Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie (3676 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mtchewwwww

see as the thing dey boring......sad sad.....................known of the fvck comments (from page 1) have made me as much as smile not to talk of laugh angry

oga proudtobeamumum do something and make this shiiiiiiii real

y'all dulling we da spectators o .angry

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Mtchewwwww

see as the thing dey boring......sad sad.....................known of the fvck comments (from page 1) have made me as much as smile not to talk of laugh angry

oga proudtobeamumum do something and make this shiiiiiiii real

y'all dulling we da spectators o .angry
I am attacking enemies of state, so they would know the truth
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Evablizin(f): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i thought since they ban people for going savage they dont go savage

anyways come sit close to me jareh lets watch and laugh together................(i hope i dont read something that'd make me laugh out loud cos i'm at the office noa and i wouldnt want to look crazy cheesy)

i'll predict the supporters would overcome the opposers

what do you think hun cheesy
lols

To me opposers will overcome the supposters i'm only seeing one proudmumu supporting the op with all his strength and might,hahahahaha more popcorn pls

But remember don't laugh to much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I am attacking enemies of state, so they would know the truth

then do it with vigour na

una diss just dey bore me i swear...............................angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Evablizin:
lols

To me opposers will overcome the supposters i'm only seeing one proudmumu supporting the op with all his strength and might,hahahahaha more popcorn pls

But remember don't laugh to much

yeah......dude's spirited thats why i feel he'll come out victorious cheesy cheesy

dont worry about me laughing much cos dis shiiiiiiii i stale

havent even smiled nor chuckled since angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Martin0(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't think op is a real womangrin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by DarkRebel69: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
From top to bottom, all you've written is poppycock. Wherever this imposing mass of intellectual debris was conceived, it definitely could not have been from a human brain. Give a marsupial a pen and paper and ask that it write on a topic, and I'm certain it would have done way better than this sapless drivel.

I don't think the OP is really a female. But if she is then I can imagine that she's really pushing the envelope in the ass-licking department. Rest easy, eh? You would find that Nairaland husband you've been jonesing for. It's only a matter of time.

I'm at impasse here, though. I wonder, if God had removed a rib from Adam in order to create Eve, then why don't men have 23 ribs instead of 24? Or did God have Adam's rib re-attached? grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by imustsaymymindo: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
@op, you fought for the broke guys: that was awesome. You fought against the slay queens, that was lovely. But now, I dont know what you are fighting for. To be sincere, this post is flawed.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

then do it with vigour na

una diss just dey bore me i swear...............................angry
Enemy of state I greet thee, can you see how that ipod wailer keeps banning me
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by THESUCCESSOR(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's great!!!! tell our women cos they love to slay with empty brain.....ask them 8x9 u will hear buhari'$ story.....That's how one girl was telling me that "what a man can do a woman can do better" mtcchhhhewww. May be we should add genesis to their scheme of work..
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27, it's another one.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
Be.nita27, it's another one.
You look so much like Chioma Chukwuka. Beautiful lady!.

Don't mind this girl that keeps seeking for validation with her depth of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:

Don't mind this girl that keeps seeking for validation with her depth of ignorance.

I hear it a lot but thank you. From your comments, I know you are beautiful too. Honestly this female bashing/slayqueen/so many other men pleasing thing is becoming annoying. You know when you keep seeing something over and over and over and over again, it becomes boring and tiring.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:
From top to finish, crap.

All crap

1. Not everyone is Christian. Dont project your religion on others. So your arguement based on Adam amd Eve is not universal

2. Same as 1. Some people will simply say you are listening to fairy tales.

3. Women did not introduce lesbianism to punish men. Women are lesbian because they like women more. Same way some guys dont like plus sized women and some guys dont like skinny women. It is a persona preference not a punishment. Same thing with being gay.

4. You just blasted women who get pregnant out of wedlock but left the men that get them pregnant. What kind of thing is this?

Germany has a female leader. They have not died and the joysticks of the men there have not fallen off so calm down. Dont get your titties in a bunch.

Your personal estimations dont count for crap ma'am

As for the whole Bola and Chidinma rant, ask Tayo and Ikenna to stop spending their life savings jumping from one beer parlor to another too.

Smh

Benita27, at least this is one realistic honest male.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

I hear it a lot but thank you. From your comments, I know you are beautiful too. Honestly this female bashing/slayqueen/so many other men pleasing thing is becoming annoying. You know when you keep seeing something over and over and over and over again, it becomes boring and tiring.
Lol! They'll get tired.
vicfuntop:
He made lot of sense.

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Lol! They'll get tired.

I don't think they will. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:

Yes oo, because she's saying the truth and you must accept it
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

This asslicker of a mod
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hmmm, Aren't you old
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by whatsupbitches: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Next time you quote me, write sth. intelligent
And what you typed seems intelligent to you?
Damn.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
whatsupbitches:
And what you typed seems intelligent to you?
Damn.

I don't expect someone with a low level of IQ to understand. So yeah, I guess it's ok, if you don't
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Daeylar(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Savagery shocked cheesy grin grin
Mynd44:
From top to finish, crap.

All crap

1. Not everyone is Christian. Dont project your religion on others. So your arguement based on Adam amd Eve is not universal

2. Same as 1. Some people will simply say you are listening to fairy tales.

3. Women did not introduce lesbianism to punish men. Women are lesbian because they like women more. Same way some guys dont like plus sized women and some guys dont like skinny women. It is a persona preference not a punishment. Same thing with being gay.

4. You just blasted women who get pregnant out of wedlock but left the men that get them pregnant. What kind of thing is this?

Germany has a female leader. They have not died and the joysticks of the men there have not fallen off so calm down. Dont get your titties in a bunch.

Your personal estimations dont count for crap ma'am

As for the whole Bola and Chidinma rant, ask Tayo and Ikenna to stop spending their life savings jumping from one beer parlor to another too.

Smh
VargasVee:
Your argument is kinda baseless

1. Not everyone is a Christian, every religion has their own stories, and your talk about 28 ribs and taking one out is clueless, the ribs given to women were like a context, it doesn't mean it's the human ribs.

2. Do not blame them on this one, they never introduced corruption. What about the fallen angel that started the mutiny?

3. Humans are wired differently. What you like, another might dislike. Don't we have gays in the male version? I believe they're both the same.

4. The idea of feminism is nice and it's true some usually take it out of context cause some women don't even know what's it all about. There were times women were not allowed to vote, to even pick their own partner. Everything is slowly changing.

LMAO, op posted this trash in the hope of male attention and ass licking only to be shot down immediately by 2 males, grin grin grin grin grin, I can't stop laughing,

RaggedyAnn:
People are just exhibiting stupidity without caution because nobody is going to jail for it. Continue.
WTF grin grin grin grin LMAO,
savages all over this thread

Op sorry, better luck with your next attention seeking thread, lol, you could have simply googled what feminism is about before coming to write trash here but nooooo... You just had to seek for attention
Better luck next time

This is what useless threads like that nothing like gender equality thread causes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by JuneOctober(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
I don't know what to think of the writeup seriously. Even if you don't stand for feminism, it's cool cos not all women are feminists. But this came out wrong. You totally down talked the females and it wasn't necessary. I seriously don't know if you wrote this for other reasons but well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
JuneOctober:
I don't know what to think of the writeup seriously. Even if you don't stand for feminism, it's cool cos not all women are feminists. But this came out wrong. You totally down talked the females and it wasn't necessary. I seriously don't know if you wrote this for other reasons but well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

I know right. It was extremely low of her even if she's against feminism
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

yea bro

do they like tell one the reasons he/she got banned

Does he tell you why you get banned
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yea bro

do they like tell one the reasons he/she got banned

Does he tell you why you get banned
Because am saying the truth, he banned my buharipikin account till 2027
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by JuneOctober(f): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know right. It was extremely low of her even if she's against feminism

Yeah. I know SOME ladies misunderstand the concept of FEMINISM but the points she was trying to make, I don't understand where she's coming from. And like some have said, not everyone is a Christian and people see things differently.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
JuneOctober:

Yeah. I know SOME ladies misunderstand the concept of FEMINISM but the points she was trying to make, I don't understand where she's coming from. And like some have said, not everyone is a Christian and people see things differently.

Exactly! Especially the fact that some ladies, in fact most Nigerian ladies AND guys really do not even know what feminism is.
Their interpretation of it seems to be misandrists.

Some are even so twisted

You open a thread of a lady paying for the bills of perhaps a date and then you read comments like

"And some women will be forming feminists" grin

Lool, isn't it more likely she paid for her meal because she's 1 rather than otherwise grin

Doesn't feminism mean equality grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Because am saying the truth, he banned my buharipikin account till 2027

wtf!!! shocked shocked

till 2027

na wah o.................

Anyways just let the dude have his fun,.,...........once he bans you come up with another crazy alternate
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wtf!!! shocked shocked

till 2027

na wah o.................

Anyways just let the dude have his fun,.,...........once he bans you come up with another crazy alternate
He can't ban me again, once he gets sacked, just mention me, free recharge cards that day for them boiz, A girl insulted 1 op today, i called mynd but he turned a blind eye on it, is that not biased
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by klenton(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

i know u were that moniker....buharison or something

no wonder ur sounding so pained and frustrated

abeg take some cold water
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

This asslicker of a mod

It's like you don't have any other job outside nairaland. You have too much free time that's why you can quote all the monikers. You act like your arrogance is a virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Just After Celebrating His Pregnant Girlfriend On Twitter, Boy Finds Out She’s B / My Advice To Single Guys.. / Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.