Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (1041 Views)

‘Hot’ Nurse Suspended For Exposing Bra And Panties While Attending To Patients / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by sexyvin: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-i78Emf_q4eI/WX7XIB_sFuI/AAAAAAAABlE/SlNweJykjBspkoadMT7ZhSru_pnSWuKHACLcBGAs/s1600/vira.jpg[/img]

See me oo…lol. With this kind of attention, some players wouldn’t mind downloadting injured regularly.
This viral photo of a female paramedic attending to a male footballer is currently trending on the internet. SEE MORE HERE
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Please can someone tell me what she was searching for? grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
woww shocked u not allowed to press d pleek

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by akinze100(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
seen
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Bism(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
stop all this salacious statement. She is a professional doing her job and attaching no hidden agenda to service.
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Please can someone tell me what she was searching for? grin
She searching for muscle spasms.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please / Have Better S*x Tonight – 5 Easy Ways To Spice Up Your S*x Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.