Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? (2946 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by placeofallure(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by herlarho(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
she was 79 when I was 15...........

now am 16 and she is 80 and we are still together.........

I like how I day Bleep her punany...........

and her ringing tone is like Dat of a 20 year old lady.........

love u dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:
27 grin lipsrsealed
where is tarah aka thegodess
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Blackhawk01: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
where is tarah aka thegodess

Ion know, really. Just checked her last seen and she was online earlier today, guess she's busy. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ion know, really. Just checked her last seen and she was online earlier today, guess she's busy. cool
kk I hope she is fine sha
I kind of miss her here wink cool
Help me tell her that next time you speak with her smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Blackhawk01: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
kk I hope she is fine sha
I kind of miss her here wink cool
Help me tell her that next time you speak with her smiley

LOL. I'll get in touch with her tomorrow. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by thickminaj(f): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

How old were you? You look juicy

Respondents, state your age and the partners age.
tongue all of my business... Belongs to me
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BabaRamota1980: 4:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Baba ramo shey e normal? undecided Even if u r 69 and the half,i can't do you.

Look at you, na me you dey talk to like dat?
Na sweet 16 me dey fvck, wetin i want take 25yr old woman do? You too old for me nau.

Yeye like u.
tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BabaRamota1980: 4:11am On Aug 01, 2017
succyblinks:
grin grin grin shii didn't last a week tho, he started demanding for some juice. I had to flee after having my fill tho cheesy cheesy

You are badt! grin

You took the mugu money and fled. He dey out there looking for you. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BabaRamota1980: 4:18am On Aug 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U Crazy GRA boi grin

Baba, read my card na ooo wink..i been waiting for like almost a year now.. sad

I say come for my house for Mushin GRA you no gree. You dey talk of meeting me in dream, on the other side....aah, thats why i quick quick pick race.

My bura dey scare u?
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BabaRamota1980: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2017
thickminaj:
tongue all of my business... Belongs to me

You know who you dey talk to? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by succyblinks(f): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You are badt! grin

You took the mugu money and fled. He dey out there looking for you. grin
he looked for me sha but I went ghost mode on him wink wink
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by mediocre(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2017
7footre:
Never been with anyone i'm older than... don't roll that way
Are you a pedophile
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by 7footre(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2017
mediocre:
Are you a pedophile

Smh... your matter just weak me sha. so my statement translates to sleeping with the under aged?
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by mediocre(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
7footre:

Smh... your matter just weak me sha. so my statement translates to sleeping with the under aged?
Na joke bros
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by 7footre(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
mediocre:
Na joke bros

An expensive one bro
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:
hmm bt u look 32 sad

Eeeeeh
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Fuckly:

31-20=11 fúçking years! hahaha grin

Says who?
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by thickminaj(f): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You know who you dey talk to? cheesy
undecided who?
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Look at you, na me you dey talk to like dat?
Na sweet 16 me dey fvck, wetin i want take 25yr old woman do? You too old for me nau.

Yeye like u.
tongue
Is like your head is paining you! Like seriously,25yrs old woman?Tell me something i don't know, is like you are my dad. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Requiem18(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
7 cool
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by rosy4u(f): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
29 grin
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:
hmm bt u look 32 sad

Hmmm how can I look 32 eeeeeh I look 70.
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hmmm how can I look 32 eeeeeh I look 70.
2nd mention about the issue cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe its your make up that made me see it like that
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:
2nd mention about the issue cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe its your make up that made me see it like that

Ok taken.
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Ok taken.
wink
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BabaRamota1980: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
thickminaj:
undecided who?

No need to disclose now. I go let you play yasef finish first fore i tell u. cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm here to read comments cheesy.
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BabaRamota1980: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Is like your head is paining you! Like seriously,25yrs old woman?Tell me something i don't know, is like you are my dad. grin

Gyal, what a disrespect! Yes, u heard me,you are no older than 25. At most 26. Any woman above 22 is old. Wetin i go take 25yr old woman do sef? Ehhn, wetin she get wey I want, everything don sag.

Babaramota does not trespass outside 16 and 21 range. Gyals dey ring mah phone to ask when e go be their turn to see Babaramo.

Wetin dey do you? Abi you no know who this is?

Emi Omo alhaja. grin

Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by BadBlaize(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? by thickminaj(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

No need to disclose now. I go let you play yasef finish first fore i tell u. cheesy
undecided when you're not Dj Khaled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNSCRAMBLE This Word And GET #1000 Airtime / Ladies will you regret if this happens to you? pics) / Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.