Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? (7364 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's the song for me. I love the song so I go searching for all precious challenge videos.

Please what is it about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8i8ziEEbrM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by christianjoy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just a trend
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
christianjoy:
Just a trend

Really? Lol.. so they just decided to trend with precious' name using that song? Yeye children grin.
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by christianjoy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Really? Lol.. so they just decided to trend with precious' name using that song? Yeye children grin.
actually its just to relieve boredom you know naija and cruise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
christianjoy:
actually its just to relieve boredom you know naija and cruise.

Ok o.

I love the song though.
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by christianjoy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Ok o.
I love the song though.
Losing Game
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
christianjoy:
Losing Game

I heard it's the remix. I tried to download it and use as ring tone but I couldn't find it online.

Will check it again.
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by christianjoy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I heard it's the remix. I tried to download it and use as ring tone but I couldn't find it online.

Will check it again.
it is available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by deltateam: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's the song for me. I love the song so I go searching for all precious challenge videos.

Please what is it about?

People called Precious are unfaithful and heartbreakers
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
deltateam:

Really? Hearing that for the first time.

3 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Zonefree(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
deltateam:

You're right and they're always short.

5 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by deltateam: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Really? Hearing that for the first time.

One girl called Precious had a serious relationship going on and was to get married just months away but she never hinted it to me.

Took the barny out, she drank malt, made me order big yoghurt for her. To her that was her last chopping before getting married but God go still punish am for leading me on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
deltateam:

One girl called Precious had a serious relationship going on and was to get married just months away but she never hinted it to me.

Took the barny out, she drank malt, made me order big yoghurt for her. To her that was her last chopping before getting married but God go still punish am for leading me on.

Eiyaa.. Pele.
God will give you your own wife.

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by ITbomb(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Like play like play, Precious dey trend
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by eazyduzit: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
I just downloaded it now via tubidy.com

Blessedmercy8:

Will check it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
eazyduzit:
I just downloaded it now via tubidy.com

Ok, thanks.

I'll check it now and do same. All the ones I saw are with comedy skit.
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by naturalwaves: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Please what is it about?

There is a lady that remixes songs in local accent. So, she remixed one of Chris Brown's songs in the same manner. Now, there is a young producer called Precious. The producer,just like DJ YK and co usually does, remixed her version , added a beat and called his own name in the beat i.e Precious....Same way producers always call their names.

Now, people started making creative videos that will show a funny action once the Precious name is mentioned. They then tagged the Precious to being a sort of a mischievous/ untrustworthy lady. This is why Precious is trending.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2022
naturalwaves:

There is a lady that remixes songs in local accent. So, she remixed one of Chris Brown's songs in the same manner. Now, there is a young producer called Precious. The producer,just like DJ YK and co usually does, remixed her version , added a beat and called his own name in the beat i.e Precious....Same way producers always call their names.

Now, people started making creative videos that will show a funny action once the Precious name is mentioned. They then tagged the Precious to being a sort of a mischievous/ untrustworthy lady. This is why Precious is trending.

Oh... Really? Interesting grin
Thanks for taking time to explain.

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by luizpippo(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

You're right and they're always short.

My friend Precious is slim, tall and busty.

I suspect she has given birth before.
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Coolguy34(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Just a funny trend, we Nigerians always try to make ourselves happy regardless of how difficult the country is currently.

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

Best Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Coolguy34:
Just a funny trend, we Nigerians always try to make ourselves happy regardless of how difficult the country is currently.

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

Best Regards

Oh.. ok.
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 06, 2022
They wan cry for real

(1) (Reply)

Guys: 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You / Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.