Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him (71103 Views)

Angry Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Kylekent59: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hh
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

say something reasonable for once biko angry sad
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kids learn so fast these days.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by bellooyin(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Flashh: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Praktikals:

Intensive?
Yeah!
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by friedcorn: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mandynews:
Ok, this weather self tongue i feel like..
i sabi chuku chuku......i go fvck ur toto scatter.

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by mazimee(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mandynews:
Ok, this weather self tongue i feel like..

With your opolo eye Yimu
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by FreshMekanik: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
Oga lieNus god will provide... That money u used In buying Data should have been for a plate of Rice! See Walk around in your vicinity, submit ur CV anywhere you see Even Primary school!! Am earning 7k per month... and I try very hard to manage it.. Grab my opinion and do as I said thank me later, Jah bless our hustle

2 Likes

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Nikany(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Whatever undecidedWhatever
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by bkak: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Once a child is upto two years of age, there are certain things that you shouldn't have to do in his presence, like showing your unclothedness. Some children are naturally gifted, they reason like adults.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by OgaLinus: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
john4reala:
Oga lieNus god will provide... That money u used In buying Data should have been for a plate of Rice! See Walk around in your vicinity, submit ur CV anywhere you see Even Primary school!! Am earning 7k per month... and I try very hard to manage it.. Grab my opinion and do as I said thank me later, Jah bless our hustle
Airtel Free basics bro

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by humurphia(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Try it with 9ja mom
they would beat art out of thy heart

2 Likes

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Young03(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na this kind thing I de wonder oo

my neighbour (woman) and his 5yr old boy they bath together every time

even this night

I weak o
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by centboy123456(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogorwyne:
How will she be changing pad in front of a kid? Na which kain open eye be that. The boy is not only too young to be exposed to that, it is also disgusting for his mom to feel comfortable showing her used pad around.

Which kain yeye talent. Kids are inquisitive naturally. Very soon he will start raising peoples skirts to look for their red pads. Shey na oyibo people.

see these one black people u think white people reason d way u black monkey reason slave no wonder Africa is backward open ur eye and see dis is a new world not d days of 80 or 7o dis is 2017

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Lawalemi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
idolda:
As from age 3 it's bad for parents to allow children unfettered access to their private parts.
That was how a 5yr old girl was telling a 3yr old boy that he should always put on his pants otherwise his "kokoro" will become big like that of her own father
Haaaaaa. grin
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Pearl05(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all

What exactly do you need? How can it reach you? You can add ur digits at least.

What exactly do you need? How can it reach you?
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by ogorwyne(f): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
centboy123456:

see these one black people u think white people reason d way u black monkey reason slave no wonder Africa is backward open ur eye and see dis is a new world not d days of 80 or 7o dis is 2017
I just went through your profile. You look like you escaped from a zoo. Little wonder you can't type or speak English like the white people you were appointed to defend. You look gross by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Ten06(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all
Why don't you post your account details with it?
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Memories12411: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
He should try Nigerian mothers and see how she will and still say if I hear peem I will give you more beating.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Memories12411: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
He should try Nigerian mother and see how she will beat him and still say if I hear peem I will give you more beating.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by OgaLinus: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pearl05:

What exactly do you need? How can it reach you? You can add ur digits at least.

What exactly do you need? How can it reach you?
Boss anything, Food items or cash I'd really appreciate any
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by centboy123456(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogorwyne:

I just went through your profile. You look like you escaped from a zoo. Little wonder you can't type or speak English like the white people you were appointed to defend. You look gross by the way.

miss na me go school pass OK tech me how to speak English na or u think say I be English man no no black monkey go fine a job wit ur English miss English teacher and mine u ur bf wen take u as Fu#/ck mate no fine rech me
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by OgaLinus: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ten06:

Why don't you post your account details with it?
Sorry about that
Account name - Ibrahim Ahmed
Account number - 0058625862
Bank - Union Bank
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Normally he shouldn't know that but his mother has a medical condition so you can't blame mother or child. smiley
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by toprealman: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogorwyne:
How will she be changing pad in front of a kid? Na which kain open eye be that. The boy is not only too young to be exposed to that, it is also disgusting for his mom to feel comfortable showing her used pad around.

Which kain yeye talent. Kids are inquisitive naturally. Very soon he will start raising peoples skirts to look for their red pads. Shey na oyibo people.
This is the reason we are where we are and behave the way we do! At 5 the human brain should be allowed to get as much "relevant" info as possible. @10 bet the only period known to you and your supporters is break period.

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by ogorwyne(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
toprealman:
This is the reason we are where we are and behave the way we do! At 5 the human brain should be allowed to get as much "relevant" info as possible. @10 bet the only period known to you and your supporters is break period.
At that age i just think that that's too much knowledge. I just don't like the idea of changing that stuff in front of a child or anybody. Its disgusting.

Lol @ break period. You are right anyway

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by ogorwyne(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
centboy123456:

miss na me go school pass OK tech me how to speak English na or u think say I be English man no no black monkey go fine a job wit ur English miss English teacher and mine u ur bf wen take u as Fu#/ck mate no fine rech me
Go find your type. You reek of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by StarPlayer: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogorwyne:

Even as a grown dude, I find it traumatic having to see menstruation physically, talkless of an innocent child embarassed that baby should be taken from her ASAP
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by toprealman: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogorwyne:

At that age i just think that that's too much knowledge. I just don't like the idea of changing that stuff in front of a child or anybody. Its disgusting.

Lol @ break period. You are right anyway
I'm sure she did change in front of him. The pad is mostly disposed afterwards.... this woman must have had an informal talk with the boy.....I suppose. CHILDREN DESERVE SUCH LESSONS.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by centboy123456(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogorwyne:

Go find your type. You reek of stupidity.

am sorry to say this I don't talk to black slave like u I only deal with white babe so go fyn your slave or ur monkey mate because am not ur level and not qoue me again monkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.