Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her (1706 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2017
A female undergraduate of university of Port Harcourt was caught in the act of stealing an Iphone, for the intervention of her two other friends see what was done to her.

Girls, plsssssssssssssss, be happy and satisfied with what you have now.

For rules sake, pics cant be displayed here. check: http://bestngnews..com.ng/2017/07/uniport-female-student-caught-stealing.html
Re: A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her by nextprince: 4:34am On Jul 31, 2017
This head warmer on my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her by WetinConsignMe: 5:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Mumu post - no pinshure
Re: A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her by Christonjnr(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Lllll
Re: A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her by farouk0403(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2017
I know it must be my people with yam legs. I didn't call any name
Re: A Female Student Of Uniport Stole An Iphone And This Was Done To Her by Michelle55: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2017
hehehe.. blogger I hail thee for this your new developed tactics of trying to make nlanders click the supposed video.. I've got news for you, reinvent your way of posting stories, make it look more attractive and juicy if you want traffic on your blog. we all know what slay queens are capable of doing just to remain in the spotlight.. tell us something extraordinary about them that we don't know of and gbam! you will get our attention. you may consider using Pyramid style of writing or chronological style, all I know is that you should give us something catchy and intriguing.. have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Is It Me Or Something Else / Lady Livestreams Herself Getting A Butt Massage (photos) / Top 12 Beer Brands In Nigeria: An Analysis Of Their Drinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.