Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go (794 Views)

Would You Or Let Your Girlfriend Rock This Outfit ? / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go by ngusha(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
i hv bn in a relationship for some months nw and my gf lately has bn going to bars to go and drink alcohol wit her friend who has always bn against our union. d last tym was yesterday wen my guy saw her and caled me up to cum and see for myself. and anytime we go out together she refuses my drink. wat do i do
Re: Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go by yimiton(f): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
Very funny. I'd almost forgotten how funny Nairaland could be.

You're dating a drunk who drinks only when you're not there, very funny indeed. I mean you have a girlfriend who leaves the house, goes a a bar and drink. Really, this is very funny.
Re: Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go by ngusha(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ yimiton nah so oh my sista she claims her friend invitd her ova and d worst tin is she was dancin wit people i dnt even knw. wat do i do i nid help
Re: Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go by ngusha(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ yimiton nah so my sista she was even dancing wit people i dnt knw. abeg i nid help
Re: Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go by frank317: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hw is she ur girlfrend? I can c that u she does not c u as a boyfrend. She wants 2 drink wit her frends but not wit u. U hav notin on dis girl, shes not out 2 hav fun wit u or u are not fun. Pls define this relationship

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Next Door / Not Yet Divorced But Apart. / For Love Is Sufficient Unto Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.