Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (55455 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by auntysimbiat(f): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by teelaw4life(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Those in denial will remain in denial. Buhari is dead.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sirfemoz(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just don't get it.. Are we cursed, or we are the cause of our problems? How do we Nigerians feel comfortable without an elected president?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by centboy123456(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
if u ask me na who I go ask d matter wen u see so he don tell wen he start nor be go talk am abeg help me I don forget d next one
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Evablizin(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
CNN buhari is in UK taking slimming tea,sending voice message to Nigerians in Awasa language,governors and some other politicians visiting him as if he gave birth to triplets and they are also saying that he is fit for 2019 election,hahahahaha i laugh lemme stop here

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish
What right do you have to ask us ?
Please go and face Mr trump
You're not ashamed of yourself, funny.

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

No o. This time, we chose a bad leader.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Abbotp: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
That was rather dumb, daft and uncalled for! Little wonder President Trump won them in a wrestling bout on twitter

Always forming gods in other people's matter....

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by iluvpomo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

They do that 6 days a week, on the seventh they pick on another absent leader grin

16 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daddy217: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
The APC led government keep telling us PMB is fine yet is in London, they keep saying is in good shape and we are not seeing him. Na waoh! Who are they deceiving?
sarrki:

American news network, CNN, has mocked Nigeria, asking where is President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Nigerian president has not been in the country for over two months and the news television in a query on its website on Sunday asked which “head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

The mockery came in the latest edition of CNN’s “The Global Public Square (GPS)” show anchored by Fareed Zakaria. In an apparent mockery of Nigeria and her President Muhammadu Buhari, CNN, on its programme displayed at 4:59pm local time on Sunday, asked,“The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

It went ahead to tick an option with the name Nigeria as the correct answer. The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria. A screenshot of the mockery tweeted by Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission asked What do you say Nigerians?

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in London since May 7 on a medical follow-up. Some political delegations including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo have been visiting President Buhari in London and have told Nigerians that the president is doing just fine and will soon return to continue his presidential duties.

http://punchng.com/where-is-your-president-cnn-asks-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by EmekaMD(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

shut up u hypocrite..
What right has ur President to abscond his throne and banish himself to a foreign country?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by emeijeh(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
centboy123456:
if u ask me na who I go ask d matter wen u see so he don tell wen he start nor be go talk am abeg help me I don forget d next one

E heavy for nyash

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by AgamaHub: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
madness
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by bizza45: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2017
No matter how unq like make in yab am, d man is right.. 9ja people where una presido talk say e dey sef
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by juman(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by pro2010: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

Go eat shit Mr man!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by smsventures: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
lafflaff123:
CAN?that satanic group.
mumu so u can't read nd see CNN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by kahara(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

American news network, CNN, has mocked Nigeria, asking where is President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Nigerian president has not been in the country for over two months and the news television in a query on its website on Sunday asked which “head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

The mockery came in the latest edition of CNN’s “The Global Public Square (GPS)” show anchored by Fareed Zakaria. In an apparent mockery of Nigeria and her President Muhammadu Buhari, CNN, on its programme displayed at 4:59pm local time on Sunday, asked,“The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

It went ahead to tick an option with the name Nigeria as the correct answer. The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria. A screenshot of the mockery tweeted by Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission asked What do you say Nigerians?

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in London since May 7 on a medical follow-up. Some political delegations including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo have been visiting President Buhari in London and have told Nigerians that the president is doing just fine and will soon return to continue his presidential duties.

http://punchng.com/where-is-your-president-cnn-asks-nigerians/

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by MrSly(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

They have the right to ask. US isn't Nigeria where freedom of speech is forbidden.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by exlinklodge: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
no be una hide am?

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:
Yeah right. When God wants to punish a people, he gives them a leader like Ojukwu, the reason his people are still being punished.

You are a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by genxris: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari is in his retirement home.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by stuffs4me(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
He is in ghost worker in ghost mode.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by chuose2: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:
Yeah right. When God wants to punish a people, he gives them a leader like Ojukwu, the reason his people are still being punished.

Ojukwu is a better leader than this illiterate called Buhari that has no education whatsoever.
Cant wait for the south to leave the North alone, lets see how you can survive.

15 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by gbzed(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:

but I fall for u sha

I apologization

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by TheDirectorate: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2017
It's none of their business. They should concentrate on the problems with their own president in USA. I'm sure they wouldn't mind Trump taking an extended medical leave or even sabbatical in ANY country, as long as it's not in America.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by usquare250(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2017
[You the vex ooooo! quote author=Addicted2Women post=58994959]
We know where he is
[/quote]
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by AustineCJ: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Very useless leaders....can't they at least return our presidential jet home till the coffin is ready to leave home

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Hi nice rings
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

Are you cursed? Did your stepmother use your brain for rituals?

Did I ever tell you I have one ?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sarrki(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Hi nice rings

Where did you see ring here in the CNN statement ?

Amarabae is happily married keep off

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by bettercreature(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
He is human being,the same could happen to your father he is not a bad leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.