Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Don't Know Wat 2 Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know Wat 2 Do (1061 Views)

Guys See Wat 2 Nigeria Ladies Did 2 A Young Man After Clubing Must Watch Video / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do / Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Olas8: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2010
I have been in a relationship wit my gf 4 about 4yrs now, but i just wanna quit because of no reason(i don't luv her anymore but she is deeply in luv wit me) and don't wanna hurt her
I have stop calling her and avoiding her call but she keeps on calling me and sending me messages.  cry
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] HELP ME COZ AM STUCK WANNA QUIT AND DON'T WANNA HURT HER
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Odunnu: 3:06am On Feb 10, 2010
After 4yrz,u wake up and realise u r nt in luv wt her anymre even whn her slate is clean?
Go to a Cherubim & S church 4cleansing and deliverance.You have a mermaid spirit attack.Trust me!
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by chidipupay(m): 4:29am On Feb 10, 2010
Before you walk out that door, look back and ask yourself, what of if it is me that this girl is leaving without reason. well it is your life. But no matter what you do, you must definitely hurt her
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Amigoz(f): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2010
Olas8:

I have been in a relationship wit my gf 4 about 4yrs now, but i just wanna quit because of no reason(i don't luv her anymore but she is deeply in luv wit me) and don't wanna hurt her

First and foremost - there is a reason you want to quit - U DONT LOVE HER ANYMORE

Secondly 4 years is no joke, did u just wake up one morning and realised u dont luv her anymore?

Thirdly you cant have your cake and eat it, whichever way u tell her, U are going to hurt her - Be a[b] Man [/b] and do what you have to do . . . .but make sure[b] IT [/b] is what you want to do, cos you dont want to look back later on in life and say 'had I known'

all da best cool
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Tinksh(f): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2010
as the others here have said, after four years she will be hurt, no way around that. Thats a huge peice of her life given to you. Be a man, grow a pair and tell her. Dont slink away like a snake. After four years she deserves better than that. I am also wondering how you love someone for four years then you just dont. I think there is more to it.
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2010
Guy, u're inviting d wrath of God upon ur Head. Halting a relationship that lasted for 4yrs without no just cause? Haba, i knw u must have finished servincing her caburator. Who do u want to leave her for nw? Do u consider d sychological effect of this on her side. Have a RE-THINK Man. Good day!
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by selena(f): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2010
Olas8:

I have stop calling her and avoiding her call but she keeps on calling me and sending me messages.  cry
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] HELP ME COZ AM STUCK WANNA QUIT AND DON'T WANNA HURT HER

B.i.a.t.c.h!.After four years.
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Olas8: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2010
On a matter of fact i neva f**k her,

just dat she luvs me but cann't luv her in return i have been kind 2 her done everything 2 satisfy her but

d main LUV is no more in my hrt.

JUST WANNA QUIT WITOUT HURTING HER
Re: Don't Know Wat 2 Do by Tinksh(f): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2010
Everyone is telling you that you cant quit and NOT hurt her!!! You wanted advice so listen to them. YOU WILL HURT HER!! Thats a fact of life.

(1) (Reply)

Feel Alienated? / 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only / Love Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.