Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him (71096 Views)

Angry Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by victor8269: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
But you still have MB to use n curse on Nairaland. Oga Linus, r u related to Lai Mohammed?
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by OgaLinus: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
victor8269:

But you still have MB to use n curse on Nairaland. Oga Linus, r u related to Lai Mohammed?
Airtel Free basics
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Peterosky(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mandynews:
Ok, this weather self tongue i feel like..
.You feel like being bleeped abi? Hehe oya come to the house immediately and thank me later.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by biafratwo: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
there are plenty red things in the picture. which one is now the mommy?
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by victor8269: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
I can't wait for his next diagram. He might draw how his father is sweating on his mom

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Afhounja(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
T
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by CarterKim(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy is lucky....

If his mom was a Nigerian, where e for see the period stain from?

Nigerian women will use Always sanitary pad, 4 layers of tissue paper, 2 menses pant and one tight.
Kilode !!!!!!! Ahah.. Who die?

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by elsomm(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy is lucky....

If his mom was a Nigerian, where e for see the period stain from?

Nigerian women will use Always sanitary pad, 4 layers of tissue paper, 2 menses pant and one tight.

Pray, tell, how did you know all these?

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by dtrend(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Caustics post=59053000] shocked this woman is very wicked. she has scarred this boy for life.

educate him for life u mean.......
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Apexdon(m): 4:59am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
You don't deserve any help you liar and filthy tribalist

1 Share

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by melaninbae: 5:35am On Aug 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Try it with 9ja mom

Them go so beat you ehn, any where you hear the sound 'P' u go start to shiver lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by zolapower: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
This happened when u UnCloth before your son at home
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Emmaculate77(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
To me, I think it's no big deal at all. Though it seems.... to me. How do you think women feel when the society thinks there are disgusting when there are in their period? Always concious of the other side of them. I think there feel embarrassed when we behave or talk about it as unatural- but i don't fancy seeing it anyways.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by moneymatt: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2017
don't know what else to draw
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by alabiyemmy(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
A period is a biological occurrence and not a sexual thing or object in my own opinion, so no big deal if a 5 year old knows about it.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Ikennafabian651(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Try it with 9ja mom

If u try this with 9ja mom. U wont eat for good one week.lol!

1 Like

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Anubiri(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:
God bless you all

This one touch me Abeg Somebody help ... I don't have much drop ur account details here Atleast any small tin u see manage
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Ninilowo(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
tayebest:
baby why...
grin grin grin grin grin grin guy, una don spoil the work wey I dey print since morning. See as I water wey I dey drink jus common my mouth and nose con spray for the papers eh! Which kain drawing be ds nah. Una go follow me answer query o.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Anubiri(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:

Sorry about that
Account name - Izuchukwu N
Account number - 0037024018
Bank - Diamond Bank

I will drop 3k for you Bro.. I don't have much my visa will soon expire in my hands just because I don't have my complete PTA money... But you can screenshot the alert and send to me on watzapp 07031062129..God is with you Bro

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by OgaLinus: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Anubiri:

This one touch me Abeg Somebody help ... I don't have much drop ur account details here Atleast any small tin u see manage
I just replied your mail sir, God bless you
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Anubiri(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:

I just replied your mail sir, God bless you

Have you seen the alert?
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by OgaLinus: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Anubiri:

Have you seen the alert?
I just did, God bless you and your household sir
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Anubiri(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:

I just did, God bless you and your household sir

Amen and you too...
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why change pads in front of a child, tho? What horror.
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
helphelp:
Disgusting
Like your mother and the bleeding p*ssy you came out from. #Hypocrite #Bastard #WastedEggAndSperm You have been aborted since!

Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by helphelp: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:
Like your mother and the bleeding p*ssy you came out from. #Hypocrite #Bastard #WastedEggAndSperm You have been aborted since!

Clap for yourself..
Re: Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him by SexXation: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.

Sophocles

Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.

Robert Fulghum[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.