Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus (1626 Views)

Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by Enukpelebe: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
May your marriages never encounter any problem,every conspiracy of your enemies and that of any media reporter that tries to break down your Happy Homes with Lies and things not of your did be a Back to sender to the planners, Stella Damasus is undergoing one of the biggest problem a Women can face in a matrimonial Home,many trying to break her newly built Home with what many of us can tell is a lie, we re all beings, lets pray for others happiness for our prayers shall be used by Our Creator in responding to our own cases , Amen!

note: this is a fight reckonable by God when being fought by Women whose house re undergoing similar problems.
Re: Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by Czario: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
Pls tell me, how you are related to ms. Damasus ?
Re: Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Re: Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by Outstrip(f): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2010
Well I feel that God has a special punishment for people who say things like they did about her. The affairs is one thing but to insinuate that she killed her husband is beyond reason. People please remember that you reap what you sow and people who do not even believe in God will tell you Karma is a bitch or what goes around comes around. You can't say sh-i-t like this and think you will just go on your merry way. This woman has been through hell in the last couple of years and I think her dad just passed away recently and while she is trying to pick up the pieces of her life people start to say these sort of things about her. How much can one person take really
Re: Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by mcwalka(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2010
Good samaritan, Y u no say make we pray 4 u.
Re: Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by mbulela: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2010
can men join in the prayers too?
Re: Nigerian Women Please Pray For Stella Damasus by Qiana(f): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2010
ok.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: BET Names Wizkid And Sarkodie ‘best African Act’ / Nollywood's Ann Idibia Heads To Newyork To Plan Weddinng / PHOTO- Bovi & Son In Camouflage T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.