Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

"You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan (39160 Views)

Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul / Biafra: You Warned Us But We Didn't Listen, Now We Have Seen- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by rottennaija(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chubhie:
Same thing Gej would say to buhari.

Buhari's administration will perform better than Jonathan's
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by imam07: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
beamtopola:
Yoruba's are devil. Between obj and Jonathan who fail Nigeria the most?
We are where we are today because of corruption obj. He brought us into this mess. God will wipe away entire sw .
That is how u will be lamenting of yorubas till u kill yourself.
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
hassan4:
Obasanjo is the worst president Nigerian ever had. The old man should shut the hell up rather than taking swipes at Jonathan everytime. Let him try IBB.
or fayose

1 Like

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by nothernstar: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nnachippa talking. I hail your failed intelligence.
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by okekecc1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Goodluck administration is far better than OBJ in area of power supply. Obasanjo is always feel superior than others

2 Likes

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Chukazu: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
undecided KETTLE accusing POT
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by SenatorM(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
And Buhari Passed because he Listened.
Obasanjo the biggest thief of all time

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
tyesee22:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat(9mobile) and Airtel only.

To check your data balance
MTN >> *461*6#
Etisalat >> *229*9#
GLO >> *127*0#
AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI 9mobile/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp✔️ ☎ :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
Scam
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by StOla: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
"Again, before I left, we were able to generate 4,000MW of electricity. We had laid out a plan to increase to 10,000MW in subsequent years. When they Jonathan came, they boasted that they will generate 40,000MW in 4 years. I said what! 40,000MW? Do these people even know what they are are talking about?

He still didn’t hear. At the end, he failed Nigerians on that promise and others he made. How many megawatts did Nigeria have when he left office. It was actually lower if you compare to what I left in 2007."

I have always maintained that the OBJ regime at the tail end of 2006 already celebrated the generation of 4000MW of electricity, an improvement upon the 1750MW installed capacity inherited in 1999.

So I was puzzled when the GEJ regime celebrated the same feat of 4000MW in November 2014, 8yrs after the initial celebration.

The words of OBJ himself has justified my assertion.

CC: SalamRushdie, NuclearWinter, Deomelo

2 Likes

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by NothingDoMe: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
[s]Lol. You know, Obasanjo has a way of shooting straight no matter whose ox is gored.

What I don't just like about him is his 'messiah mentality'.

The reasoning that he's better than every other person and that if its not him, nobody else.[/s]
Yet he is oblivious of Buhari's "OX".

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by prolifik83(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
[b][/b]Yes, I just saw him shouting Oshodi Oke grin grin.
medolab90:
FTC

OBJ aka Mr ugly should keep quiet u all failed us .by the way I heard bubu is coming back Na true

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
MY AND NNAMDI KANU CLASH ON ROAD BLOCK IN BIAFRA LAND. Watch - Biafra OR Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadXVivcH1E
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Okeikpu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Otta baboon sad
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Okeikpu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Old age is disturbing Matthew
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by vertueptime: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obj said it: before it is too late, jona no gree listen, now where is jona? Never outshine ur master. Rule of life101
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obasanjo that ruled Nigeria for 12 years only left 4000 megawatts as achievements, expecting GEJ to increase it to 10,000 megawatts under six years that the north used boko haram connived with Obasanjo himself to distracted GEJ's government.

With due respect chief Matthew Obasanjo you failed Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by critic9ja: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
medolab90:
FTC

OBJ aka Mr ugly should keep quiet u all failed us .by the way I heard bubu is coming back Na true

he should keep quiet and not speak the truth? obj is still the best prexy since the beginning of this new republic
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by corpershun: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Two failures...Failure accusing failure...mdcheeww. This Baba forgets he's a Oldman, always talking like a parrot
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by biblegirl: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
i no even knw d person wey fail Nigerians pass.all of una na same except Abacha
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Slai1: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Same way you OBJ listened?
Or same way you carried out extra judicial killings.
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
StOla:

I have always maintained that the OBJ regime at the tail end of 2006 already celebrated the generation of 4000MW of electricity, an improvement upon the 1750MW inherited in 1999.

So I was puzzled when the GEJ regime celebrated the same feat of 4000MW in November 2014, 8yrs after the initial celebration.

The words of OBJ himself has justified my assertion.

CC: SalamRushdie, NuclearWinter, Deomelo

Just the same way I am surprised this govt is also celebrating achieving the same 4000 cheesy
.. Truth be told we all know that even though OBJ had built a couple of power plants here and there none of the had injected any power into the grid before he left and that was why Barth Nnaji inherited about 2000 MWS and was able to get some the OBJ newbie stations to start working which lead to his early victory of achieving 4000 in a short while which is what we expected A Fashola to do with want he met and inject quick additional power to from GEJ uncommissioned stations and increase the 4800 he met to about 6000 or 6500 but instead it has dropped back to the Obasanjo days if not worse because I rarely see power these days

4 Likes

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/02/failed-nigerians-didnt-listen-obj-jibes-jonathan/

Its on record that OBJ met less than 2k5MGW and left it at 3k and GEJ left it at 4k. So what is this baboonic buffoon yapping about.

This same OBJ who wasted 16billion dollars with nothing tangible to show.

1 Like

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by bizzibodi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
hmmmm!Aremu!!
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by BabaAduras: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Obj it's u that pass Nigeria abi? U have every opportunity to transform Nigeria to a better country as the first elected civilian president but u destroyed it with ur greed.u 're here claiming saints.all of u 're dsame stop fooling the masses.

You can abuse OBJ all you want, it does not change the FACTS we have on the ground.

The problem with most commentators on this platform is they do engage their brains and check out facts before posing their opinions on this platform.

To get to the FACTS, let us ask some begging questions (not limited) that will tell us who really failed Nigerians

1) How much was in our Foreign Reserve and Excess Crude Accounts when the OBJ and GEJ respectively took over power and at the end of their tenure?
2) How much Power were we generating when the OBJ and GEJ respectively took over power and at the end of their tenure?
3) What were Nigeria GDP when the OBJ and GEJ respectively took over power and at the end of their tenure?
4) What were our development Indices when the OBJ and GEJ respectively took over power and at the end of their tenure?

These are some of few questions we need to answer before we can compare the 2 Presidents.

I can tell you, while I am not a supporter of OBJ (because he is a thief - he had almost nothing when he came out of prison and he was a multi-billionaire by the time he was leaving the Presidency), base on obvious answers to the questions above, OBJ IS A SAINT COMPARED TO GEJ.

The bad of the whole case is that, I am not sure how much GEJ stole (also a thief - he was a poor lecturer and government worker and now a multi billionaire by the time he was leaving the Presidency), Nigeria and commonwealth of Nigerians were stolen blind with abundant recklessness during the tenure of GEJ. Right from his wife (Madam PEJ) to any Tom, Jack and Harry with PDP connection or militant connection to Ministers, Heads and Directors of Government offices and Religious Leaders and Traditional Leaders. I mean it was looting galore that cannot be compared to anything we have ever seen in the history of this country.

Stealing under Abacha and IBB pales when compared to stealing under GEJ. It was so reckless that money from the sales of Nigeria crude oil was been paid into individual accounts from where the amount that will go to the Federation account is based on the whims and caprice of these individuals.

I do agree that OBJ could found culpable for the CLUELESSNESS of GEJ because he helped installed GEJ as the President of Nigeria in the name of PDP.

I hope this will shed some lights on who failed Nigeria most of the two THEIVES.
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by OmoOshodi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baba too is a failure .."you are only successful when your successors is successful " pot calling kettle black.....

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by FearGodinall: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
The otta gorilla has started again. Yes GEJ fail because he didn't listen to you so how would you rate buhari who is listening to you who promise to add 5000mw on yearly bases that are yet to add any mw. No wonder Nigeria is in retrogression in all national indices.

1 Like

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by FearGodinall: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yes we agreed that GEJ failed that was why he was voted out so tell whoever that cares to listen why you fail OBJ
Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Some day, I expect OBJ to blame Jonathan for making him sleep with his son's wife.

3 Likes

Re: "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan by NwaliE01: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
On interview, ALL the Nigerian's politicians are saints because they will always have someone to blame in other to confuse the masses and seem corrupt free. Baba is one of those greedy politicians who wanted third term in the office during his tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.