Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl (1391 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by MovicVibe(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
I have cooked something nice for all nairalanders again, this time it's how to impress a girl.
Do you have that slay queen you been wanting to talk to? Do you want to woo her? Smiles, you're at the right place, I must tell you in these post you're about to read, you sure will learn different tips to impress a girl.

Why can I just give you a break and go through the post, here the link, I'm sure you gonna love it!

http://www.movicvibe.com/2017/09/impress-a-girl.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Impress which girl? Person wey never baff?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
TAKE AWAY MONEY FROM A RELATIONSHIP AND YOU WILL SEE A GIRL'S TRUE COLOR.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by MovicVibe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Not all tho
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
TAKE AWAY MONEY FROM MY RELATIONSHIP AND YOU WILL SEE MY TRUE COLOR.
Fixed Sis, Fixed !!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by MovicVibe(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Fixed Sis, Fixed !!!
Correct grin grin grin
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
MovicVibe:

Correct grin grin grin
shhhhh! Don't laugh too loud! !

Lol!
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

grin thats a motivation
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by TINALETC3(f): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2017
undecided Dats u I guess, dnt generalize it
GloriaNinja:
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by moseph(f): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2017
dingbang:
Impress which girl? Person wey never baff?
Guy u harsh o.
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
moseph:
Guy u harsh o.
na now u go reply me ba
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by moshood521: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2017
gals nd moni dem b 1 no b 2....
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by moseph(f): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
dingbang:
na now u go reply me ba
wetin i do na
Re: 5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2017
moseph:
wetin i do na
I send u pm since u no reply...

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Fool / The Best Lounge/bar/restaurant In Lekki, Lagos: Sailors Lounge / I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.