equal craze. Good girl,dont mind them eh
Accept your pregnancy already

1 Like

Re: . by madone: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Accept your pregnancy already
when I get you pregnant..that is if u still have that ability.....you LL be in ma house not on the street.for me that guy is not mature his karma waits him anyway
Re: . by madone: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
I truly didn't understand her at first. I've a lot to tell.
and in ur quest to understand the simple story you wan fry the girl on a public space ...did u see the harm you almost caused .....that everyone that posted after ur text was mocking the innocent girl.....too much of nollywood is bad my dear...go and sin no more .....but if u still give her trouble am here
Re: . by zed7: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2017
If you believe this, you'll believe anything. Same guy asking if direct entry admission was out last year. Anyway, if u need help we will dash you bags of used baby clothes. Nothing like one naira for you. Bullshiit.
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2017
madone:
and in ur quest to understand the simple story you wan fry the girl on a public space ...did u see the harm you almost caused .....that everyone that posted after ur text was mocking the innocent girl.....too much of nollywood is bad my dear...go and sin no more .....but if u still give her trouble am here
Stop crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: . by Sleekbaby(f): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Dear don't panic much, the deed has been done already and there is nothing you can do about it, your parents are justified in their anger, I want you to forget about your dad for now and focus more on your mum bcoz I know that it might take your dad longer time to forgive but mothers heart won't allow your mum to forsake you in this situation. I have seen two occasions like yours in school, the first gal got pregnant for the boyfriend, they love each other but the guy's dad said that he will not marry her, what the gal did was that when the due time drew closer she packed out from school hostel, rented apartment outside, gave birth and then the mum came and took the baby home and she continued with her study, just beg your mum that you never meant to bring shame to her that it was a mistake.
Nobody is a saint, that you got pregnant doesn't mean that you are the greatest sinner or prostitute, it's just badluck. Cool down, very soon everything will be over, I pray too that your parents won't stop paying your school fees. As for the guy, if your mum will agree to take care of the baby for you please forget him and move on, he is not man enough.
Re: . by madone: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Stop crying more than the bereaved
I not only cry when I meet derailed ladies like you,also I weep bitterly. And I have not stopped asking who will be the mother of our unborn children.......its so unfortunate that ur type will fit being a baby mama ....thats if u re not even a fellow guy like me
Re: . by madone: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2017
zed7:
If you believe this, you'll believe anything. Same guy asking if direct entry admission was out last year. Anyway, if u need help we will dash you bags of used baby clothes. Nothing like one naira for you. Bullshiit.
guy read and understand her story,stop picking silly points ...if u wanna help do if u don't want paceoff.bullmess
Re: . by zed7: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2017
madone:
guy read and understand her story,stop picking silly points ...if u wanna help do if u don't want paceoff.bullmess
Shut up. You're probably the same Op using a different moniker. All ye corporate beggars should go and get a job. Pregnant girl indeed, olodo.

3 Likes

Re: . by madone: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
zed7:

Shut up. You're probably the same Op using a different moniker. All ye corporate beggars should go and get a job. Pregnant girl indeed, olodo.
hahahaaaaa lol you are a fool,a local bully and an idiot.NL members who have met me real life know that am very comfortable. Am here for idiots like you who don't have common sense. Check my moniker does it lol like someone intending to beg money from you...goat,unintelligent fowl like you. Check that girls profile and see ,she has been registered here since 2013 she has just one topic wich is this topic 13post only wich are just the post she has here...moreover she did not ask you for money just simple advice and ur bully head and uncircumcised mind is not even rich enuf to offer that mtcheeeeew.. You cant even read what she posted.....you be goat guy.how much you get to chop and to even talk of giving person. Pauper like you. Just stay and read the post if you don't have what to contribute. Am here for your likes ....leave the girl alone and face me eeeeeeediot

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
How old is your pregnancy? I'm kinda confused.

You met your bf in year 1 and he was in his finals. You got pregnant and he gave you money for abortion. You are now in 400 level.

She is a fraudster look for financial help.

3 Likes

Re: . by zed7: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
madone:
hahahaaaaa lol you are a fool,a local bully and an idiot.NL members who have met me real life know that am very comfortable. Am here for idiots like you who don't have common sense. Check my moniker does it lol like someone intending to beg money from you...goat,unintelligent fowl like you. Check that girls profile and see ,she has been registered here since 2013 she has just one topic wich is this topic 13post only wich are just the post she has here...moreover she did not ask you for money just simple advice and ur bully head and uncircumcised mind is not even rich enuf to offer that mtcheeeeew.. You cant even read what she posted.....you be goat guy.how much you get to chop and to even talk of giving person. Pauper like you. Just stay and read the post if you don't have what to contribute. Am here for your likes ....leave the girl alone and face me eeeeeeediot

Rich, comfortable, money. All these used by one person in a statement, that shows you are wretched and your life revolves around money. You have the IQ of a toad and it's belittling arguing with you. Get an education!
Re: . by madone: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2017
zed7:

Rich, comfortable, money. All these used by one person in a statement, that shows you are wretched and your life revolves around money. You have the IQ of a toad and it's belittling arguing with you. Get an education!
foool I can see you don't know how to read...where did read rich in my post. Guy u re frustrated becos no one care about you...no one want to help you...go and hide ....wretched fool
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2017
iamloyalty:

She is a fraudster look for financial help.
I went through his posts and it's not in line with this post. Fraudsters everywhere
Re: . by zed7: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
madone:
foool I can see you don't know how to read...where did read rich in my post. Guy u re frustrated becos no one care about you...no one want to help you...go and hide ....wretched fool
Get busy, get an education and get a job. Never too late to make something out of life. Online scam is shameful.
Re: . by blackie01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martins4christ:
Drop any means of reaching you. Mention it in any of my post except this.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
madone:

Is obvious u are the same person. Scammers everywhere, these are the reasons why help is scare in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
zed7:

Get busy, get an education and get a job. Never too late to make something out of life. Online scam is shameful.

Is a cheap scammer it is only a fool or that will fall victim.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went through his posts and it's not in line with this post. Fraudsters everywhere

They wont work always looking for freebies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's 27years Old, An Only Son / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki / World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.