Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! (938 Views)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
So after having lunch at a restaurant with this new girl I met, I excused myself & left to use the rest room. When I got back to the table, I called out for the bill and to my surprise I was told she had paid the bills. I tried all I could to make her take the money from me but she refused. When she was about getting out of the car I quickly shoved the money into her bag but before I was able to zoom off she managed to throw the money back into the car. I called her later on phone to talk about it but we ended up laughing it off. I think I like her & obviously she's feeling the Nigga & the way I package!
I have been thinking about it ever since which leads to the question " Who Should Pay On A First Date?" The Guy or the Girl? Have your say.

Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm a nice nollywood movie story, when is season 2 coming out undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ur ego though...
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by 7footre(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Be prepared for something bigger bro....
Reverse psychology
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Modsenemy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Please can you notify me when the season 2 of the movie is out?
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
That is how brilliant students fail exams! Simply answer the question if you have anything meaningful to say! Over sabi Sabinus! Nollywood movie kor Bolly wood ni!
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Modsenemy:

Your brother that you quoted will let you know of the release date! Immaturity!!!
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by vicben27(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
she's simply telling you I'm a wife material n I ain't up for no games
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCross:

That is how brilliant students fail exams! Simply answer the question if you have anything meaningful to say! Over sabi Sabinus! Nollywood movie kor Bolly wood ni!
Why force her to take back the money?
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Why force her to take back the money?
Wasn't comfortable with it. It's just I thought it rare having a girl paying the bills. For Naija here
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Modsenemy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCross:

Your brother that you quoted will let you know of the release date! Immaturity!!!
Someone is about to cry cos we about to mess up his silly thread

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCross:

Wasn't comfortable with it. It's just I thought it rare having a girl paying the bills. For Naija here
But you guys are agitating for ladies to be financially confident... Well, enjoy it.
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by AlexCk: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Normally, the 'taker' should pay the bills not the 'takee'. Lol.

If i ask a gurl out for lunch, bills should definitely be on me, except she insists but me go over-insist shaa,

If a gurl take me out then, I'd expect her to wanna pay for the bills, but I'll insist on paying, we go shaa argue tho grin grin

The idea is if she' takes me out or vice versa, i go sha try take small cash grin
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Modsenemy:

Someone is about to cry cos we about to mess up his silly thread
................You know what these dots mean? Silence. That's the best answer I have for you.
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
But you guys are agitating for ladies to be financially confident... Well, enjoy it.
Lol, Deep down I enjoyed it. Awuff dey sweet. But that simple act really got to me you know and I respect her for that
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
AlexCk:
Normally, the 'taker' should pay the bills not the 'takee'. Lol.

If i ask a gurl out for lunch, bills should definitely be on me, except she insists but me go over-insist shaa,

If a gurl take me out then, I'd expect her to wanna pay for the bills, but I'll insist on paying, we go shaa argue tho grin grin

The idea is if she' takes me out or vice versa, i go sha try take small cash grin

You are on point Bro. No matter what happens a guy should go on a date prepared for the worst!
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCross:

read your post again, ode oshi
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Modsenemy:

Lol, make we no spoil the op day
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
read your post again, ode oshi
Silence is the best response for you
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCross:

Lol, Deep down I enjoyed it. Awuff dey sweet. But that simple act really got to me you know and I respect her for that
Good. Just hope she's not leading u on to d slaughter house.. A lot can b achieved with reversed psychology
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Good. Just hope she's not leading u on to d slaughter house.. A lot can b achieved with reversed psychology
Even if it's reverse psychology it feels good. Atleast she tried how many ladies do that? We need more females like her.
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCross:

Even if it's reverse psychology it feels good. Atleast she tried how many ladies do that? We need more females like her.
Yes we do... I'd rather split the bill... Go dutch
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by MrCross: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Yes we do... I'd rather split the bill... Go dutch
i'd rather pay the bill than Go dutch. it's not pride it's just who I am.
Re: See What Happened To Me On A First Date With This Girl!!! by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
As the spirit leads

(1) (Reply)

Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question / Is Yeye Smelling? / True Love Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.