Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Feedback On (how Can I Approach This Guy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feedback On (how Can I Approach This Guy) (630 Views)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

Feedback On (how Can I Approach This Guy) by DivineR: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2010
For those who read my previous post on ''how to approach the guy i admired in my church''
It didn't work out,

He foundout i was the One, he dictate that from my voice, i sent him another text he replied that he don't want distraction from anybody, he has a big ministry ahead of him.

the next morn i sent him another text he replied ''he dont want to receive any text / call from any woman.

i only wanted us to be friends nothing more, not that i want him for money, intimacy marriage, or something, he misunderstood it.

i have decided to forget him, i truely like him. sad angry sad angry is there any other thing i shd do? or to let him be
Re: Feedback On (how Can I Approach This Guy) by pinkylady1(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
Divine R.:

For those who read my previous post on ''how to approach the guy i admired in my church''
It didn't work out,

He foundout i was the One, he dictate that from my voice, i sent him another text he replied that he don't want distraction from anybody, he has a big ministry ahead of him.

does that mean he does not make friends at all? shocked shocked shocked

Divine R.:

the next morn i sent him another text he replied [b]''he dont want to receive any text / call from any woman

and he's not going to get married. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Divine R.:

[b]
i have decided to forget him, i truely like him. sad angry sad angry is there any other thing i shd do? or to let him be

my dear abeg 4get him, just try and pretend none of this ever happened. i know its going to b hard cos of the feelins u have for him

but on a serious thought its the best thing u can do if u value ur intergrity.

Love Tips For Valentine Day - 3 / A Good Girl For A Serious Young Man / Relationship Leading To Marriage Needed