Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek (662 Views)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / Romancelanders I Need Advice / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
during my stay here, there are some romancelanders that really influenced my naughty write ups. Sadly, they are not active here again. I begin to loose motivation to be foolish as these people are no longer around to stir me on... If I don't see them, i'll stop. They include:

1) abortions - known for always talking about girls he banged until his 'member' hit their womb. This he said gave him pleasure. Werey where did u enter?

2) stupidyorubafool - this guy always talk about girls he plans to 'wipe' and never seizes to amuse us. There was a time he had part 1 - 3 of how a 17 year old suffered in his hand
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
3) pussysmasher - this guy focuses more on ashawo quarters. You hear silly chats like 'share your first ashawo experience' or 'where do you dispose condom after you Bleep ashawo'

4) totoandpreek - if i'm not mistaken, this was the guy that dropped a thread on nairaland talking about romancelanders fvcking themselves. Really entertaing. He mentioned then, tosyne and diddy, aderola and emperor amongst others. Na amadioha cook better ban wait am
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by tossie101(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nawao..
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
5. nina4u - this half cast abi half breed girl used to brag about guys she f**ked after which she dumped their sorry ass. she usually makes it feel like she has a honey down there sweeter than all others.

6. obontami - the translation of his moniker alone connotes something naughty. He is among the pioneer promoters of FIG (fvck is gud) gang. His motto is fvck fvck and fvck all day. He's definitely not someone that should be a close friend of your husband inorder for your hubby to remain tamed grin
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Epositive(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Fadiga24(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
FIG, fvck is good?!

Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
This should be redbeans
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
7) smellymouth - this young old man practically got the attention of girls here with his comical memes. Almost all the girls jumped into his PM late last year.

8 ) whywhywhyogun - no doubt the craziest of them all. She's always talking of black men and how she can't get enough of their joystick. She also says crazy things about her pussy. This has made her chop enough ban.
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
9) fairlyusedpant - this girl was fond of making ingenious write ups about pants and underwears. One can't help but wonder if she works as the laundry woman of strippers.

10) redbeans - this is a broke and naughty guy always creating jokes from his sorry state. Of all weirdos here, he's the closest to committing suicide probably because he doesn't have enough money to live a comfortable life 'daggering okpo'

SIGNING OUT
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
tossie101:
Nawao..
you miss them too, right?
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by tossie101(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
you miss them too, right?

Lol. Only fairlyusedpant..
He was crazy.
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
tossie101:

Lol. Only fairlyusedpant.. He was crazy.
hmmm... So you never heard of redbeans
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by tossie101(f): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
hmmm... So you never heard of redbeans

Lol.. its true o.
Iv forgotten him grin
Re: List Of 10 Crazy Romancelanders I Seek by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
tossie101:

Lol.. its true o. Iv forgotten him grin
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship / Your Opinion Please... / Photos: Man Stabs Wife To Death After Making Love To Her In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.