Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support (8232 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Issakendrick: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
A Twitter user has shared a nude photo to promote body positivity but Twitter users have told her there's nothing positive about it.

She's been slammed and asked to take down the photo but she has remained defiant and left the photo up.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-shares-nude-photo-of-herself-to-promote-body-positivity-but-gets-no-support-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Smh. How do I 'unsee' this?

Iberibe na enye onye ara morale...

Tbh, no matter how we yab those boobs, one guy somewhere will suckle on it...like say the nutrients that'll make him succeed is inside there. Naso life be.

6 Likes

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Saintsammurai(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
O gosh!!!!! I have just lost my appetite..
Why is her boobs looking like,, they have been struck by lightening?

12 Likes

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Airforce1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hideously hideous

Looking like what I don't know ..
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by MrGist: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by chiommy123(f): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na wa oh. Morality has gone with the winds
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Kharol1234: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
as no physical clients again she dae fynd spiritual clients dats y she dae post r oranges online....gud move grl more client to ur elbow.
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol, the potatoes description is quite accurate. Some things should be kept private biko.
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by ehmmy11(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I should not have seen this...

1 Like

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by ladygudhead(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
nah, i don't comment in these kinda threads.
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Aykush(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
How do I unsee this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Saff(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
What are those things on her chest? Because I know for sure those ain’t boobs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Tbh, no matter how we yab those boobs, one guy somewhere will suckle on it...like say the nutrients to make him succeed is inside there. Naso life be.

Heh. Those stillborn soldiers are the reason people bonk in the dark. Erection killers
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by kaycee125: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
This breast be like cocoyam wey never mature

8 Likes

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by ilevic(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
How can i prevent my crush, Zinnyzee from seeing this disgusting and nauseating things?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Airforce1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
No no no
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
ilevic:
How can i prevent my crush, Zinnyzee from seeing this disgusting and nauseating things?
Lolz... Prevent me from seeing ngwa?

More like screaming at d top of your voice for me to coman see.

Well, i've come, i've seen nd i'm outta here asap

1 Like

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by brainbox34(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Issakendrick: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by gonkin(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Olympus has fallen. Valley of the dead

2 Likes

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by pansophist(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Tbh, no matter how we yab those boobs, one guy somewhere will suckle on it...like say the nutrients that'll make him succeed is inside there. Naso life be.

Just as there are guys fukking sheep and goats. So?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Atlanticfire: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
oyb:

Heh. Those stillborn soldiers are the reason people bonk in the dark. Erection killers

Tell me more about it? cheesy
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
pansophist:

Just as there are guys fukking sheep and goats. So?

Solomakinde undecided
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Viserion: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
what in the bloody helllllll is that?

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by superlanny(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
na confirm pam slippers be this...
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Mumin247: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sorry am posting this here, I am yet to know how to create new topics. there's this my colleague at work i used to make moves on. though she already has a kid but no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just got employed newly. she likes me and even get jealous when she sees me flirting with other girls. we'v kissd, hug and romance b4. we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games on me by flirt'n with guys and if she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes i think she fakes phone calls. then i stopped making moves on her and forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of her games. now what she does is, she likes to talk and yab about what i wear. like if am wearing a shade, she'd say look at what he's putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to like anything i wear. and whenever our co worker yab me at work, she laugh louder than if it was someone else. maybe she might even find it funny and will not laugh. what does this mean?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by falcon01: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
damn this is an imgae that wont dtop fisturbing me.
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by rex444(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

nwanyi oma ihe nke a nwekwara otu odi....
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Dfinex(f): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
What exactly is happening here?......stayed in hostel, thought I had seen them all but this is something else.....and to think she has such mountain of confidence is really disturbing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / A Lady Gose Naked To Celebrate Her Lover's Birthday (pic) / See 5 Ways To Know A Girl Wants S€x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.