Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone (7279 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
We jst became friends of Facebook and we never talk like that. Just greeted her good morning and how was ur night?

She said not fine and I asked why? She needs 7k for her phone screen. Guys, Pls where do I get 7k now as na 1k dey my account. She stays in Enugu according to her profile on Facebook and I School in the north.
Pls guys, help ur fellow guy, I need to raise 7k to help her plssss..

Ladies, since na ur fellow woman need help, u can also send sumtin too. Na just 7k we need abeg

Cc:
Pussyhoe
Blackivy27
Funmisticqueen
Ubunja

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
DenreleDave:
We jst became friends of Facebook and we never talk like that. Just greeted her good morning and how was ur night?

She said not fine and I asked why? She needs 7k for her phone screen. Guys, Pls where do I get 7k now as na 1k dey my account. She stays in Enugu according to her profile on Facebook and I School in the north.

Ladies, since na ur fellow woman need help, u can also send sumtin too. Na just 7k we need abeg

Cc:
Pussyhoe
Blackivy27
Funmisticqueen
Ubunja
dude why did you tag me when you wanna beg for money to give a ho??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by ikh777: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
after helping you raise 7k, are you going to ask us to help you sleep with her too?

Some of you come on NL and just ask for the most ridiculous help, ZIP UP and FACE YOUR LIFE. STD does not show on face.... the same girl will be sleeping with another guy who is broke and you want to kill yourself over her..... Am really sad you are a guy who is not sharp.

BUYING ANYTHING FOR A LADY YOU ARE NOT YET DATING OR MARRIED TO IS THE FASTEST WAY TO BECOME A MUGU OR MAGA OR MUMU for the lady.

If you do not know how to play the game, bench yourself and watch others. Another guy will play her even if she thinks she is a player and get want you are hoping to get from her totally FOR FREE without coming online to debase yourself.

mtchew

DenreleDave:

Cc:
Pussyhoe
Blackivy27
Funmisticqueen
Ubunja

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Rilwayne001: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
You must be a dimwitted troll, creating foolish thread at will because Seun isn't collecting money from you before you create a thread.

Better goan find work and stop fooling around. undecided

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
ikh777:
after helping you raise 7k, are you going to ask us to help you sleep with her too?

Some of you come on NL and just ask for the most ridiculous help, ZIP UP and FACE YOUR LIFE. STD does not show on face.... the same girl will be sleeping with another guy who is broke and you want to kill yourself over her..... Am really sad you are a guy who is not sharp.

BUYING ANYTHING FOR A LADY YOU ARE NOT YET DATING OR MARRIED TO IS THE FASTEST WAY TO BECOME A MUGU OR MAGA OR MUMU for the lady.

If you do not know how to play the game, bench yourself and watch others. Another guy will play her even if she thinks she is a player and get want you are hoping to get from her totally FOR FREE without coming online to debase yourself.

mtchew

After u help me with the money, I will let u have her... Shey make I send my acct number
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rilwayne001:
You must be a dimwitted troll, creating foolish thread at will because Seun isn't collecting money from you before you create a thread.

Better goan find work and stop fooling around. undecided

Ediat, go and Bleep ur sef first
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
ikh777:

mtchew

Ediat, I'm watching u
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by EXLOVER(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mumu of the year,... Drop your Aza jhor
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by carter009(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
When u think u have seen it all.....

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by ikh777: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
you that your sponge is sanitary pad.... you beta face your life and leave useless ladies alone.

abandoned foooool

DenreleDave:

Ediat, I'm watching u

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
What did i just read

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
ikh777:
you that your sponge is sanitary pad.... you beta face your life and leave useless ladies alone.

abandoned foooool

Useless fooooool, who said they are useless?

Apparently u r the frustrated useless fool here.. Die of frustration sogbo
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
Mumu of the year,... Drop your Aza jhor

I'm being kind na... How much u get make we add to my 1k add for the babe.. We go knack am together I promise
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Generalwoodz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
You,the lady are all mad!....send your acct jor
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why tag me Denreledave?
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by EXLOVER(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
DenreleDave:

I'm being kind na... How much u get make we add to my 1k add for the babe.. We go knack am together I promise
drop your aza
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Alwaysking: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Why tag me Denreledave?
Dude is a morón

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Why tag me Denreledave?

Na ur fellow Igbo girl na
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Alwaysking:
Dude is a morón
Ur Papa na slowpoke
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Alwaysking: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Why tag me Denreledave?
That boy is the greatest fool of all times, just ignore him. cheesy

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
drop your aza

U be life saver bro.
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Alwaysking:
That boy is the greatest fool of all times, just ignore him. cheesy

Ur Papa na greatest mor0n of all time
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Alwaysking: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Why tag me Denreledave?
The fool is a scammer, he's looking for ways to get money, silly broke móron. cheesy

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
drop your aza

She say she go pay us back ooo

So send am abeg

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Alwaysking: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
drop your aza
The mumu fit be scammer, you don't know, go and donate that money to the orphanage to get more blessings instead of giving it to a retarded móron.
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Alwaysking:
The fool is a scammer, he's looking for ways to get money, silly broke móron. cheesy

All claims with out no evidence can't stand against me.lai Lai

Mo ta oshi danu

Blackivy27 did more than to blackmail but she also gat no evidence against me
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Alwaysking: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
drop your aza
You will be a mugu if you fall for the fool tricks. grin
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
drop your aza

U fit help me help her Cox me no get ooo..

Enugu to North.. Way far na

Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by DenreleDave(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Alwaysking:
You will be a mugu if you fall for the fool tricks. grin

Guy be masturbating on top my matter u hear
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Alwaysking: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Why tag me Denreledave?
This is the new tactics scammers use, If you are smart you will know this.
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
After the first date she needed 30k to sort her course. I was in a hotel with my team of doctors in ebonyi state negotiating our pay after a 7 days medical outreach program in the blistering cold of 4th january. If I become a misogyny now ...
Re: We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone by EXLOVER(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
DenreleDave:

U be life saver bro.

Zenith

Acct name : T. S.

K K K K K K, I don't have up to 7k that's 6k you and the poor girl should manage it, keep the thanks you to yourself.

Pus*y Is Not Only Used For Peeing And Pouring Blood, Lady Shares Her Story / I don fvck for this life sha / Weird Things Guys Do Before They Orgasm