Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question (926 Views)

Can Our Naija Girls Be This Romantic? (pics) / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics) / Checkout This Romantic Maternity Shoot Of This Playful Couple In Only Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by iPostciTy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please members lets take a look at this question...
Which no has the best arrangment?
1. S*x, Love, Marriage.
2. Marriage, Love, S*x.
3. S*x, Marriage, Love.
4. Love, Marriage, S*x.
5. Love, S*x, Marriage
Lets See who gets the Best Answer
For more click here=>>> http://ipostcity.com

Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
No money

I'll go with number4.
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by BabbanBura(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
TGoddess:
No money

nope! the question is meant for we men to answer and not wo men!
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by sorextee(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Love marriage den sex

1 Like

Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2017
BabbanBura:

nope! the question is meant for we men to answer and not wo men!
Have you answered it
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by slyd90(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2017
the person below me knows better
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by Tamarapetty(f): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2017
the person above knows best
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by mymoneygrows(f): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2017
4 is the best combination no matter what anybody says.

1 Like

Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by Myles23(m): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2017
But majority prefer the others and leave option 4
Lolz
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by parasshivhare(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2017
A lot of people think that men and women can never be just friends.
Read this article to find out the truth:
http://www.luvleela.com/platonic-love-can-man-woman-just-friends/
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by BabbanBura(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Have you answered it

i will, only when you understand what i initially wrote
Re: Please We Need The Best Answer To This Romantic Question by Erums(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
One is de best combo for me

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Ngong'o Narrates Her Unsettling Encounter With Harvey Weinstein / Romantic Love Sms In English And Hindi For Girlfriend And Wives / What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.