Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) (26556 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Onikkalaw: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Aye le ibosi o[i][/i] embarassed
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by ReachHard: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
If this one manage enter Aso Rock, I wonder what his female Ministers will be wearing to FEC Meetings.. Na so so t0t0 and b0bbi go dey block NTA signal finish cheesy
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by BBraid(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
That happens when you take Shomolu Weed for the first time
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
hammerF:

Dude i am not in anyway into a moronic debate with a slowpoke dis morning.

U have heard from SE-SS, call a referendum and divide Nigeria.

Mowron
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Krisddon: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2017
zinachidi:
This country is not even worth removing my necklace for, talkless of removing my entire cloth.
Talk more of.... Not less.
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
undecided
Y'all should stop covering his Penis abeg. he want us all to see it and that's why he expose it. next time make una dey uncover those side abeg.

As if his penis got the green, white, green painted there! Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.

Na only him like Naija.
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zapperskid(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

While you lack both wisdom and money
But is Evans a yoruba ?
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by zapperskid(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

While you lack both wisdom and money
But is Evans a yoruba ?
Mayor1996:
??, is he ok?
You are to be asked that question?
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2017
arrant nonsense
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Proving stupidness for Nigeria
Re: Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) by Onliie(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Raiders:
I love Nigeria because I am a Nigerian.
Shallow, nongenuine and pretentious love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Online Forums 2017 Arraigned By Wikinaija. / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online / How Do I Get Web Design Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.