Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? (2944 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by princedmiayer(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please I brothers oya . Same goes for the ladies in here.
Do height generally affect relationships alot?
Imagine a good man just because his not up to the height you expect you instead Port to a bro whose taller and still don't treat you right.

Just concerned for them short dudes.

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wailing thread for brief people

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
oshiomole is not tall but beautiful ladies all over are dying for him so dis thread is dead on arrival.

14 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by RiyaGoddess(f): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hahahahahaha at the 2 comments up lols read my signature
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Paxie55: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
I don't know how it feels like to date a short man. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
As much as some women prefer "taller" men, if a woman solely dismiss a guy because he is shorter than her, then this babe is indeed missing out.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
I don't know for others but I don't like short girls.

If you like fine from here to Lagos, if you're short, you're a complete turn off.

Short girls no be for me abeg.
I no go give my children short mother.

At least, be of the average height.

But to be pronounced short? Not a single chance am I going to have anything serious to do with you.

Short girls stay far away.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awww, that image is so sad - the way the short guy is standing alone and just looking, lol.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
princedmiayer:
Please I brothers oya . Same goes for the ladies in here.
Do height generally affect relationships alot?
Imagine a good man just because his not up to the height you expect you instead Port to a bro whose taller and still don't treat you right.

Just concerned for them short dudes.
As a woman, i don't owe you a date, an explanation, love or sex because you are a good person even though there is no physical attraction, it is called preference. Besides good men come in all packages and i would have me a tall fair one. There is a reason why men are 33% larger than women on the average. Women are by evolution attracted to bigger men.

However this post isn't about short men so much as it is about the constant and incessant attack on women's autonomy, choice & mating preferences by ENTITLED MEN.

If you are short, instead of being an insecure whiny bitch,do something different. Make up for it in other areas, Get your money up. Be charismatic. Be super educated. Be fun. Be adventurous. Be Dynamic.

But this "accept me as I am with all my shortcomings" mess Must stop.

A woman will choose the BEST MATE FOR HER. If you aint it, You aint it!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
ladiesreject:
I don't know for others but I don't like short girls.

If you like fine from here to Lagos, if you're short, you're a complete turn off.

Short girls no be for me abeg.
I no go give my children short mother.

At least, be of the average height.

But to be pronounced short? Not a single chance am I going to have anything serious to do with you.

Short girls stay far away.

i am short,but i am not offended by your statement. it is called preference

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
Wailing thread for brief people
i swear.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by ubunja(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
I'm 2M tall and when I enter people look up.

But from primary school to secondary school being the tallest was such a burden.

But now, I'm reaping the benefits cool

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Height is relative.

A 6'6" babe will consider a 6'0" guy as brief.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
As much as some women prefer "taller" men, if a woman solely dismiss a guy because he is shorter than her, then this babe is indeed missing out.
lol you think women care about "missing out?"

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by ubunja(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Height is relative.

A 6'6" babe will consider a 6'0" guy as brief.
console yourself.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
ubunja:
lol you think women care about "missing out?"

Someone who eats garri all their lives won't care if you tell them that chicken taste better and/or that they are missing out..

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by ubunja(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Someone who eats garri all their lives won't care if you tell them that chicken taste better and/or that they are missing out..
true

Spoken like a boss
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hustle o make your babe no leave you for that short niggy

Meanwhile

NL babes "I am tall..you go like my tallness

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by happybee: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na because say you no get money, forget say you short.
Get money first.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Michelle55: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Really don't care about the height of a man so long he ain't a dwarf, then we are good. I'm tall, so I'll compliment him smiley I've come to understand that no one is perfectly complete!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by missimelda01(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Finally this world is funny sha.. if you're short, it's a problem.. if you're too tall na wahala angry

I heard very tall people don't have sense lipsrsealed
I don't know how true that is
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by ojun50(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Short people na them dey think like dis
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
all dese one na jege wey dem dey write here.i have tend to notice most short guys prefer marrying ladies who are very tall and very fat.dunno why sha.
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Michelle55:
Really don't care about the height of a man so long he ain't a dwarf,

!!!
so if d dwarf is a caleb and im ask u out u sayin u will refuse?
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
all dese one na jege wey dem dey write here.i have tend to notice most short guys prefer marrying ladies who are very tall and very fat.dunno why sha.

See as this short man handles this babe...:

[img]https://media./images/68ed5df4166a3afbc053e1860dcfe8f9/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Michelle55: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
so if d dwarf is a caleb and im ask u out u sayin u will refuse?
nwanne.. I no dey do dwarf biko. No be the money or celeb be the koko.. I can't deal with someone I'm not proud of. Mbanu!
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Michelle55:
nwanne.. I no dey do dwarf biko. No be the money or celeb be the koko.. I can't deal with someone I'm not proud of. Mbanu!
cheesy
Michelle55:
so someone like akin and pawpaw show face u saying u wont feel a little crush on dem
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

grin
MrBrownJay1:

hajahahaha
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Michelle55: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
:Dso someone like akin and pawpaw show face u saying u wont feel a little crush on dem
make I no lie give you.. I dey see dem as small pikin aswear despite say dem senior me wella. I just no see them as adults no matter how hard I tried.
When I hear say Aki marry eh, I come dey imagine how im go be ontop woman cheesy (aswear, I no well) even with the money and fame, Bros I still dey see dem as midget.. No offence tho!
Re: Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
happybee:
Na because say you no get money, forget say you short.
Get money first.
i wonder why a naija guy will be worrying about his height and looks when most of d short ugly men are flaunting very beautiful ladies as dhier wife in naija.ned nwoko is not handsome but make u see im morrocan wife u go hail.she be like fresh mammy water with skin wey dey reflect like mirror plus im don add beautiful reginal daniels to im harem.oshiomole is not tall but he got married to one goddess from ethiopia abi wetin wetin.ok need i mention tinubu? we know tinubu is married to a beautiful woman.so i ask again why will a guy in naija be worryiing about his height and looks.na waoh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make Him Better? / For Females Living In Idimu Lagos / Meet The Mum Who Spent 20 Years And Thousands Of Pounds On Tattoos To Cover Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.