Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (55483 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by AreaFada2: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2017
nairanaira12:

But it is true, isn't it? When Buhari was saying the same thing about Yar'adua, he never knew it would come back to him too.
Tor!
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by babahTee: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

A PEOPLE get d kind of leader it deserves.
nigeria gov has failed nd so is its pple

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by AreaFada2: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2017
patnekkyuyahoo:
Disappointing. Over months. No impeachment, nothing. Nigeria sorry. When patience said it we were all laughing this is the result.

Zombies even lambasted Fayose as omale when he said it. Now imagine that he/Buhari did not have access to Nigeria's treasury to buy excellent medical care in UK.
Outspoken people like Fayose, FKK & Dame Pat are loathed in a hypocritical never-do-well societal like ours. That put partisanship and ethno-religious primordial sentiments above glaring truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by elfeezy(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish
What right do you have to ask us ?
Please go and face Mr trump
Sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by sirfemoz(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2017
emmymdk:

Because he is from a certain tribe that feels the Seat of the President is their Birth right...
Have you imagined if Buhari was a Christian and from the South, what the North would have done now?

It's really annoying that we are comfortable with this situation? Some people are dumb and can't talk again in situation like this. Let us continue with the suffering, probably we will learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Realist2: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2017
The worst thing to happen to Nigeria is buaharis

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Omoedeki: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
ymimiz:
CNN You that have president, where are his senses?
You this scarmmer. You have started again. You did not credit me the 30Gb I paid for. Now you want to scarm others. go find another work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Jj222(f): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
aolawale025:
The man contested to use Aso Rock as a medical and rest facility.
. yes oo. buhari said he is fighting corruption why he is d head and corruption himself.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by stilldoingokay(f): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It beats my imagination how anyone can still feel comfortable with Buhari as President , I swear Nigeria has never had it this bad , even our rainy season electricity improvement magic we didn't get this year..I am not a fan of CNN but I can't blame them for this because Buhari has made Nigeria the butt of Jokes

his followers don't even see anything wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Cubaking: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2017
ayourbamie:
Well, thnk God they asked Nigerian not biafran.

I'm in my house, Coman beat me

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by decomaniaboss(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2017
BraniacX:

He's a paid Internet troll of the BMC so basically, he's just doing what he was paid to do, this moniker sarrki is his flagship moniker on nairaland but he definitely has others, and he'll have on other social media platforms so he'll post a comment with this moniker and use alternate monikers to quote and support it to create a semblance of support of his warped views undecided
So trolling is an organized political service nowadays
damn !!! that,s very annoying angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by lastmaster(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

I pity your future, because your village people have used your brain for ritual. I am sorry for your children.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2017
DonaldGenes:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO even the symbol of justice in Nigeria is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Decryptor(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

Look at you....is ojukwu the subject of the discussion? Your vegetable is missing and you are calling ojukwu..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Daboomb: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
NigelCundy:
I still don't understand people who defend this country.... You lots have no dignity, no shame, and no regard for your lives.

I guess it is your phatom Biafra they should be defending?

5% Brainless kunt.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by joprisco: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
The year 2011 Mr.Buhari said he will make the govt ungovernable and in 2015 they said if APC did not take over power that there will be a parallel govt and now he has taking over,yet he is afraid of the aso rock when the hiden rock fell on him he is running away.please is the woman president not better than him. Well this is not the people they ruled in 1985. I must say then they were in anolog era but this is digital era where machine can massage human angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by compressordaf(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

Indeed you are a zombie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:
Yeah right. When God wants to punish a people, he gives them a leader like Ojukwu, the reason his people are still being punished.

Ojukwu we know,
Who for your lineage can ever be as popular as Ojukwu?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by ITCareerINxtGen: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's a sorry situation for a so called giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by iluvpomo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
is it not this same CNN that forced Buhari down our throats?

Fxck off CNN, we don't know where your puppet is.
How did CNN force you to vote for Buhari??
All their content is digitally archived, so why don't you provide the link to it .... go ahead, I dare you .... grin
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daddy217:
The APC led government keep telling us PMB is fine yet is in London, they keep saying is in good shape and we are not seeing him. Na waoh! Who are they deceiving?
You did not add "He is in good spirit" that is their latest slogan undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by prof12(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
swagagolic01:

Is he not mad
He is Very maaaaaad indeed.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by prof12(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
joprisco:
The year 2011 Mr.Buhari said he will make the govt ungovernable and in 2015 they said if APC did not take over power that there will be a parallel govt and now he has taking over,yet he is afraid of the aso rock when the hiden rock fell on him he is running away.please is the woman president not better than him. Well this is not the people they ruled in 1985. I must say then they were in anolog era but this is digital era where machine can massage human angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin[sup][/sup]

This is why you Nigerians will never progress.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by prof12(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
lastmaster:
I pity your future, because your village people have used your brain for ritual. I am sorry for your children.

Pls be sorry for yourself.
What right has any foreign maggot have to ask us the whereabout of our president?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by babajero(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

You are shameless.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by babajero(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Spotted
I like that fela much titled "ZOMBIE"
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by jagbajantus: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerians sef. Why are you wasting time beating up the messenger? What did CNN say or do wrong?
So make una tell me, what part exactly of what CNN reported about Buhari was not a fact or incorrect?
Tell us which part dey make you vex? Abi na lie say una president don comot from country for many months? And nobody know im condition!
People, e be like say all of us don see dis movie once before o. And we all don hear the same tory before. Remember Yar'Adua?
Nigerians, wake up from your sleep.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by tonguengineer(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

They didn't just follow me to the booth, they put a gun to my head and made sure i do their bidding. The even kidnapped the ones i love and held them at gunpoint with very specific instruction - "Vote for our puppet or you'll never see your loved once again"
Really maybe am not in this planet then
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Luminee(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2017
xelly:
He is on a ghost mode.

grin
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by maldino: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
sorom4:

Chief Zombie.
This is a product of condom wey break
OMG... ����
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by davidif: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

Well you can thank Major Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna for that. Where it not for him overthrowing the democratically elected civillina govt in 1966 we probably won't be in this situation today. Say what you want about Buhari and the millitary guys that have ruled us but were it not for the treason committed by Mr. Nzeogwu and his young Southern officers, they won't have smelled the presidency in the first place. We could have had smart leaders like Balewa, Zik and Awo instead of IBB and Abacha.

Another consequence of that coup was the biafra war. Had Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and the young ibo officers not murdered Balewa and 22 other people (including some of their victims wives) there would have been no reprisals against the ibos in the north precipitating the biafra war. Heck, had Azikiwe intervened instead of cowering and has aguiyi ironsi not used the coup to seize power and become a dictator who knows how far along we could have been? You see how We human beings create our own problems? This is what you call action and consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.