Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? (5383 Views)

Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Modragon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

So wetin make we con do na

Just saying ur a dog and filthy hoe
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:

Am honestly waiting cheesy grin
Just because you manage get small change you think say everything in life go fall in for you?.

Get the money first then come back come ask this question.
But for now, just keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
Apart from the obvious which has been stated in numerous post above
grin

Support (both ways)I.e moral support, listening ears amongst others

Protect the lady ( gf wife)

A man is needed around a home to do manly things wink heavy lifting and all

Shebi u kw the reason why u keep smiling sha?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Modragon:

Just saying ur a dog and filthy hoe

Thank you....Next pls

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Lalas247(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Such lies ....
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:

Shebi u kw the reason why u keep smiling sha?? cheesy cheesy
I don't know oo
I am just a happy person grin grin
But you can tell me sha cheesy
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by xynerise: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Look at how you just made money irrelevant...

"Apart from Money......"

Your don't part Money, it controls the world. Money is enough to offer.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just because you manage get small change you think say everything in life go fall in for you?.

Get the money first then come back come ask this question.
But for now, just keep quiet.

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:
Such lies ....
where are the lies biko
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't know oo
I am just a happy person grin grin
But you can tell me sha cheesy

Shebi u were among the people screaming that a woman is useless cos she only offers sex, now the tables have been turned and you are now sugarcoating the words. You are smiling cos u can feel the hypocrisy
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Lalas247(f): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
where is the lies biko
Full screen sad
This is what you guys say ... yet once you tie the knot most forget these promises
If that was the case why so many broken house where the hubby is a fault .. guess he forgot this una list
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by 7footre(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Nothing!!!

With se*x toys everywhere...they seem irrelevant

Aunty and you are born again o!!!!! Weidone ma
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by toastedbread: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
after a long day, you come home and he sees you're tired af. he fills the tub with warm water, carries you from the couch to the bathroom. while you're bathing, he's making dinner for you.
after eating, he carries you to the room, puts you in bed and then goes back to his own work.
you wake up after a scary dream, he throws his arm around you and gently makes you sleep again.
he mows the lawn, does the plumbing, goes to the market when you cannot...
i could go on and on.

a man has a lot to offer other than sex and money.
do not allow one mumu lesbian deceive you o.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:

Shebi u were among the people screaming that a woman is useless cos she only offers sex, now the tables have been turned and you are now sugarcoating the words. You are smiling cos u can feel the hypocrisy
chisos sad
You have mistaken me for another person
I believe both genders have something to offer in a relationship
But men more than women

Money is not a joke oo cheesy
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
7footre:

Aunty and you are born again o!!!!! Weidone ma

Thank you
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
chisos sad
You have mistaken me for another person
I believe both genders have something to offer in a relationship
But men more than women

Money is not a joke oo cheesy

I guess It wasn't you then but I have seen this moniker arguing over something sometime ago but nevertheless I'm happy u dnt have that annoying mindset most guys have today
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Full screen sad
This is what you guys say ... yet once you tie the knot most forget these promises
If that was the case why so many broken house where the hubby is a fault .. guess he forgot this una list
sad eyah
I feel your pain
However, both genders are to blame for broken homes

I have never heard of a man breaking another man's home, it is always ladies who are responsible
So I think both gender are responsible in that aspect sad
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:

I guess It wasn't you then but I have seen this moniker arguing over something sometime ago but nevertheless I'm happy u dnt have that annoying mindset most guys have today

I am happy you find my mindset acceptable but know that most guys also have similar mindset
The ones you see here are mostly trolling wink
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Amarabae(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
A Queen is not yet a Queen until she meets A King.
Apart from sex, the companionship, procreation, togetherness,etc is wonderful.
So Men are important to women And Vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by sweeterman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:

Wah mindset guys get today ����
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
sweeterman:

Wah mindset guys get today ����
cheesy cheesy cheesy girls have more to offer than just sex, take note
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by sweeterman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
succyblinks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy girls have more to offer than just sex, take note

Not all gehs
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why do you assume that a woman's girlfriends, sister, and mom are "more thoughtful and sensitive to her reds"? Women can be thoughtless, narcissistic, indifferent, and even abusive just like men can. It sounds like you've fallen into the superstitious belief that men and women are so intrinsically different that men can not understand women and women can not understand men. That's total nonsense. Men are people. Women are people. What can men offer women? Same thing that people offer people. Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability, intimacy, and all the other things that make interpersonal relationships awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
I cannot tell you how many conversations I’ve had with women who tell me that there is no affection in their relationship. The man in their life does not make them feel loved, wanted, or appreciated. This is a profoundly important piece of the puzzle: a good man will always remind you how much you mean to him. I understand men can be less communicative or affectionate than women are, but this does not excuse the severe lack of effort put forth by our generation. If someone truly loves you, you will know it and feel it. If they don’t, you’ll be wondering all the time if they do.

A good man always supports you. Regardless of whether you want to go back to school after 20 years to get your Master’s degree, start a singing career, or stay at home to raise a family, a good man will always support you and what you want out of your life. He will never discourage you or make you feel as though you can’t do what you set out to do. He will be beside you every step of the way, cheering on your victories and comforting you during your defeats.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
A good man does the little things. Do you need a prescription filled but have to stay late at work? Did you mention an art exhibit coming to town and he made plans to take you to see it? Regardless of how small certain things seem, he will understand they really are the things that matter most.

A good man never crosses the line. It’s natural to have disagreements and even arguments in a relationship – but there is no reason to make things personal, become insulting, or become abusive. A good man will remain calm and stay on the topic at hand.

. A good man is always trying to improve himself. Whether it’s learning new things, developing a new skill set, reading a new book or watching a documentary – a good man who prides himself on continuous self-improvement will always be intellectually challenging you and keeping your attention. He will be doing these things for himself, but the added benefit will be the positive impact it has on your relationship.

. A good man understands actions speak louder than words. Having the right man in your life will make you understand that people who make promises do not deserve your respect. People who keep promises deserve your respect, and he will be one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Opinions

Attention

Loyalty

I don't give these things for free.... Just those who I love..
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by BabaRamota1980: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2017
succyblinks:
So, if am an independent lady who can afford to take care of myself and a guy till infinity singlehandedly, what else can a guy offer me?

Honest answers needed

Modified
So the comments have been rolling in and everyone one is mentioning psychological support, so why are girls being tagged useless. Don't get me wrong I don't support leeches but the truth be told, sex and money are jus secondary aspects of a relationship but the companionship and support is everything

Please let's change our mindsets, everyone is useful and important in their various roles in a relationship
Thank you

You see this happens when a woman has fvckd different kind dyck and has seen it all, she has no respect left for the prick.
Mmtchhew...i pity you

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by BabaRamota1980: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:

Amarabae your KING KONG is here. grin

My dear alhaja grin grin
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by Prime1(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:

Well said
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by FakoMaybach1: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Listing all what a man has to offer in a relationship will take al day so make i just give am acronym

A man has to offer 3 P's 4 though but i wont list the 4th one.

PROTECTION
No matter how bucked up you are as a lady u cannot enter some places alone, oya go afrikan shrine for Ikeja if your papa get two heads, Even Ikorodu now sef women no dey sleep alone dem dey find friend house run to.

A mans number one duty is to protect his significant other and i am proud to say we do it well

PRESENTABLE
Sounds weird i know but a woman is not respected or presentable without a Mr beside her. there are many places a married woman will have relevance that Linda Ikeji with all her money cannot go. E.g she can never be chairman of any board, neither can she hold any political position of worth.
For a lady to be presentable she NEEDS a man cus womens status is not attained it is ascribed. women are first known as this guy babe or this guy wife before she can now make name for herself.

PROVIDING

Providing which a man does will never stop at money. Mentor-ship is there, attitudinal adjustment is also there, a home is also part of it we all know that everyone time in their parents house expires.
Most women look for an older man because he is mature and he can help rearrange their brain, shift it from emotion and whims to rationality and order. To me sef na the next big gift after his surname.

final P is PENIS
The "grin" is so good ladies speak in tongues when u hit it right, to show u how important the "grin" is lesbians usually buy vibrators and artificial "grin" to help their Nefarious act, but gays dont need to buy any artificial pussy. What does that tell u? Lesbianism is not real, they still need the "Rod of Gibraltar"

So if any woman can beat the above then we can discuss the importance of women

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by succyblinks(f): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
Listing all what a man has to offer in a relationship will take al day so make i just give am acronym

A man has to offer 3 P's 4 though but i wont list the 4th one.

PROTECTION
No matter how bucked up you are as a lady u cannot enter some places alone, oya go afrikan shrine for Ikeja if your papa get two heads, Even Ikorodu now sef women no dey sleep alone dem dey find friend house run to.

A mans number one duty is to protect his significant other and i am proud to say we do it well

PRESENTABLE
Sounds weird i know but a woman is not respected or presentable without a Mr beside her. there are many places a married woman will have relevance that Linda Ikeji with all her money cannot go. E.g she can never be chairman of any board, neither can she hold any political position of worth.
For a lady to be presentable she NEEDS a man cus womens status is not attained it is ascribed. women are first known as this guy babe or this guy wife before she can now make name for herself.

PROVIDING

Providing which a man does will never stop at money. Mentor-ship is there, attitudinal adjustment is also there, a home is also part of it we all know that everyone time in their parents house expires.
Most women look for an older man because he is mature and he can help rearrange their brain, shift it from emotion and whims to rationality and order. To me sef na the next big gift after his surname.

final P is PENIS
The "grin" is so good ladies speak in tongues when u hit it right, to show u how important the "grin" is lesbians usually buy vibrators and artificial "grin" to help their Nefarious act, but gays dont need to buy any artificial pussy. What does that tell u? Lesbianism is not real, they still need the "Rod of Gibraltar"

So if any woman can beat the above then we can discuss the importance of women

All you have written here has no weight whatsoever but then, in your opinion according to your last sentence women has no importance right?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? by FakoMaybach1: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2017
succyblinks:

All you have written here has no weight whatsoever but then, in your opinion according to your last sentence women has no importance right?

How u take weigh am know say e no get weight na, someone has already said it that u are obstinate so i believe my post will enlighten others not u. and i pray that your husband and boyfriend will never protect u since their protection no get weight. May your boyfriend never present u as his to the world since e no get weight, may ur boyfriend never provide for u since e no get weight. say amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her / Igbo Couple Use 'Ukwa' Sauce To Make Their Wedding Cake (Photos) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.