Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,788 members, 7,866,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Male Give's Birth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Give's Birth. (363 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / WATCH VIDEO: ENDTIME!! Man Give's Birth From The Pen!s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Give's Birth. by prezulite(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2017
INTERACTIVE Man gives birth to baby boy in US
Published August 1, 2017
Share Tweet Share
A transgender man , Trystan Reese has given birth to a baby boy in the United States of America.
Reese, from Portland , Oregon , was born female but started taking hormones about 10 years ago .
He stopped when he got pregnant and has now given birth to a son , Leo.
Reese suffered a miscarriage the last time he got pregnant and believed he had missed his chance to have children of his own .
Leo becomes the first biological child for Reese and his husband , Biff Chaplow , who already have two adopted children.
“ I would say it’ s unique . I understand that people are not used to two men having a biological child, ” Reese told Fox News.
“ The moment he was born was just like a pure moment of bliss , like the happiest moment of my life. To see the very beginning of Leo, of his life , was just like amazing , ” Mr Chaplow added .
The couple said their friends and family have supported their decision throughout but they have received some backlash from people online .
Share Tweet
TRANSGENDER
Re: Male Give's Birth. by Rapoo(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2017
I don't even know what to say but be rest assured that this is an end time post
Re: Male Give's Birth. by Memories12411: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2017
God have mercy on your children.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Find Not A Boring Single Mum/unmarried Lady For Marriageable Relationship / Funke And Jjc Celebrating Their Love After One Year With Romantic Surprises(pics / [b]n-power: 2017 N-teach Applicants That Have Successfully Written Their Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.