Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? (1390 Views)

Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? / Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Webvibez: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017

The way teenagers get into relationship is becoming serious, but there is no doubt there parents are already aware of this.

Now The Question Is; Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss?

As For Me Meloshi :- Make I No Lie Ooo, The First Time I Did Was When I Was In SS3 And We Did It Inside The Class

Oya Drop Your Comments

SOURCE ====>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/let-talk-where-when-do-you-have-your.html?m=1

Cc; Rocktation Farano
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Webvibez: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rocktation. Farano
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Webvibez: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rocktation
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Webvibez: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Webvibez:
Rocktation
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Webvibez: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
glorianaco
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by gabinogem(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2017
In The Kitchen cheesy
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by ssuccess(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2017
It be like say Na SS1or SS2, can't really remember. But twas real fun o
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by OKpaewu(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
It was a memorable day of my life, that was in my year one with the most amazing girl I have ever met. The memory of that day still stuck inside my head. The very first time our lip clicked, I couldn't in that instant decipher where I was, I knew I was standing and the room was dark or rather my psych made everywhere to look dark, I can really measure the amount of seconds, minutes or hours the bonding took place because to me, it is just infinite though infinity is beyond the reach of mere mortals. That very day still echoes a pleasant sound like the melodious song of beautiful birds in early morning spring, the calming motion of pure and bright stream. Though we are no longer together nor can we ever be, I just want to say that I cherish every moment I spent with you and I am really happy that, that day was worthwhile.
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
OKpaewu:
It was a memorable day of my life, that was in my year one with the most amazing girl I have ever met. The memory of that day still stuck inside my head. The very first time our lip clicked, I couldn't in that instant decipher where I was, I knew I was standing and the room was dark or rather my psych made everywhere to look dark, I can really measure the amount of seconds, minutes or hours the bonding took place because to me, it is just infinite though infinity is beyond the reach of mere mortals. That very day still echoes a pleasant sound like the melodious song of beautiful birds in early morning spring, the calming motion of pure and bright stream. Though we are no longer together nor can we ever be, I just want to say that I cherish every moment I spent with you and I am really happy that, that day was worthwhile.
The question was where and when, the op didn't say give a narrative essay on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by OKpaewu(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
The question was where and when, the op didn't say give a narrative essay on it[/quote] just said what I felt, thank you
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by vicben27(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can't remember oh I've kissing since the beginning of time
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Consray(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicben27:
I can't remember oh I've kissing since the beginning of time
i sight you badoo...... i dey hail ooo
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by mikeycharles(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
undecidedkissing I usually just kiss my phone all day on nairaland grin
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by vicben27(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Consray:
i sight you badoo...... i dey hail ooo
lol xup sweedy no be lie na!
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Consray(f): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicben27:
lol xup sweedy no be lie na!
smile am cool swt...... i can sight a playboy from afar.....
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by DarkMagic(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
My first kiss..??

Na ma mumsy kiss me first...since then..no kiss
shocked

1 Like

Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by vicben27(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Consray:
smile am cool swt...... i can sight a playboy from afar.....
sweedy I ain't no playboy ooh! if I were, I would have Bin playing you already I use to be a lover Man! wen I ball with a bae I just tell her the truth. I can love you like creazz but don't xpect much from me all my old honies love me for that n we still keep in touch but now I'm retired n all I have is the good old memories possy is the sweetest thing on earth but it can also kill a man wen he gets too many! #team.faithfully.hiting.one.honey.pot
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Ichietome: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm 20 and I've never kissed. Never had a girlfriend.
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ichietome:
I'm 20 and I've never kissed. Never had a girlfriend.

Better start going to TB Joshua church
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Ichietome: 6:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Better start going to TB Joshua church
Well o don't think I need that. It's just that I don't think I have the time for that. Don't get me wrong o, I like dem girls but I've not seen a good reason to have a girlfriend.
Coupled with what I read here about men spending their fortunes on girls, am not just ready to give somebody my mumu button and don't think I'll ever will even if I marry. I want to be a compos sui (master of himself).
I went to the seminary tho.
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by GlorianaCO(f): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Webvibez:
glorianaco
Webvibez
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Entvibez(f): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2017
GlorianaCO:

Webvibez
SS3 2015
Re: Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2017
T34M V1RG1N L1PS...

(1) (Reply)

Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? / / 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.