Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Just Have To Do This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Have To Do This (543 Views)

I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Have To Do This by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Happy Birthday to the man that makes me happy, loved, beautiful and listen to everything I have to say. He stays with me in every single step. I have a thousand words to say to you, but I am going to say only three magical words., I LOVE YOU. And may God grant you your heart desire. If I have to do it again baby it will be with you. Happy Birthday to my heart in another man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Have To Do This by richyblink1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Happy birthday bro!! Good to see a lady so proud and happy to declare her feelings on the web

1 Like

Re: I Just Have To Do This by coolcatty: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
I applaud you for celebrating your man.... So many ungrateful spoilt poor women abound in Nigeria ND will never do this show of affection no matter what the man does for them.

I also pray the man you profess this kind of love for loves and cherishes you in return.

Best regards to you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Friend. / Woman Drowned Two Children After Reporting Fears Of Deportation, Police Say / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.