Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part (6117 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Demichaels: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nothing wey Ihedioha no go hear for Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by iiamharkinwaley: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token.

Check siggy for more info.
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by okomile(f): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
It is well oooooo
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by vanida6: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
lolx Nairaland home of funny things grin

so funny!!
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by yanabasee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol....@xpresswayPussy

And other smaller group of dump Nigerian girls started flirting because, flirts were the lucky ones to get married....

See the level of reasoning in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Martinez39s(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Very good. Men should start raising their standards. Wide pussy, saggy flat breasts, non-virgins, single mothers, and evening newspapers are not acceptable as far as marriage is concerned. Drug addicts, alcoholics, and chain smokers are also not acceptable for men to marry.

All Mr. Nice Guys need to wake up and stop letting themselves be the dumping ground of used up products. grin grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Heroclitus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
He feels he shouldn't reap what/where he didn't sow, He felt he deserved more than this and couldn't understand why nature was playing a joke on him

If I should scale through as a virgin,I, too, wouldnt settle for a non-virgin female... I'd probably do more than he's done

Naturally, we should get back what we give

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Aaahahahahaaaa...wen I advise girls to be chaste some guys will be calling me hypocrites. See now... Finally, time to settle down, you settled for under size. Ok ooo.

Like I said before. If as a single girl, your VJ can conveniently take your index and middle finger at once, hm...chowakwa way.
Girl's, learn to live a chaste life. No be food. The same men vandalizing that place now will be the ones to complain tomorrow that its too wide o.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Papanwamaikpe: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nothing Okon no go see for 404 grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by majamajic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
At the end it might be him that has pencil down there !!

U never can say
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by donstan18: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
They should fvcking take a hoe of their daughter back.

The man cannot come and kill himself inside a hole he did not dig.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol ....
The babe t0t0 mileage go long like Neymar Jr singing fee converted to cefa

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Very good. Men should start raising their standards. Wide pussy, saggy flat breasts, non-virgins, single mothers, and evening newspapers are not acceptable as far as marriage is concerned. Drug addicts, alcoholics, and chain smokers are also not acceptable for men to marrying.

All Mr. Nice Guys need to wake up and stop letting themselves be the dumping ground of used up products. grin grin

are you trolling or serious?
because no serious person should subscribe to this.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by AfroKnight: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Well, whatever you don’t want, don’t be shy to reject it.

Life is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

and to make matters worst he will call this "truth" or "saying things as they are".
He will say he doesn't sham people but says the truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

and to make matters worst he will call this "truth" or "saying things as they are".
He will say he doesn't sham people but say the truth cheesy
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by rosemary21(f): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heroclitus:
If feels he shouldn't reap what/where he didn't sow, He felt he deserved more than this and couldn't understand why nature was playing a joke on him

If I should scale through as a virgin,I, too, wouldnt settle for a non-virgin female... I'd probably do more than he's done

Naturally, we should get back what we give

Am not a supporter of promiscuity but I feel that if that guy was a virgin he would have gone looking for a virgin wife outrightly is just that it isn't an easy stuff if not A virgin male/female deserves A virgin partner so they can learn and grow together.since the said guy didn't care about she being a virgin or not,I just feel it's petty for him to disgrace that woman that way.some people naturally have saggy bodies,boobs,ass,arms and their privates too,it has nothing to do with how sexually active the person is.during my uni days,one of roommates who I can confidently say that she is God fearing and probably a virgin but she has a very saggy and flat boobs as in this kinda boobs you see on old women who had small boobs at their prime.funny thing was that she was 22 or 23 then.she used to say that it's natural even with her sisters.there is no absolute law guiding the human/woman body,we all are created differently.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Martinez39s(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I am serious. It's my standard.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Martinez39s(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
He will say he doesn't sham people but says the truth cheesy
SMH. grin
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Heroclitus(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
rosemary21:

Am not a supporter of promiscuity but I feel that if that guy was a virgin he would have gone looking for a virgin wife outrightly is just that it isn't an easy stuff if not A virgin male/female deserves A virgin partner so they can learn and grow together.since the said guy didn't care about she being a virgin or not,I just feel it's petty for him to disgrace that woman that way.some people naturally have saggy bodies,boobs,ass,arms and their privates too,it has nothing to do with how sexually active the person is.during my uni days,one of roommates who I can confidently say that she is God fearing and probably a virgin but she has a very saggy and flat boobs as in this kinda boobs you see on old women who had small boobs at their prime.funny thing was that she was 22 or 23 then.she used to say that it's natural even with her sisters.there is no absolute law guiding the human/woman body,we all are created differently.

Yes,I agree with your last statement, saggy parts shouldn't be the reason to divorce or chase away any woman.

But then, the man acted based on the wife's super-expanded/ wide vagina and not for the saggy body

As for me, I didn't talk about saggy body too,I don't see anything wrong in that(that's me) but can't imagine marrying a non-virgin...I get your point, ma

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Amstupid(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Husband be like...........

Nd d puuuuuuussssssyyyyy is wiiiiide like dis

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by kecee99(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
The girls parent should have told the man to bring out is dick to confirm if it is the size of a biro or that of a cucumber wink
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by 2buffagain(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Good! If you will be taxing all these men to buy you like cow, then be ready to be returned if your meat is not up to spec.

You are the one that was happy that your family sold you like an animal.
Don't be angry that you are now being treated like an animal.

That is why I respect feminists like Chimamanda.
Even as an ibo girl with all her culture's excesses, She made sure her family did not collect a single dime from her man because she wanted respect in that marriage, not to be sold like property.

Instead of doing the same, You clueless nigerian feminist wannabees will be celebrating how much somebody paid to buy you from your family's slave market.

The guy did well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Nairaboi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Imagine fa! U want to give the bottom of the plate to Chika when Adams, Maikudi, Oghene, Lawal, Gbadebo, Livinus, Titus, Chikezie and Torkuma don finish the sauce. I once had a fling with one Chi of a girl like that who claims not to be a prostitute. But walahi, that girl have slept with over 100 men. Even the Puccini get stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by DoubleEngine007: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin Girls wen no wan stay one place go hear am later.. Meanwhile that name looks familiar..

Boys planning to marry should learn from this.. Don't go spending millions marrying trash ...

Girls with wide express road should quote me pls.. And guys that are senseless can also quote me,to argue with their father.. You do olosho work finish retire ,and you want make person come carry wetin go swallow am put for hux? Oya Edeki and Co come marry na.. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by vincentjk(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
A local hoe she is. She didn't know of any vagina tightening drugs to use rather than exposing her family

Being too local sometimes is bad
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by DoubleEngine007: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
vincentjk:
A local hoe she is. She didn't know of any vagina tightening drugs to use rather than exposing her family

Being too local sometimes is bad
My brother,some are too wide to the extent that only stitching or sewing it will close it up.. Tightener will tight,e go still loose.. If you see wetin some girls dey use their body do all because they want money these days,you go fear.. To start genuine business and make profit hard them like rock,but when it comes to hoeing around,e no dey hard them do..
Where single virgin guys go see virgin wives marry ,me no know o..

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by AirFireEarthH20: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin I once had this type of experience years ago with a girl; it was like sweeping in an ocean. This was a girl that could sleep with anything so far you can talk to her. Even till today, more than 15 years on and having a thing with different ladies, I've not come across something that wide. I don't want to describe it.

Ladies should understand that, there's a dicck size that can scatter your body beyond elastic limit which would not allow it go back to normal. Some could actually go back to normal after some time but a few would remain wide. Even if people tend to argue this but I think it's true. So, when you scatter it with an extra large dicck, better look for a guy with the same extra large dicck when you're ready to marry because some of us are wiser now grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by 2buffagain(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2020
A woman is a virgin if she has not been busted open and bled.

What exactly makes a man a virgin?
The concept of a virgin man is false.

Only women can be virgins, hence why only women can be disvirgined. Men are born fuckers from day one.
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Trex4(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2020
Medically I don't think it's possible for a vagina to expand because of too much sex. Remember babies are born from there and a progeny is certainly bigger than a peni. The woman just has a naturally wide vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by 2buffagain(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2020
Trex4:
Medically I don't think it's possible for a vagina to expand because of too much sex. Remember babies are born from there and a progeny is certainly bigger than a peni. The woman just has a naturally wide vagina.

Bruh expansion is very possible.
Why do you think there's an exercise called keegle?

Women are the only ones capable of naturally changing the resting size of their sex organs. That's a sign from God. He made the woman for man, not the other way round.
Re: Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part by Korllami007: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Trex4:

You mean if a girl fvcks 500 d!cks, her vagina will still be tight like a virgin girl.

Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.