Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (7280 Views)

5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (and No One Will Tell Her)!!!! / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / She Said She Wants To Marry As A Virgin,should I Date Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2010
@ poster

What is your business with what she did or didn't do with her ex boyfriend? Did you buy her virginity or what?
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by jenibayo(f): 1:41am On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89:

@ poster

What is your business with what she did or didn't do with her ex boyfriend? Did you buy her virginity of what?

Good question?
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by ijckk(m): 4:14am On Feb 11, 2010
i hope u knw HIV has a window period of abt 5mnths.during dis tym no HIV test is gonna be + jst be careful and dnt disvirgin anoda girl just for revenge.it's just plain wicked.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2010
Thanks everyone for your contributions, i guess my fears of losing her made me a fool,i have sacrificed alot for our relationship,i guess it was all a one man game, regret i will but not for long, life is funny, the little problem i have now is to pay her back,for make her feel pain, I guess i should just let her go. what has happened has happened. May God pay her back.
THanks once more for all your contributions, i appreciate.God bless
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by galatico(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2010
The babe is full of shit!!!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2010
Your girl is not a virgin but you want to dis-virgin another girl ------->https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396576.0.html
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by kokonets(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2010
Hi Ebony. . . found u at last

How re u diz mornin cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2010
Hi Koko, ;DDidnt know you were seaching grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by kokonets(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2010
^^^Not that just like everytime we talk u alwayz run off grin grin rem?
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
running? Nah wink wink
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by sammyjay4: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
Guy, wise up, ur eyes are open but u cant see. the babe is just trying to tell u dat she was (bedded) so many times by her EX dat she lost count. so it is a two way affair, u either keep an experience babe or u dump her.easy!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Dimka76(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
If you are really as confused as you sound then you are in deep shit! So u are not sure if you are a virgin too? Besides whats there to forgive?
Look man go smoke some weed men.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Amigoz(f): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2010
Mai Suya:

She can't remember the first time she did it? How preposterous!

But even more preposterous is this. . .

yeye boy! angry

Maisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u just waka lyk dat cheesy gud 2 c ur post again sha wink dont be a stranger . . . .misd ya

@op
Let her be.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by abc4lyf: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
To start,how do u know dat she is not a virgin?
Forgive her because "to err is man and 2 4giv is devine". kiss
Finally, take haert men!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by whitesturd(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
why shdnt u fogive her?did she commit murder? by not being a virgin.As for her not knowin wen she lost her virginity all i can say is i dont know how dts possible.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2010
michelin89:

@ poster

What is your business with what she did or didn't do with her ex boyfriend? Did you buy her virginity or what?

Sometimes i have the feeling you didnt lose your virginity the way you wanted, thats why you cant stand people talking about it. advice, try to accept the idea you cant be a virgin again.and shout up if u have nothing to say. know you havent experienced love b4,i have read ur blog. u r a confused lady. the intimace u have experienced is nothing but sex. Get a life and dont spoil other peoples relationship becos u dont have one.
If someone broke ur heart early in life dont inflict others with the pain and anger.JUST AN ADVICE. lipsrsealed
jenibayo:

Good question?

For u good follow follow, also shout up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by dvd(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2010
What's up with morality nowadays. People nw think fornication or havn sex is just fun, What! Cnt 2 people just share love together,talk abt d future etc without Involving SEX. Its INSULTING TO GOD cs thats nt the Original purpose he made it cos he loved man and YES wanted him 2 have PLEASURE BUT ONLY WITH HIS LEGAL PARTNER! Its funny how even His Kids take this for granted. Adverts,Movies,Music all now project sm form of sexuality hence it wnt sell. And of course I EXPECT SM DISAGREEMENT BUT WOULD BE SHAMED IF U PROFESS YOU LOVE GOD AND ARE A CHRISTIAN.! Life cn be more serious than SEXUAL PLEASURE, Everyday,am thinking,Hey One day I'm going 2 be Standing b4 God,What r my accomplishments? How did I bring Honour 2 His name n Kingdom! Men gave up their lives 2 ensure I get this GOSPEL,WHAT HAVE I DONE? People, there r beta n more serious issues than just Pleasure 4 a moment. The people of Sodom thought it will neva happen bt it Did, Those in NOAH'S Day were busy partyn n drinking,lesbians,gay,immoral folks etc,He warned dm bt they neva imagined it WOULD END SM DAY. ITS THE SAME STORY 2DAY. Now I'm nt claiming 2 b perfect,I'M NOT BUT I THING I KNW,I'M NT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL N MY LOVE 2 PLEASE GOD! OUR days would end jst like the others did, WHERE WILL U BE FOUND Nice Time Every1.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by dvd(f): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2010
What's up with morality nowadays. People nw think fornication or havn sex is just fun, What! Cnt 2 people just share love together,talk abt d future etc without Involving SEX. Its INSULTING TO GOD cs thats nt the Original purpose he made it cos he loved man and YES wanted him 2 have PLEASURE BUT ONLY WITH HIS LEGAL PARTNER! Its funny how even His Kids take this for granted. Adverts,Movies,Music all now project sm form of sexuality hence it wnt sell. And of course I EXPECT SM DISAGREEMENT BUT WOULD BE SHAMED IF U PROFESS YOU LOVE GOD AND ARE A CHRISTIAN.! Life cn be more serious than SEXUAL PLEASURE, Everyday,am thinking,Hey One day I'm going 2 be Standing b4 God,What r my accomplishments? How did I bring Honour 2 His name n Kingdom! Men gave up their lives 2 ensure I get this GOSPEL,WHAT HAVE I DONE? People, there r beta n more serious issues than just Pleasure 4 a moment. The people of Sodom thought it will neva happen bt it Did, Those in NOAH'S Day were busy partyn n drinking,lesbians,gay,immoral folks etc,He warned dm bt they neva imagined it WOULD END SM DAY. ITS THE SAME STORY 2DAY. Now I'm nt claiming 2 b perfect,I'M NOT BUT I THING I KNW,I'M NT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL N MY LOVE 2 PLEASE GOD! OUR days would end jst like the others did, WHERE WILL U BE FOUND Nice Time Every1.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2010
tanks bro, i anounce dat i am a virin everyone wanted to insult me, i didnt understand, i taught am the only sensible guy in Nl. God bless
dvd:

What's up with morality nowadays. People nw think fornication or havn intimacy is just fun, What! Cnt 2 people just share love together,talk abt d future etc without Involving intimacy. Its INSULTING TO GOD cs thats nt the Original purpose he made it cos he loved man and YES wanted him 2 have PLEASURE BUT ONLY WITH HIS LEGAL PARTNER! Its funny how even His Kids take this for granted. Adverts,Movies,Music all now project sm form of sexuality hence it wnt sell. And of course I EXPECT SM DISAGREEMENT BUT WOULD BE SHAMED IF U PROFESS YOU LOVE GOD AND ARE A CHRISTIAN.! Life cn be more serious than SEXUAL PLEASURE, Everyday,am thinking,Hey One day I'm going 2 be Standing b4 God,What r my accomplishments? How did I bring Honour 2 His name n Kingdom! Men gave up their lives 2 ensure I get this GOSPEL,WHAT HAVE I DONE? People, there r beta n more serious issues than just Pleasure 4 a moment. The people of Sodom thought it will neva happen bt it Did, Those in NOAH'S Day were busy partyn n drinking,lesbians,gay,immoral folks etc,He warned dm bt they neva imagined it WOULD END SM DAY. ITS THE SAME STORY 2DAY. Now I'm nt claiming 2 b perfect,I'M NOT BUT I THING I KNW,I'M NT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL N MY LOVE 2 PLEASE GOD! OUR days would end jst like the others did, WHERE WILL U BE FOUND Nice Time Every1.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
If you know that you can,t trust her; then, there is no point going on with the relationship
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by sexylogan(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Quick question, are you a virgin? If yes then dump her if no, then put up or shut up.
same thing i was thinkin' !angry
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by InkedNerd(f): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Quick question, are you a virgin? If yes then dump her if no, then put up or shut up.

wink Right on
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by amefi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
is that why u r nw after my googles? look elsewhere my frnd.
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Madukaele(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2010
bad old days when my hearth suffered like mad. Thanks God d pain don reduce, i can only laf now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by 677ano(m): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2011
@OP
what is so special about being a virgin and have you married her
get a life mister
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by Ranoscky(m): 1:44am On Jun 12, 2011
OP, if u know u dont love her anymore, then forget about her and move on! But for future sake, dont go searchin for virgins again to prevent same story as this. But sometimes, I wonder what pleasure people derives in virgin gals. For a gal being a virgin is a BIG time TURN OFF to me!
Re: My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? by itstpia1: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Ebonyeyes:
Your girl is not a virgin but you want to dis-virgin another girl ------->https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396576.0.html

awon professional storytellers on nl.

always one story or another.

i guess the op either forgot or didnt care about his other thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? / I Am Looking For A Tall/short Light Skinned / This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.