Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. (5234 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
I dated my husband for 2 years without sex before i got married to him this weekend, I love him because he's a very gentle man who respects me a lot. but the problem is after our wedding in church today and we decided to make love after retiring to the hotel my uncle got us for honeymoon, I saw his manhood and it was extra large just after playing with it for a while, which scared me a lot but I pretend like it was ok, to be honest I'm not a virgin and he knows that , but this is just too huge for me, I then told him to take a shower so I can give him a great mouth action and he was happy to run into the shower and so I was able to escape!
this happened 5 mins ago , and everyone has been calling me including his mother and sisters,

Please , what can I do? only sensible and matured advise please.

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Davash222(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
What do women really want
Small dicck, they will complain...Big dicck, they will still complain.

Let me ask again...

Women, wetin you want?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Ikjosh04: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mad oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by braine(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
This story honestly doesn't make sense.

There's no limit the pussy won't take.

11 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by sweetonugbu: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Use instruments to widen your hole then go back

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
braine:

I dont understand, I cant stand the trauma and pain , it's scary

2 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Davash222(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
braine:

Exactly.
A dicck can never be bigger than the head of a new born baby.

13 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Use instruments to widen your hole then go back

we need to maintain a certain level decency please, please be decent and polite.

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:

Exactly.
A dicck can never be bigger than the head of a new born baby.
You don't have a vagina, yet, you think you know so much about it. It's true a dick can't be as big as the head of a child, but for the time being that no child has gone through it, a dick size big enough would impose pains on a lady with a smaller vagina. Sex becomes uncomfortable and occasionally enjoyable.

Op, where are you running to? You should go back, give him head as promised and if your vagina is well lubricated, the pains will be less. The more time you have sex with him, your vagina will adjust to the size.

14 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Your husband should do a lot of pre-intimacy with you... So you can very stimulated and very wet.

then he should start penetrating you gently and he may increase the pace as your vagina starts getting flexible and comfortable with the size... As time goes on, your vagina will be used to it

Just pray that the person you have married should be ur husband till death.

because if you marry another person with a smaller dick and thin body after ur present husband has used his own to widen the pussy, the new guy may just enter into it in full like a pool and maybe even get lost in it.

Good luck! grin

14 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by sweetonugbu: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
payperpost:

we need to maintain a certain level decency please, please be decent and polite.
and you think this made up story is decent, when did they Wed, when did reception came to an end, giving of gift etc, and she is hiding for the past five minutes. Mind yourself we're not kids

22 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by budaatum: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
braine:

Op doesn't keep cats so wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
OP is a MALE, y'all. Check his posts.

Some of the stories here are fake. This IS one.

13 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
and you think this made up story is decent, when did they Wed, when did reception came to an end, giving of gift etc, and she is hiding for the past five minutes. Mind yourself we're not kids
we left the hall into the hotel room few mins ago, people are still dancing in the hall, but you can assume whatever. be polite
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Smdh. Fake thread alert.

This is OP.

payperpost:
anyone tall, light skin, romantic, hippy should contact me, but must be a God fearing woman, we will only add one more child in the future.
https://www.nairaland.com/5572069/single-mother-challenge-smc/4#84919067

payperpost:
are you pretty? I can get you pregnant if you can take proper care of the child well, I know how to do it
https://www.nairaland.com/5548943/should-consider-going-adoptionsince-childless/1#84632231

payperpost:
whatever you do, don't expect it from Nigerian girls, the moment your income decline, they will take off
https://www.nairaland.com/5540381/how-test-true-love#84279284

9 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
theButterfly:
OP is a MALE, y'all. Check his posts.

Some of the stories here are fake. This IS one.

I'm using my someones phone to post my issue to find a quick solution, I'm not that stupid , you should know that!
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
LIAR.

payperpost:

I'm using my someones phone to post my issue to find a quick solution, I'm not that stupid , you should know that!

14 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by sweetonugbu: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
payperpost:

we left the hall into the hotel room few mins ago, people are still dancing in the hall, but you can assume whatever. be polite
bros guy man no de guy guyman, let me not put sand sand to your garri. Tell her to enlarge the hole like this.

3 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
I dated my husband for 2 years without sex before i got married to him this weekend, I love him because he's a very gentle man who respects me a lot. but the problem is after our wedding in church today and we decided to make love after retiring to the hotel my uncle got us for honeymoon, I saw his manhood and it was extra large just after playing with it for a while, which scared me a lot but I pretend like it was ok, to be honest I'm not a virgin and he knows that , but this is just too huge for me, I then told him to take a shower so I can give him a great mouth action and he was happy to run into the shower and so I was able to escape!
this happened 5 mins ago , and everyone has been calling me including his mother and sisters,

my husband mother is calling me non stop, gosh!!
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Galaxydon1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Fake story

8 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Galaxydon1:
Fake story

kindly advise me, this is the gospel truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by aadoiza: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
payperpost:

I wish this was real, man.

U a go dey shout 'I want my hubby to be big, strong, and reliable. Now your dream don come true and now you go dey chop that big cucumber till your kitty adapt.

1 Like

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
theButterfly:
LIAR.

LOL. grin The op has been active on the forum today. No bride whose wedding was conducted today would have all that time. You're right.

6 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. grin The op has been active on the forum today. No bride whose wedding was conducted today would have all that time. You're right.
I'm using someone account to seek help, how do i create my own account? gosh! you tire me

his sisters are also calling me, i wonder why they want me to face a monster! something they wont even dare if they were me.
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by aadoiza: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
payperpost:

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is my fate , I'm going to face it, you all should pray for me and wish me good luck, I truly love him and his sisters wont let me rest, now I must face the monster , I wish my parent told me this, I wish my pastor told me this, they are all eating chicken and drinking now and I have to go in there and face this, please, Nairalanders pray for me! please , remember me in your prayer!

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You don't have a vagina, yet, you think you know so much about it. It's true a dick can't be as big as the head of a child, but for the time being that no child has gone through it, a dick size big enough would impose pains on a lady with a smaller vagina. Sex becomes uncomfortable and occasionally enjoyable.

Op, where are you running to? You should go back, give him head as promised and if your vagina is well lubricated, the pains will be less. The more time you have sex with him, your vagina will adjust to the size.

Thanks, I will give this a try, i just hope not to faint
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
Your husband should do a lot of pre-intimacy with you... So you can very stimulated and very wet.

then he should start penetrating you gently and he may increase the pace as your vagina starts getting flexible and comfortable with the size... As time goes on, your vagina will be used to it

Just pray that the person you have married should be ur husband till death.

because if you marry another person with a smaller dick and thin body after ur present husband has used his own to widen the pussy, the new guy may just enter into it in full like a pool and maybe even get lost in it.

Good luck! grin

just pray for me!
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yup. All I had to do was look through his post history to confirm what I already knew. Idk why people create fake threads. Mtchew.
Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by FloraEC(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
payperpost:

Are you using your phone?
Someone's phone?
Posting your issue?
Posting on behalf of someone?

But according to what theButterfly posted, you Mr confused sex is trolling, get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. by FloraEC(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
payperpost:
This is my fate , I'm going to face it, you all should pray for me and wish me good luck, I truly love him and his sisters wont let me rest, now I must face the monster , I wish my parent told me this, I wish my pastor told me this, they are all eating chicken and drinking now and I have to go in there and face this, please, Nairalanders pray for me! please , remember me in your prayer!
Yen yen yen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Honest With Your Spouse? / Baby Hair / Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.