Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

She Is Boo's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Boo's Ex (902 Views)

Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Boo's Ex by mamziii(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Hello people need your advice on some Lil problem of mine. There's this lady I used to see in my neighborhood, think she comes to her aunts place once in a while. We Usually bored the same Keke every morning on my way to work, we say hello each other whenever we see until about a month ago when I went to the saloon to do my nails and I met her there, one thing led to another and we became friends. 2weeks ago, I got a friend request from her on Facebook I accepted and noticed she was friends with my boo on Facebook and also friends with his cousin, fast forward to yesterday I showed him a picture of her and asked if he knew her personally and he told me she was his ex, that he dated her some years ago but they broke up because she wanted to get married and he wasn't ready for marriage then and told me to be careful with her, according to him he has noticed she likes getting close to people that are close to him, and that it's possible she became friends with me because she knows we are dating. Since this revelation I've been kinda down, cos such has never happened to me, I really like her for a friend but I don't know if she really got close to me because of him or not, mind you I have never discussed my boyfriend with her before and I don't really know how to go about this issue. Advice needed please
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by smartty68(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol! I see no issue here Miss
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by DarkMagic(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Lemme park here
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by Pierr(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
You met your bf before you met her. There's no reason why you should keep the friendship. End it.

But then again, how long have you been with your bf? Is your relationship healthy? Has it stood the test of time that you can vouch for his character? If not, you can use his ex to find out the kind of person he is. They may have broken up for the right reasons, who knows? Just be sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Boo's Ex by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
You were given sound advice by boo why can't you heed it?
He knows her, you don't not sure how this has got you confused. Next thing you become friends one thing leads to another next thread will be my boo is cheating on me with his ex. You were given advice best to listen to it. Not everyone has good intentions.
About being friends on FB tell your boo FB has very good privacy settings there to be used.
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
grin

She myt be stalking u..As ur booboo already told u abt her, u have to be very cautious..

But the thing is..why ur bf still keeping her as a friend on fb? undecided
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by Macgabe(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Just as your boo said, be careful with the way you relate with her. Don't discuss any personal and private issues with her. Let your friendship be just platonic and nothing more. Let her understand there's a boundary/limit to what you ladies can discuss and above all ask God for wisdom.
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by mamziii(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for all your comments. Noted!
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by sotadegrt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
say no to premarital sex
Re: She Is Boo's Ex by mamziii(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
sotadegrt:
say no to premarital sex
sorry but I don't see where sex was mentioned here

(1) (Reply)

I Started Wooing In 1999; Now I Lost The Will To Woo Again / Boobs For Sale! Young Lady Advertises Her Bossom Online(video) / How Can A Woman Be Corrected Maturely, Excluding Beating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.