Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Are You A Depressed Girl And Have You Lost Hopes? I Want To Generate Positivity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Depressed Girl And Have You Lost Hopes? I Want To Generate Positivity (316 Views)

Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Depressed Girl And Have You Lost Hopes? I Want To Generate Positivity by Weezyclan(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
To the girl who's finally moving on. Hey baby girl. You're doing it right. See? After all those sleepless nights
because of crying, you still managed to survive. You're doing just great. Gone are the days of feeling so insecure about yourself. Gone are the days of feeling not enough. It's about time to explore the world and see
whats waiting out there.
Today, you're a beautiful flower that's
starting to bloom again. I'm sure, someday, someone out there would
pick you over anything else. Someone who'll gonna love you for who you are. Remember baby, you're a beautiful
mess. You're a Queen of your own kingdom. You are the ruler. Be strong. Take those failures as your sword and shield in the future. For there will be times that you need to protect
yourself again from those villains out there. Don't worry, your King will be right there soon. When the time comes, you don't need to protect yourself already for that king will be the one to do the job. Right then, you'd be the happiest.
Sincerely.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Any Of Your Choice Faithful To Only You / Can You Travel For About 2000 Kilo Meter Just For A Blind Date / The Marriage In It Prime (exclusively Babe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.