Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws (553 Views)

Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / My Experience With My In-laws To Be After Smoking Weed. / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by neky2016: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coming after a Benue Monarch banned intending grooms in his community, from spending more than N100, 000 on traditional wedding, a young graduate who teaches in a private secondary school has fallen victim of the ‘overblown’ marriage list.

According to Idoma Voice, the teacher who earns a monthly salary of N75,000 was asked by his prospective Benue in-laws to bring five jerry cans of palm oil, one goat, two cartons of beer, two crates of soft drinks and eight thousand naira before he would be given the list of items to buy and pay for.

He went, presented the items to them and they gave him a list of more items worth N1.5M.

“This excludes other logistic and miscellaneous expenses he may incur during the traditional marriage. We are even yet to talk about Church wedding which some ladies insist on before stepping their feet in a man’s house. Even the guy’s entire salary for thirty months cannot foot the bills before him. They must continue with their life after marriage. Funny enough, this lady is a student. he wrote.
He continued;
“I deliberately refused to mention the name of the man, lady and families involved because it is not really about them. It is about us. We have to condemn such developments in Tiv land. You may say “or maa wan na ior mbera ga”. But life is a circle. Today it is that poor young man. Tomorrow, it will definitely not be him. “Shin kem gema been ken tar Tiv ase”? Shi mde ve.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/young-graduate-teacher-gets-n1-5million-list-of-items-from-prospective-benue-in-laws/

Lalasticlala

Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerian cultures generally enslave people in need. Same in politics, education, marriage etc
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
This one no be bride price again na player signing.

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Cope1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Her dad will marry her
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by lecturerdabo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
My brother, dollar has gone up! ! Lol

Thought we ve seen it all with Imo state, not knowing that the Tivs are preparing a surprise for us!!!
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Khallyella(f): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nah to use her do money ritual grin
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by ikp120(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
If I pay that amount on any girl eh, I will owe her no atom of faithfulness because I bought her with my hard earned cash.

I go dey bring home all sizes of girls every night and fvck them real hard in my masters bedroom.

If she dare cheat eh, na once I go ask her people to refund my bride price.

Na better investment be that o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by fav444(f): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
See bros, If ur supposed in-laws refuse to cut that price by three quarters pls go and look for a lady u can marry with 500k, then use the 1million left to start a business. Soon ur supposed in-laws will come seeking employment with you.

But if the lady is worth it and u have the money tor go ahead.
But ......it's not easy joor.
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by izospindle(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
when I marry her I go use all money on top her p=$$Y
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Nah to use her do money ritual grin
hahahahahgrin na wa for u ooo
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Jodha(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol..
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Khallyella(f): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahgrin na wa for u ooo

When her family wanna wreck the young man nko?
Re: Young Graduate Teacher Gets N1.5million List Of Items From Benue In-laws by Martin0(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

When her family wanna wreck the young man nko?
it so obvious,,,grin these parents are not seeing bride price as a business sometimes prize are negotiablegrin

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost My Magic Over Girls / phone intimacy Group. / My Aunt Needs A Husband, Pm Me If U Are Interested Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.