Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4895 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Martins4christ: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
blackie01:
Hmmmmm! Nairalandes and their holier than though atitude. @ op I don't know it all, but I think you will get the advice you seek ons quora.
It's way matured and accommodating than nairaland.
The mistake has been made, thank Godness you choose to keep it. That child will wipe your tears much later in life. You can still reach out to your dad, but stick close to mummy. You will need her assistance a lot especially during exams, she might have to come stay with you.
Focus on your studies cos the beautiful baby is enough distraction, though a good one.
Pay less attention to friends except those close ones that are ready to help.
I don't know you financial state or if you school in the same town as your parents. But what I am 100% sure is the fact that you and the baby will pull through this and you will still make good grades on school.
Should the embrassment of having a child outside wedlock become too much, get a ring and wear it . At least you are married to your baby and studies.
Still descreetly try to reach out to him and aplogise for bring your parents to him. Perhaps he chickened out due to fear and what yours parents and his might do. I have been in his shoes before. But that does not mean he loves you less or wouldn't want to be part of the child's life. Send him pictures or tag him to the pics on his Facebook page but don't make comments that might anger him.
He will come around soon seeing what he has made with you. Perhaps it was just a one time thing and he was your first. Shit happens and when they do, we dust our ass and move on.

Don't organise sympathy party for your self oooo. You will get food to eat and your baby won't starve be sure of that.
In as much as you have made up your mind to survive and continue school, just continue .
By the way what level of study and what discipline are you. Pm details , I might have materials to help and also see how we can help.
Humanity should be our first religion and nothing more.
Luckystarmartins@ymail.com
Re: . by madone: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
iamloyalty:

Is obvious u are the same person. Scammers everywhere, these are the reasons why help is scare in Nigeria.
you re a fool scam ur self to death...the girl came here to ask for advice not money.. See this idiot oo how much do you have to take care of ur own problem that I LL come soo low to ask you for money using fake name. You must come from the linage of scammers to think such silly tots. The girl never asked for money all she asked for was advice. And am here for fools like you who LL not allow reasonable people talk with her.stupid pretender like you am very sure that you are a guy using female moniker to seek attention....dont worry I LL make ur foolishness popular.
Re: . by madone: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
zed7:

Get busy, get an education and get a job. Never too late to make something out of life. Online scam is shameful.
welcome my dear ....you are making my day already at least you re playing to my tone already ...i have just scammed you ..hahahaaaa. Scammed you into replying me ..animal I wonder how busy you are that it brain has become soo stale that you can't think... It's not ur fault anyway ur gullible mind must have led you into the hands of many wrong people even with all ur education...shame on you for bullying this young innocent girl ...its your type that steal and still get the mind to cast stone to kill innocent citizens all in the name of jungle justice...with your stupid half educated mind...take a look at your lonely life ..you re soo frustrated cos no one has ever stood for you. I am standing here for that girl scammer or not .she LL get the advice from reasonable nairalanders mot failures like you. Frustrated animal
Re: . by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2017
madone:
you re a fool scam ur self to death...the girl came here to ask for advice not money.. See this idiot oo how much do you have to take care of ur own problem that I LL come soo low to ask you for money using fake name. You must come from the linage of scammers to think such silly tots. The girl never asked for money all she asked for was advice. And am here for fools like you who LL not allow reasonable people talk with her.stupid pretender like you am very sure that you are a guy using female moniker to seek attention....dont worry I LL make ur foolishness popular.

U are the biggest fool and a cheap scammer.
Why are u this angry if u aren't guilty? Why has the op suddenly become quiet? Why E pain only u like this.
Imagine the cheap story an under graduate claiming such a high GP get pregnant for someone she knows nothing abt, dont worry those people demanding ur contact aren't stupid u will continue beeping them before they help u. Dont forget ritualist are every where. I paste ur moniker around that u are a scammer.

1 Like

Re: . by madone: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2017
iamloyalty:

U are the biggest fool and a cheap scammer.
Why are u this angry if u aren't guilty? Why has the op suddenly become quiet? Why E pain only u like this.
Imagine the cheap story an under graduate claiming such a high GP get pregnant for someone she knows nothing abt, dont worry those people demanding ur contact aren't stupid u will continue beeping them before they help u. Dont forget ritualist are every where. I paste ur moniker around that u are a scammer.
hahaha EWU ...goat like you...at lest people are demanding for her contact right..that is a testimony my dear...wait when they kill her you wont see her again if that is Ur prayer ....you u carry the matter of scam for head or have u tried yours here and it didn't work. Sinner like you, why wont she look dull to you prostitute...vod she kept the pregnancy abi..ode only God no how many innocent children you have aborted to prove your smart. Sh..ithole!... Soo girls with high gp dont get pregnant.cos you want to advice her she should spill her life details on a public space like this abi. Mrs scam alert.....go and die cos you have fail people are demanding for her contact.....hahahaaa you re a loser..i LL stand by her here online ...TO THE YOUNG INNOCENT GIRL IF YOU ARE READING WHAT THIS FOOL IS PASTE JUST IGNORE HER AND MOVE ON WITH YOU LIFE ...THIS ONE IS A FAILURE ALREADY SHE BLEW IT WHEN SHE HAD THIS CHANCE THAT YOU HAVE NOW...ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MANY BABIES HER LIKES HAVE KILLED ALL IN THE NAME OF HIGH GP...I TOLD YOU I LL FACE THEM AND AM DOING SOO...AM EQUAL TO THE TASK...GET THE ADVICE YOU HEAR HERE FROM WELL MEANING PEOPLE OF NL AND DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL OK. GOD BLESS YOU AM STILL HERE DONT WORRY...
Re: . by Missonas(f): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Let the baby come and watch how you pull through. Dont worry dear i knw its mostly easier said than done but the scariest part is over. Dont stop your schooling, you can differ for a little while if you feel you need to take timeout but do NOT stop! You need to do better now for that child.

You can tell your ex when you've birthed the child but if he still refuses then please leave him be. Continue with your studies as you will need to be joggling between being a mum and studying. Im sure your mum will help you as for your dad he will have a change of heart when he beholds his grandchild.

Try and learn any small trade or anything that would fetch you a small token so you can takecare of you and the baby. Hope you understand now that things would have to change. Someone is depending on you. Ease the burden for your folks as well so at the end of the day everyone is happy.

@Martins4christ You will be fine. Gods blessings!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Needs A Wife? / Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] / PHOTOS: Married Woman Caught Red Handed Inside Hotel Room, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.