Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Can A Woman Have More Orgasms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Woman Have More Orgasms? (493 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Woman Have More Orgasms? by afonjaman: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Human sexuality is a topic Africans like to ignore, it seem like a very uncomfortable topic.Nobody wants to talk about it, schools, churches and social organisations alike.Those who manage to discuss it, do little or no justice

Now lets go!

Orgasm is the core of sexual activity, it is the peak of sexual excitement.Every married person, male and female alike deserves a burst of the feeling each time.Eventhough the man’s biology differs from a woman, nature as endowed both with the ability to maximise this intimate experience.

Since we have established that both sexes reserve the potential to climax, which of the sexes enjoy this more and why?

For many people, orgasm is an important part of sexual relationship.

The ability of a gender to have more orgasm than the other is known as orgasm gap.All groups of Men(Gay, bisexual, heterosexual) orgasm more than women.Eventhough Lesbian woman orgasm more frequently than heterosexual women, they still do less than men

Studies have shown that only 20% of woman climax, 75% dont and 5% never will .The reasons for orgasm gap could be biological, social or even cultural.

Here are a few reasons why Men are more likely to climax

1.Body dissatisfaction – women naturally have a higher incidence of this and this limits them from exploring the full potentials of their body. so the solutions is confidence in one’s appearance

2.Stigma against making the first move – In this part of the world, a woman that initiates it is seen as “loose”, this consequently affect their compliance, participation and contribution during love making.All these are very key to building the tempo to climax

Read more: https://afonjaman.com/2017/07/15/do-men-have-oragasm-more-why/

(1) (Reply)

Still On Our Slay Queens / I can kill for him. He's my Obsession. / I'm A Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.