Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) (12005 Views)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by tifany89(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Shut up dude, He was correcting you, Bobrisky your mentor is a yoruba man both bisi alimi, the known gays in Nigeria grin
Not forgetting the worse of them all, that hopeless dude that sells bleaching cream, can't remember his yoruba name
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't act naive. That's why I wasn't specific. But if you say you don't understand , no wahala..

My mistake.
it won't be a bad idea if you give me a link to this thread you had a showdown on, with my supposed female alternate.

And you can ask pple on here if I have a female alternate or something... I don't do those stuff and BTW, I commented on about 2-3 threads yesterday alone. I was on fpage all through reading new stuff.

Who's got time to seek attention with a female alternate? Seriously bro? It hurts me this is coming from you.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
seriously mahn...I wonder what you're saying attacking me this morning. If you're talking about softwerk or something, she's someone else entirely and my former moniker sorftwerk has been deactivated. I want to believe you're confusing the both monikers but I hope you do understand now.

I hate to have troubles with pple, online here and offline. This is sorftwerk and not softwerk...pls check well before accusing me falsely.

Now you had to expose everything. Pretty intelligent.... Nothing to lose right?

I commend you for that. But one question you never saw coming is.... "How did you know I was referring to these specific monikers you mentioned?" Let me help you... "Luck!!" Lol

As a cyber investigator by profession , I take time to just check out activities here just for fun and catch dubious fellows. I just want to assume that all those your softwerk, sorftwork monikers are just for the fun of it.

Any dubious activity, I will come knocking at your door in real life.

Now you know yourself, I hope you play safe.

#Peace.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
it won't be a bad idea if you give me a link to this thread you had a showdown on, with my supposed female alternate.

And you can ask pple on here if I have a female alternate or something... I don't do those stuff and BTW, I commented on about 2-3 threads yesterday alone. I was on fpage all through reading new stuff.

Who's got time to seek attention with a female alternate? Seriously bro? It hurts me this is coming from you.

You running 5 female accts isn't my biz.

My biz is you using it for dubious things. That is where I come in.

That's just the message I wana pass across.

Nothing else.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Now you had to expose everything. Pretty intelligent.... Nothing to lose right?

I commend you for that. But one question you never saw coming is.... "How did you know I was referring to these specific monikers you mentioned?" Let me help you... "Luck!!" Lol

As a cyber investigator by profession , I take time to just check out activities here just for fun and catch dubious fellows. I just want to assume that all those your softwerk, sorftwork monikers are just for the fun of it.

Any dubious activity, I will come knocking at your door in real life.

Now you know yourself, I hope you play safe.

#Peace.
seriously bro...you're ruining my day I swear...

I mentioned that moniker cos pple sometimes quote me thinking it was her...I, myself, don't even know if the person behind that moniker is a male or a female n I really hate the way you're taking this. If you don't mind, I can call out a girl here who knows me well to come do justice to this cos I hate the way you're attacking me here.

That moniker softwerk is part of the reason I deactivated my other account too to stop the confusion. I wonder what you gain by doing this.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You running 5 female accts isn't my biz.

My biz is you using it for dubious things. That is where I come in.

That's just the message I wana pass across.

Nothing else.
jeez...what dubious things? angry what's the meaning of this? Why are you up this morning and all you can think of is to accuse me falsely?

Lefulefu, lalas247, shinarlaura, sinz...pls come tell this guy I'm not a female and neither do I run any other account on nairaland except this.

Seriously bro, you are going too far already
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
seriously bro...you're ruining my day I swear...

I mentioned that moniker cos pple sometimes quote me thinking it was her...I, myself, don't even know if the person behind that moniker is a male or a female n I really hate the way you're taking this. If you don't mind, I can call out a girl here who knows me well to come do justice to this cos I hate the way you're attacking me here.

That moniker softwerk is part of the reason I deactivated my other account too to stop the confusion. I wonder what you gain by doing this.

Lol... Very emotional explanation.

Do you really know about network location?

Do you know that softwerk and sorfttwerk were created from the same location?

If I were you, I will just calm down. I don't wana stress this issue.

Stay cool bro.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
jeez...what dubious things? angry what's the meaning of this? Why are you up this morning and all you can think of is to accuse me falsely?

Lefulefu, lalas247, shinarlaura, sinz...pls come tell this guy I'm not a female and neither do I run any other account on nairaland except this.

Seriously bro, you are going too far already

Lol. I will hang on till it is very vital, then I show you.

You stay cool for now.

Bye.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Stay cool bro.
hmmm...OK bro, I'll just leave nairaland for you guys but hey...if truly you accused me falsely, believe me that it won't go well with you bro...believe me.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol. I will hang on till it is very vital, then I show you.

You stay cool for now.

Bye.
I dare you to show me!
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
I dare you to show me!

Wow...deactivated?

Lol... Nice

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by SINZ: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Stay cool bro.

Easy bruh, I know this guy offline. Except what you're saying about network location is accurate then I can tell you that SoRftwerk and Softwerk are two entirely different people. People tend to confuse them alot too, which is why he correctly guessed that it's that moniker you had a spat with.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by SINZ: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Deguynextdoor did you have to deactivate? Really?? You can't take a lil heat? Come on man!
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

Easy bruh, I know this guy offline. Except what you're saying about network location is accurate then I can tell you that SoRftwerk and Softwerk are two entirely different people. People tend to confuse them alot too, which is why he correctly guessed that it's that moniker you had a spat with.

I know what I am saying. I would have loved to show network proofs, but I wish you were close and can see what I see.

Unless coincidence, which I sincerely doubt.. Then it all runs back to him.

But he just denied being sorftwerk, that was how i knew he was already lying.

Assuming he agreed to being sorftwerk , I would have thought it was mere coincidence. But here he denied it blatantly.

I have no probs with him, just that I am keeping tabs on the softwerk moniker.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by SINZ: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I know what I am saying. I would have loved to show network proofs, but I wish you were close and can access my software.

Unless coincidence, which I sincerely doubt.. Then it all runs back to him.

But he just denied being sorftwerk, that was how i knew he was already lying.

Assuming he agreed to being sorftwerk , I would have thought it was mere coincidence. But here he denied it blatantly.

I have no probs with him, just that I am keeping tabs on the softwerk moniker.

Nah.... He actually admitted to being SoRftwerk but claimed he deactivated it because people kept confusing him (SoRftwerk) with the other troll (Softwerk). Not everyone notices the absence of an "R" in the troll's moniker.

Then again, if you can track his location and you're sure it's him, I can't convince you otherwise because I can only vouch for him on basis of what I can see here.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

Nah.... He actually admitted to being SoRftwerk but claimed he deactivated it because people kept confusing him (SoRftwerk) with the other troll (Softwerk). Not everyone notices the absence of an "R" in the troll's moniker.

Then again, if you can track his location and you're sure it's him, I can't convince you otherwise because I can only vouch for him on basis of what I can see here.

I love the concluding part of your statement.

This should be more than mere coincidence. I strongly believe.

Stay cool bro. Bad thing he deactivated...

See you later. #Peace.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

i never noticed an "r" in the troll"s moniker cheesy
@theguynextdoor
haba! u had to deactivate?
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by SINZ: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I love the concluding part of your statement.
This should be more than mere coincidence. I strongly believe.
Stay cool bro. Bad thing he deactivated...
See you later. #Peace.
cool
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by SINZ: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

i never noticed an "r" in the troll"s moniker cheesy
@theguynextdoor
haba! u had to deactivate?

I had the same confusion too at some point but I noticed that both persona's are very different. They appear on different threads simultaneously too which clearly indicates that they are two different people.

*One would have to be extremely jobless to pull that off

*I don't see the aim behind handing two very active monikers.

*The troll behind that softwerk moniker has stronger balls than SoRftwerk (Deguynxtdoor)

*If he actually meant to troll, would he be so dumb as to operate with two very similar monikers?
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

I had the same confusion too at some point but I noticed that both persona's are very different. They appear on different threads simultaneously too which clearly indicates that they are two different people.

*One would have to be extremely jobless to pull that off

*I don't see the aim behind handing two very active monikers.

*The troll behind that softwerk moniker has stronger balls than SoRftwerk (Deguynxtdoor)

*If he actually meant to troll, would he be so dumb as to operate with two very similar monikers?
so true
dguynextdoor neednt have deactivated.haba! just cos of ordinary accusation.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by SINZ: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

so true
dguynextdoor neednt have deactivated.haba! just cos of ordinary accusation.

I wonder why he summoned me knowing full-well that he'll deactivate. His deactivation makes him appear guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by greenmonk: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Stay cool bro.

Are you bullying or blackmailing him?I am seeing things like subtle threat or cyber stalking. All these are on the negative side.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

So on point. No sin is bigger than the other

I knw u will support dis cos u and cocumber is 5 and 6
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I knw u will support dis cos u and cocumber is 5 and 6

You attention seeking fool again? undecided

Get lost and stop quoting me. Your comments are always 100% thrash

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

You attention seeking fool again? undecided

Get lost and stop quoting me. Your comments are always 100% thrash
did u want a ban
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
did u want a ban
Asslicker always insulting dem girls if they are angry with him grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Asslicker always insulting dem girls if they are angry with him grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
I knw u want me to insult u so I get a ban I jump and pass
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I knw u want me to insult u so I get a ban I jump and pass
But dude your asslicking is too much, that is why you are always insulted
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by kullozone(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
See their bony nyansh.
I hate them but I won't judge them.... And if any one comes close to me, I'll kill him. I don't even know why they're always so ugly.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Xtianvic(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
joyberry:
Well, I know most people would attack me for my post,But I believe people have right to their sexual orientation in as much they don't hurt people. This also shows the financial hypocrisy of humans, the rich weirdos are left alone, But the poor ones are attacked. We should not attack people for sinning different from us.
if gays took over the world humans may go into extinction. So homosexuality is a threat to human existence.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Nkan shele sha

Anyways I know this is not related to the topic above I just need more answers please

Please how possible is this.. .. You bleep a girl and after less than a week she called you that she's pregnant.. . Many people said it impossible for her to know she's pregnant so early that she was already pregnant before I entered... Please how true is this.. .. Thanks :
Stop bleeping without protection! STDs is real... Nigerians fear Unwanted pregnancy more than STDs
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by hamzeiy: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmmm.this world sef..trying to potray what youre not by force...nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) / Nigerian lady shows off her bare breast in a fishnet top (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.