Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? (1735 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Pataki: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2010
A dog that will get lost will never heed to the voice of its owner.

Go and bang your boss's lady. Bang her in the sitting room, bang her in the bathroom, bang her in the toilet, bang her in the dirty garage, bang her like a shameless dog you portray here. It sure must make you feel good. I reckon it will clear your foolish senses thereafter. Just let the woman you have been deceiving to love; let her go.

You do be totally callous to keep leading your so-called girlfriend on. Assuming your story is true anyways.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by galatico(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2010
Poster you're crazy!!! Go see the Doctor!!!
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Spain007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
you want taste big boy food what a pity, no worry make him catch u, u must surely refund all d salary wey him pay u.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes

u know wat meet me on either msn or yahoo messenger, if i'm not there just drop an offline msg

need to talk, u seem to like scaring me

cya

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / My Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.