Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (6706 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2019
It is a joyous thing to behold and great feeling of ecstasy when one gets married. However, some certain things do prevent guys from getting married apart from getting to find the right person to marry.
Some girls say a man must have everything (job, car(s), house and money) before they get married. My question is: if a man must have car, house and job before marriage, what must a woman have before marriage?

Cc
Lalasticlala, mynd44

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by RentedReality(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Only one thing

The reason you married her wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Umaruxoxo(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Ask them oooo abeg?

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Funny
RentedReality:
Only one thing

The reason you married her wink

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by donstan18: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Virginity. Her virginity must be intact. That's what a lady must have to grant her the qualifications of choosing the kind of man she wants.

You have no right as a non-virgin lady to set standard for the kind of man you want.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Officialgarri: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Umaruxoxo:
Ask them oooo abeg?

Ask "them" but you are parading yourself as a female on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by etrange: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
Who says a man must have a car and a house before marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Some ladies but not men. Are you hearing it for the first time?
etrange:
Who says a man must have a car and a house before marriage? undecided
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by SadistIrohKen: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

Ask "them" but you are parading yourself as a female on Nairaland
[/s]
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2019
You are funny though. So just virginity is needed according to you?
donstan18:
Virginity. Her virginity must be intact. That's what a lady must have to grant her the qualifications of choosing the kind of man she wants.

You have no right as a non-virgin lady to set standard for the kind of man you want.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by emmydiamon(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2019
A woman must ave a good character and know how to cook and respect elders, not selfie girls.

13 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by SalafRider(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Waiting for the feminist to come through, where my ashtray at niqqa? Driver drop me here abeg...
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by etrange: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
yenereal:
Some ladies but not men. Are you hearing it for the first time?

Well, such ladies should also ensure they come into the marriage with material things like a decent job to support the man...

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:

WELL, AFTER THE WEDDING NIGHT, AWAY GOES THE HYMEN. AWAY GOES THE CAR, HOUSE, AND PROPERTIES.

THEN THEY CAN BE EQUAL IN NOTHINGNESS AND MISERY. I LIKE YOUR IDEA OF FAILURE. smiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Designerdollars: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2019
Big boobs, big ass, intact virginity, fine face,
good cooking/domestic skills and most importantly, she must be submissive! undecided

Post edit:she should be slightly educated too. I find extremely educated female's unattractive, repulsive and intimidating sad angry
I don't want to be competing with woman wey i marry put for house undecided

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Abfinest007(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
brain

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by nlPoster: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Not again.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by domino4211(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
It depends on the man as our tastes and personalities are different...
For me,I don't consider material things from a lady to be important to me...
With that said,she must be very loyal, emotional and submissive.
She must love sex,cos I love sex and my preeq is never on break.
She doesn't need to know how to cook,I will cook for her,I enjoy doing it and people work for me so I'll have all the time in the world for her...
So in a nutshell..Emotionality,loyalty,sexuality..
Thats all.

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by samdavjustin(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
yenereal:
It is a joyous thing to behold and great feeling of ecstasy when one gets married. However, some certain things do prevent guys from getting married apart from getting to find the right person to marry.
Some girls say a man must have everything (job, car(s), house and money) before they get married. My question is: if a man must have car, house and job before marriage, what must a woman have before marriage?

Don’t let anybody deceive you, you need some of those things not all. But the woman must submissive sha

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
A Female Kitchen Assistant and Waiter needed in a sports centre on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Interested candidates should reside within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Contact the number on my signature.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by isyourboy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pussy, just pussy.

One was telling me this morning she's entitled to 10% of my salary. I asked her why, she told me bluntly she has got pussy.

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
borehole grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
It's ok.
samdavjustin:

Don’t let anybody deceive you, you need some of those things not all. But the woman must submissive sha
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin
domino4211:
She doesn't need to know how to cook,I will cook for her,I enjoy doing it and people work for me so I'll have all the time in the world for her...
Thats all.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by yenereal(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Madt
MEGA4BILLION:
borehole grin
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by franklingud(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
My bro ask them ooo!

All they have is empty brain. And expired pvssy. Nothing more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by TwoBottles: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
A woman must have the ability to cause an awakening between a man's legs.

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Playstation1: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
They Must Be VIRGIN !!!!

It Will Be Easier For A Camel To Go Through The Eye Of A Needle Than For A Female Nairalander To Be A Virgin.

Any Girl Whose Not A Virgin Doesn't Deserve The Right To Demand Such Acheivements From A Man Before They Can Tie The Knot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Slawormir: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nothing. Men have to work hard for their status in society. Women only have to marry men who have worked hard to attain the same status. That's why the hypergamy hustle is as strongly ingrained in them as the desire to make money is in men. By the by, her marrying a successful person is almost purely a matter of luck, so there is no skill that one can acquire to beat the system.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by chigoizie7(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
If I have a car, she must bring a car along too.

If I have a house, she must as well have one too.

If I have a good job, she must as well be working too.

If I am smart and intelligent, she must also be smart and intelligent too.

If I bring my pricck, she must also bring her pusssy too, after all, na both of us the sex go sweet when we Bleep.

If I bring a good character and manners, she must too.

If I am respectful to her, she must also be respectful too.

If I must bring money for family upkeep, she too must.

Marriage is a partnership.

You see all those things I wrote up there? Those are what an average Nigerian young woman expects from a man, but will not be willing to reciprocate on all that.

The only thing she does and also thinks that you owe her the world for doing such is .

If she is cleaning the house, I must also be expected to do so.

If she is cooking, I must also cook.

But what do I know? I am just an average Nigerian man who strives to be a better husband and father to my future kids. And if that future wife can not atleast do upto 70% of all I am expected to do as a man, she better get lost.

Na only feminists I wan make them quote me if they must.

As for others, thunder will fire anyone that quotes me and talk trash.

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
domino4211:
Thats all.
so are you married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Men Be Happy Alone? / Nigerian Women With Hair Net. / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.