Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! Get #7k For Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Pix-see How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! Get #7k For Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Pix-see How (446 Views)

We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! Get #7k For Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Pix-see How by holuwajobar(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pride Of Eve Entertainment <Online Photo-like competition>

Are you the type of facebook user that get plenty "likes" from friends whenever you tag them or you have many facebook friends? Then this competition is for you.
Why waste your facebook "likes" when you can actually make money from it, yeah you can.
Pride Of Eve Entertainment present to you "ONLINE PHOTO-LIKE COMPETITION".

HOW DOES THIS WORKS?
You will send a request to join our facebook group where the competition will take place, the group admin will add you to the group. On the day of the competition, you will post your picture in the group. The winners will be selected based on the highest number of "likes".

HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO LIKE MY PICTURE?
This is simple, on the day of the competition, you will tag as many friends you can tag to your picture and you can also tell your friends to "like" your picture post in the group. We, the group admin have made it easy for people to like your picture without them being a member of the group.

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION?
If you are interested in the "online photo-like competition., this is how to apply;
1. Firstly, you have to pay a registration fee of #500 only.
2. After doing that, you will have to send a text message to +2349091980072 containing the "deposit slip no" and your facebook username for confirmation of payment.
3. After that, you will send a request to join our facebook group <Pride Of Eve Entertainment> where the competition is going to take place.
Note: You won't be added to the group if your payment have not been confirmed.

HOW DO WE SELECT THE WINNERS
This "online photo-like competition" winner will be based on the contestant with the highest likes on his/her picture posted in the group.
AWARD FOR WINNERS
We will be awarding only three contestants;
1st POSITION ------- #7000 <x14 of the registration fee>
2nd POSITION ------- #5000 <x10 of the registration fee>
3rd POSITION ------- #3000 <x6 of the registration fee>
HOW DO I GET MY AWARD IF I WIN?
Remember, everything will be done online. Once the competition is over, the name of the winners will be posted in the group. Then you will send a text message to +2349091980072 containing your Bank account details. The award will be paid to you in three working days.

WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN THE COMPETITION
- Registration fee of #500 only.
- A facebook account to join our facebook group for the competition.
- A bank account to receive the award incase you win.

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS COMPETITION
- It is an online competition.
- It is genuine.
- It is easy to apply.
- The registration fee is affordable.
- Make money from the comfort of your house.
And lastly
- It is REAL.

If you are interested in the "online photo-like competition", pay your registration fee to;
BANK NAME: Union Bank plc
ACCOUNT NAME: Okanlawon Olamilekan
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0042902697

Registration deadline: August 20
Date of the competition: August 22nd [00.00am] - August 24th [6:00pm]

The competition will last for three days, giving you the chance to let your friends vote for you.
If you need more details, call +2349091980072.

Facebook Group: Pride Of Eve Entertainment

(1) (Reply)

Best Gift Ever: Nigerian Lady Sang Her Father To Tears / "Your Breasts Have Cancer" Guys Blast Lady With Big Sagging Boobs In A Sac Cloth / I Have Repented From Swearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.