Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Will You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do ? (507 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do ? by emonkey(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Supposing you are 77 years old and your 68 year old wife of 45 years come to you to ask for forgiveness because she has been unfaithful to you with another man a few days ago. What will you do ?
1. Divorce her
2. Beat the crap out of her
3. Say what will Jesus do, and get on with life
4. Leave her to God and then have heart attack to punish her.
5. Other . None of above

Only sensible answers please.
Re: What Will You Do ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Thats the age i wanna get married grin

Tell the uncle juz in case he will divorce his wife, im juz here tongue
Re: What Will You Do ? by nurey(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
emonkey:
Supposing you are 77 years old and your 68 year old wife of 45 years come to you to ask for forgiveness because she has been unfaithful to you with another man a few days ago. What will you do ?
1. Divorce her
2. Beat the crap out of her
3. Say what will Jesus do, and get on with life
4. Leave her to God and then have heart attack to punish her.
5. Other . None of above

Only sensible answers please.

I will beat the crap out of her for few days too, that will commensurate with the cheating days,
Re: What Will You Do ? by emonkey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
nurey:

I will beat the crap out of her for few days too, that will commensurate with the cheating days,

Bros, you be panel beater? At 77 years old you go still dey beat your wife ? Issorait . grin
Re: What Will You Do ? by DarkMagic(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
The deed is done ni

Will just leave her for God but will NOT av heart attack
Re: What Will You Do ? by nurey(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
emonkey:

Bros, you be panel beater? At 77 years old you go still dey beat your wife ? Issorait . grin

I am taking apprentice, you can enroll let me teach you how to panel beat person military style grin so you can go into the world and multiply the feat tongue
Re: What Will You Do ? by emonkey(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Thats the age i wanna get married grin

Tell the uncle juz in case he will divorce his wife, im juz here tongue

Why do you want to marry 77 year old wey no get money ? You want take am do juju ni ? grin
Re: What Will You Do ? by emonkey(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
nurey:

I am taking apprentice, you can enroll let me teach you how to panel beat person military style grin so you can go into the world and multiply the feat tongue

Bad guy ! I pity your wife sha undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things You Have To Learn Before It's Too Late. / When Your Parents Fight, Stay In Your Lane (eye Opener!) / Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.