Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits (7379 Views)

Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) / Romantic Photo - This Is How MTN And GLO Suck Our Data / Loved-up Couple Go Viral After Romantic Photo Hit The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by EmagNig(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by StarBukola(f): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2017
What is she doing?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by SINZ: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2017
My love for fruits though...
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Doubt she's Nigerian... Kinda hard to see a lady that thick with a flat tummy here. undecided
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by olayinks007(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:
What is she doing?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shes slicing her bweast wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by taylor88(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
op fvck dey hungry u
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by SmellingAnus(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Although I like them slim but this one is cute cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by whitebeard(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
The day just started nah..!!
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
How is this romantic?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by AlexCk: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
How is this romantic?

My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by DarkMagic(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017

OP..Define Romantic
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by adexdon(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

what is romantic in dare
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2017
I so love coconuts
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
How is this romantic?
She's very romantic, you are just jealous, chai why did you change that your dp, after your fellow girl insulted you by saying you should find your missing left breast, you changed d dp, I think you are not proud of yourself

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Homeboiy: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Her pussy won burst d pant sef
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Looks like Ghana again undecided
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmmmmmmm

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
Doubt she's Nigerian... Kinda hard to see a lady that thick with a flat tummy here. undecided
Seriously.grin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by ilevic(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
She No Fine Reach My Cute Cleopatra4. I Don Miss Dis Lady Like Kilode
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Stevengerd(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:
Are you blind?
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't get it
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:
Don't get it
I don't just understand how informative this is to me
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Martin0(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:
Don't get it
abeg come I wan go eat,join me let go to 228 Lewisham High Streetgrin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:
Don't get it

Show her love sister or post urs slicing tomatoes grin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:

Slicing ur jealous asssss
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:
Don't get it

I gat two fúçkîñg Questions!

1.Why re yu so blöödyfûçkiñg $€x¥?

2.Why don't ya always fúçking show yer a$$ to the cam? sad

grin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Lalas247(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:

I gat two fúçkîñg Questions!

1.Why are you so blöödyfûçkiñg $€x¥?

2.Why don't ya always fúçking show yer a$$ to the cam? sad

grin
Who ass help grin u see enough everyday
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Who ass help grin u see enough everyday

Well, grin yer don't get ter fúçkin see a blöödyfúçking nice a$$ er' fúçking day grin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Safiaa(f): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Love her skin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Lalas247(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:

Well, grin yer don't get ter fúçkin see a blöödyfúçking nice a$$ er' fúçking day grin
Hahah go away joor yeye guy
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahah go away joor yeye guy

I'll be so fúçking happy to stand behind you all day gringrin →♪$mack that.....$mack that♪ grin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:

I'll be so fúçking happy to stand behind you all day gringrin →♪$mack that.....$mack that♪ grin
Orisirisi let me go and call ur bae to carry u out of here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Looking At My Weave Hair Extension Lustfully At An Occasion / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Where Hijabu Muslim Girls Go At Night Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.