Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? (1177 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
I need your opinion pls. All advice will be greatly appreciated.
Sometimes last year I told this 19 year old girl that I like her and want her to be my girlfriend. She told me she's in love with someone else. I allowed her and moved on. About 2eeeks later, she told her uncle (my friend) that she hates me with passion and that I'm disturbing her. The uncle told her that I'm a good guy and asked her to pray over it.
Fast forward to day before yesterday, I went to see someone in there compound and after talking with the woman she asked me if I want to see the girl. I said yes. Immediately, her junior sister told me that the girl is not at home. I turned and left. As I hit the road, I heard someone called my name at the top of her voice. Lo and behold, it was my crush! She came to me and said "iyabo (the woman I went to see) told me you came to ask of me"
I looked surprised and answered "yes, but your sister told me you weren't around"
The girl smile and replied "don't mind her, I am around o" I asked about her parents and left.
today, she passed my house in the morning and she looked at me with smiles allover her face. We greeted casually and she walked passed. To my greatest surprise, this evening I was In my house and she was passing with her friend, then I heard saying "this is where the boy sat." (she hissed) and added."I don't want to see the boy self"
She had gone home to change her dress to red. This is the same color I wore in the morning when we met.
Who do you think, is she not interested hiding her feelings? I really like her.
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Both cheesy
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sorry about the last sentence there. I mean is she hiding her feelings or she's not just interested?
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
She doesn't know what she wants grin

But seriously why are you stressing yourself over her
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
She dey form, try harder grin.
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
She doesn't know what she wants grin

But seriously why are you stressing yourself over her
Maybe it's because I love her. What do you suggest?
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Maybe it's because I love her. What do you suggest?

I don't suggest anything o because me I can't take that crap
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
She dey form, try harder grin.
You mean she wants me to pursue her?

1 Like

Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I don't suggest anything o because me I can't take that crap
Really. Hmmmm.
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Fadiga24(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
She's only 19, shes confused.
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by escapefromusa(f): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
nijaomegacode:

You mean she wants me to pursue her?

Arent you a man, dont you feel like hunting. angry
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by NigelCundy: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
You sound like a 12 year old piece of shiiite. Get a life son!
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by daewoorazer(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2017

2 things:

1. Move with badt niggaz

2. Make madt monie

#zanga
Re: Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks guys. You always help!

(1) (Reply)

g / My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help / She Said She Is Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.