Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (51169 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Integrityfarms(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Let him come back and spend two weeks maximum and go back to London his main base..... Only in Nigeria do we have a visiting president with office in Abuja House London.

Apc una well done o... Una jazz must be from India

9 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by ebanjop(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked cool cool
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
I still don't understand why we pray pray and keep praying for the president to get better forgetting that our economy and standard of living is crumbling by the day... For goodness sake, is he the only one capable of reviving this country? If he loves this country as he claims, why not put the nations wellbeing and prosperity first by handing over to a more capable hand who will focus on leading Nigeria out of this current mess.

I still wish and hope he comes back healthy and whole, but we need someone strong and mentally healthy at the healm of affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by nwakibie3(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
maybe he was rushed to another hospital in another country

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Vutseck:
lol.. let him come and make public speech before we can take him serious

hope he is coming with his teams of doctors to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Harmani85: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
To my fellow Bitcoinners, bitcoin traded slightly lower on Tuesday as digital currency miners completed a split of the digital currency and worked to create more of the new, split-off coin called bitcoin cash.
"A Bitcoin block was just mined that's invalid for Bitcoin Cash nodes! [That] means the chain has now forked, 80% are still in support of BTC, (not BCC), my rate now is #380 per coin and I credit you within 10mins after confirmation from your network , 08034303175, my fb is Ayowale Adetifa
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by lebron7(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2017
cursedAbiola:

The useless old vegetable can do a shittt because he's incapacitated bastard vagabond gworo chewing terrorist

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Guy y e dey pain u if u like no go find work dreamless dreamer
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by chigoizie7(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Issorait
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by okomile(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
C
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by macarson2k(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
sadlas:
welcome back , sir.Kanu your sadness has began.

And your sorrow has began!

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by felifeli: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
MrRationalBlog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/anxiety-mounts-over-alleged-departure-of-presidential-jet-in-london/amp/

Die, the man no gree . Return home he no gree . Na so so rumor we dey hear everyday . Wehdun sah, God will continue to treat you as you treat the 160 million people of Nigeria, without care for progress .

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by belente(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2017
bubu show your self but while coming, don't for get your certificate

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Missonas(f): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Good news! We just need the jet the President can remain there cos I dont knw what his coming would change

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Fazemood(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Say Him Dey Plane, WHO E EPP? No Be To Comeback Be The Main Thing, Him Fit Stand Do Him Work? If He Can't, Oga Just Take More 2 Months Rest, We Are Not Complaining... Abi Are We
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by mormonslayer: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Anyone in Abuja see the plane landing yet ?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by solz23(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Buhari been operating Nigeria like a secret cult

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by joepentwo(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Liars !!
Sahara reporters will update me later
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Lorhd: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
This news​ no help me abeggi! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Nov6(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
My consignment now is who is in the plane...
A living being or a dead corpse.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by ibkgab001: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Anxiety ke?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by doublefreez(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2017
then something must be wrong, if no one knows for sure y presidential jet took off.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by xreal: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Oga has decided to return quietly this time.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by canalily(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Una don talk finish everything i want to commentgrin buh lets wait see who comes out of the Jetangry

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by 0b100100111: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu's return to Kuje is near! grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Valmesk(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
flyca:
Lemme tell you what is happening...

Constitutionally, the president cannot be out of the country for more than 90 days else his seat will be declared vacant by the senate. And a new president will be made - I guess the Vice by right.

Ok, so its a few days to 90 days that the president is away. And all manner of dramas are bound to be played by the "born to rule" people. To make sure that power doesn't leave the North.

My observation is that the president is critically sick - at best. But they will manage to smuggle him into Nigeria. Snap him a picture or two siting on a table with bananas and smiling. Gbam! Next on the news: Buhari returns home for his presidential duties. Haters think Buhari is dead.

"The president will be working from home" - Uncle Lai
Or any other gabberish that distracts the attention of Nigerians.

Last last, the sit is still his. Well for a few days or weeks before he "goes back to London for check-up till his doctors allow him to come back". This usually happens few days to the expiration of 90 days

Then the cycle continues till ...... 2023. Who knows cry
Let's watch and see.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by kaystick86(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Nigeria has degenrated to the estend that we now monitors our presidential jets. May God help us
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by paBuhari(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Buhari coming back to beat the 90 days period. He will soon go back to London to renew it. Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by chiagozien(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Do he know that Nnamdi Kanu is going to lagos and kaduna,is better he stay back in london to avoid heart attack.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by smartnero24(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Come and resign!!

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by emmymdk: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2017
What a joke of a Country...
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Onedibe1: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
sadlas:
welcome back , sir.Kanu your sadness has began.

Lol. Pipo sef,nxt tym try to read a story well be4 commenting..U mustnt really comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.